‘Four sisters’ No 6.
210 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today we are finally going to the training area.

“Remember, girls, don’t cause trouble!” At long last I can feel like a Big Sis.

Sure!” Their choir made me feel at ease. Still, I will be keeping an eye on them.

When we arrived, the classes arrived as well. I approached the teacher.

“Good day, Iowa reporting.”

“Hello, nice to see you arriving. Can you wait for a bit? The others are training.” Some students cautiously looked at us, already expecting the show.

“Of course. Girls, come here!

Fireworks incoming?” (NJ)

“They are.” (Mo)

After the students confirmed we are just watching, they returned to their training. Some of them picked up bows and started shooting.

While others prepared to use magic.

Fireball!” One girl fired a small fire, which hit a target. It is wonderful to see something like that.

“Wonderful, right?” My mood was immediately spoiled.

Yeah, wonderful.” New Jersey was lying on the grass with a notepad and suspiciously looked at the girl.

Pathetic.” Mo was only glancing at the girl.

Why should I care?” While Wisky demonstratively looked away.

Just what’s wrong with them? Did I not teach them to behave properly…? Did I fail in educating them…?

I am such a failure…

Meanwhile, the girl finished shooting fireballs and let another student take place.

Oh… Heya! Show me some damage, will you?” Missouri suddenly energized.

Just watch how great I am!” A platinum blonde girl stepped on the position.

My sisters’ attention was immediately attracted to her.

Oh, Gods of wind, please, breeze there…’ (NJ)

Let’s see how you will make a fool of yourself…’ (Mo)

Just what those two are doing…?’ (WI)

The blonde looked at this shameful bunch and returned her attention to the range.

Oh, Great fire, give me your strength to punish those who think they can stand against me… Fireball!” I flinched.

Despite the stupid incantation, the fireball was indeed interesting. It was almost the size of Bofors’ muzzle flash. Its destructive effects were similar too.

Hu-hu-hu! What do you think, commoners? Am I great?” Everybody applauded.

Hu-hu-hu! Now, you! Show me what you are capable of!” Suddenly, the blonde shifted her attention to us, and for an unknown reason pointed at me.

B-but…

I am talking to the one behind you.Oh…

I looked at Mo, who was cleaning her teeth with a toothpick. I feel like my sisters are trying to kill me today…

Uhm? Whaddayaneed?Mo!!!

Come on, Big Sis, she’s not worthy of our time.” (Mo)

Then, I demand that…!” (Blonde)

Nobody cares.” (Mo)

Mo, please…What a shame… What a shame…

Teacher, I want her to show me what she is capable of!” Finally, the teacher showed up and gave me a stiff thumb up.

Fine…

I said I am not talking to you!” Everybody ignored her and just headed to the firing position.

While we were setting up, the others dragged the noisy girl away.

Everybody, report readiness. Iowa is ready.”

“New Jersey is ready!” (NJ)

“Missouri is ready.” (Mo)

“Wisconsin is ready.” (WI)

Prepare the guns!” All 36 guns started loading.

“Iowa, guns up!”

“New Jersey, guns up!” (NJ)

“Missouri, ready to rock!” (Mo)

“Wisconsin, guns up!” (WI)

Firing!

BOOM BOOM BOOM

The ground shook as the 16’’ guns fired.

This salvo is dedicated to… Wisky’s yellow striped!” (NJ)

BOOM BOOM BOOM

JUST DIE ALREADY, YOU PERVERT!” (WI)

BOOM BOOM BOOM

And then silence.

I looked at Missouri, and wished to disappear…

Oh, Great fire, grant me your strength, or-whatever-was-there, Listen to me, and obey my command, for I am the Greatest of all! Heed my will, the will of the Great Demon of Fire, and approach the era of extinction! HELLFIRE!And here she goes… She already worn her eyepatch, and grabbed her staff with LED tip.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Iowa, finished firing.

“New Jersey, finished firing.” (NJ)

“Missouri, finished firing.” (Mo)

“Wisconsin, finished firing.” (WI)

“Alright, girls. New Jersey and Wisky as always hit the mark. And please, stop pinching her cheeks. And poking them too. Missouri, please, I beg you, don’t do this again… Or at least pretend to listen…

After the debriefing was over, we continued pounding the area.

What is cooler? A large fireball, or a 16'' shell?
  • Fireball. Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 1200kg of freedom. Gun-delivered. Votes: 13 92.9%
Total voters: 14
0