‘Four sisters’ No 9.
215 8 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was another sunny day, so I went outside to the pool. If Iowa is not busy, then she might already be there.

Some of the passing students were exchanging greeting with me. All of them were in the Academy uniform, and most of them were from noble families. While the concept of nobility is a bit wild to us, the Union stands for freedom and everything, the people here are all nice. There were some cases of bullying but after Big Sis was asked to stop them, the bullies became exemplary students, they just needed a few hundred private lessons.

Out of all people at the alley, only one was standing out. A short-haired girl in hoodie with a portative console in her hands. She was sitting on a bench below a tree, perfectly covered from the sunlight.

“Hi~, how ‘s it going?” I approached the Dragon.

“Hi, taking a stroll?” She glanced at me.

“Something like that. What are you playing?If only I knew…

“Ah, this? This is…

and the MC is so…

… I also like this one…

and this girl is my waifu…

she’s terrible, I don’t recommend her route…

… also you can start with her, her route is…

… then you need to choose this option to…

and her tits are S rank! I knew one thing. If I need to shut up New Jersey, I must…

Her size is not bad.” I threw a couple of meaningful glances at New Jersey’s.

Don’t cut where it hurts… Come on, not everybody is born with a couple of watermelons!” (NJ)

Poke

She poked my bosom with a finger. It sunk right in. It was a bit ticklish but the Dragon’s face was distorted immediately. I don’t like to hurt my sisters for no reason.

Hey, Mo, I am not flat, right…?” I patted her shoulder.

“W-well, I at least have something.” She was now as vigorous as ever.

C’mon! Push your finger in ‘em!” She proudly stuck out her chest.

Poke

This aint a bone… This is surely not a bone, right…? Hey, Mo… Answer me…’ I could only hug her, while she cries out her pain and suffering in this cruel world.

“Fine, I might not be a f* material but at least I have a centimeter there! Also, I am…” (NJ)

A pervert…? Wisky was whining that you once again flipped her skirt. I just wonder why you are doing this only to her?”

“Come on, Mo! You would burn everything with nuclear fire, ‘I’ would start crying, and I myself am not suitable!” She has a point.

Well, I guess that’s it…Time to…

Where do you think you’re going? You hurt me, so now you owe me. You aint going anywhere, until you finish. at least. one. route~.” She stretched out the console.

For Christ’s sake, New Jersey! You know I don’t play those dating sims!

You’ll never know until you try them~?” She pulled me to the bench and pushed my shoulder down with her elbow.

Ufu-fu~, you’re not going to slip away from me~.” (NJ)

I spent the rest of the day playing with her...

And in the end I did not like this game in any way. 1:0, Enji.

Would you want a sister like New Jersey?
  • Yes, she's cool. Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, she's bothersome. Votes: 1 12.5%
Total voters: 8
1