‘Four sisters’ No 8.
237 10 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I was supposed to start writing the actual chapters but the #Gov doesn't like to ease our lives. More paperwork, less time.

It was another good day in the Academy.

I was reading a novel, and enjoying the weekends. There was no pressuring homework, no assignments, no Academy-wide ‘voluntary’ work, and no need for me to be worried.

I finally could dedicate my time to reading, and feel no need to be concerned with the troubles of the world.

The pages were consuming me, as I was consuming them.

I finally entered the zen of reading.


How wrong I was to leave the door open…

Heavy metal noises

Rock noises

Unknown music style noises

I was dragged into my sisters’ another weird idea. A barbecue festival.

“What’s up, Wisky? Are you not going to play?” Missouri put a guitar by my side.

I’m not in the mood.

C’mon! Let’s party hard ‘till we all fall breathless!” She started pulling me to their improvised stage.

I felt like I will die if I approach their cacophony even closer. However, if they want me to attend that much…

Blues melody

Holy Metal, Wisky is rocking the stage~.” Just when I finally caught up to the rhythm, my neck was hugged by the freak.

Can you, like, stay a few thousand feet away from me?

Aww~, who’s starting to be thorny?” I couldn’t help hitting her with my elbow.

You two, stop playing around! Music, give me music!” Big Sis Iowa approached the stage. She was wearing an apron.

“Big Sis, are you cooking?”

Yes~, do you want a specific meal, Wisky?” She flourished when I asked her.

W-well…

“Beef! Give her a huge beef steak!” Before the freak could continue, I hit her again.

I… I t-think…” (IA)

Beef is all we’ve got.’ (NJ)

Hm! I don’t want a huge steak. Can Big Sis make me a a small bit…s?” The disheartened posture of Iowa changed immediately.

“Of course! Leave it to me!” And she hurried back to the grills.

I continued playing the guitar. As the music and the grilled meat fragrance spread out across the area, more and more people approached. Our little scene even had its first fans.

‘Just look at her, and just an hour ago she was all stubborn about playing.’ (NJ)

‘Yeah, it was a good idea to push her into the corner.’ (Mo)

I wonder what she wears today.’ (NJ)

IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!” Before the talk continued in a weird direction, I shouted at them.

Are they blue…?” (NJ)

Y-y-y-y-y-y…”

Wow, you hit the mark.” Missouri patted her.

YOU?!

Before I could strangle the freak, Iowa returned with a plate of meat.

“Wisconsin, your bits are ready~!” (IA)

“Thank you, Big Sis! You are the best!” I guess I know why Jerksey fools around with me. If I was to make such a face, I… I guess they all would love it…

As I stretched out my hands to accept the plate, my hands grabbed the air.

Ah?

“Wisky, come here~, Big Sis New Jersey will feed you~!” The freak was holding the plate and picked one piece of meat with a fork.

“Come here and say ‘Aaa’.” (NJ)

Why would I? I’d rather…No. I’d rather not stay with her…

Don’t you want this delicious meat~?” (NJ)

No! I don’t want it! Hm!

Aww~, what~ a~ pity~.” (NJ)

Chomp

!!!

Mmmm~! I, your meat is the best! You’re missing so much, Wisky!You…

Mmmm~! So juicy, so tasty~!You…

“Ah, if only I could share this delicious meat with my little sisters… Hey, Mo, how ‘bout…?Screw it…

FINE.” I approached her and opened my mouth.

“Say ‘Aaa’~.” (NJ)

You Jerksey…Aaaaa’ “

Even though AL released New Jersey, I will pretend they did not. I am surely not spending brazilion coins to get her.

1