‘Four sisters’ No 25.
152 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The recent birthday preparations for the king were draining us of energy. Since we are on friendly terms with him, we ought to be attending out of courtesy.

The past events we attended were easier, at least because New Jersey was helping us out.

I wish EnJi was here…” I patted Big Sis’ shoulder.

We all suffer, expect for her…

Our workload is twice as much as the usual party preparations. It is funny how New Jersey is both a creepy pervert, and the most diligent of us. She is surely worthy of her title of the most decorated battleship. Still, I am the most famous.

Stop standing there like an idiot! Help me carry the flowers!” (WI)

Yes, yes… The least befitting activity for the…” Before I finished complaining, Wisky pushed a stack of flowers we will be using to decorate the tables.

This ain’t fun…

Nobody cares if you’re having fun! And don’t drag us through mud again!” (WI)

Haaa…

We returned to working, and by the evening the final preparations were done.

The plan is simple, and is always applied to the noble parties we attend. Usually the executor would be New Jersey but this time it’ll be me.

One causes a commotion, Iowa faints from embarrassment, and we all quickly retreat under this pretense.

“Big Sis, are you prepared?”

“Of course I am! I already prepared a bunch of horror movies to help myself faint!” I couldn’t help being confounded, since Big Sis is once again being herself…

After my sisters stepped away for a moment, I quickly approached the king.

“Heya~! How’s it goin’?”

Miss Missouri, you don’t plan to ask if that person will be allowed here…? My Queen is still having nightmares…

“Too bad~. So, can we bring New Jersey~?”

“Don’t even try, Miss~. THIS TIME we are ready for any of your excuses, neither of you will be able to avoid attending~.” The king’s smile was terrifying.

I-it’s not like…

You. Will. Stay. Nothing, absolutely nothing, will be able to make either of you run away~.


The same evening we gathered in my room.

“Then we will resolve to plan ‘Casablanca’. Mo, you know what to do~.” (IA)

“Shall we bring Her…?” (WI)

“Do whatever you can. I don’t have to remind you how long those parties last. Alright, Sisters, let’s do our best!” (IA)

With the newly found resolve, we started preparing for the showdown.


In the huge hall of the palace.

“Hello~!

Hello, Sir~!

How are you~? How’s your family~?”

[Can we, please, hurry with the plan…?]

Wait for a bit, Mo. We are almost ready.” (IA)

While we were talking, two large and heavy hands landed on my shoulders.

My guests of honor don’t prepare to leave, right~?” I shivered from hearing the least wanted voice.

You M-majesty, don’t worry, we are… discussing…

How to leave~? Not going to work~!” He smiled, and we all felt despair.

In the first hour the events were too rapid, and we were too busy to leave.

With the king’s prompting, the nobles started talking to us, and thus stalling our preparations.

Only one person was having fun.

I can’t believe it was an entire year since we last met~.” Enji was making the poor queen shiver in terror. However, she couldn’t be used this time, since all of the noble ladies were warned about her.

New Jersey’s expression was dark, especially after seeing that under every skirt there are pants. She could’ve pulled a dress off a woman to take a photo of her breasts, but even for her it would be too much.

Report ready.” (IA)

Wisconsin, everything’s green.” (WI)

Missouri, I’m ready.

Start ‘Casablanca’ in 3, 2, 1…” (IA)


The three of us suddenly stopped doing whatever we were doing, and we all headed to the main table, where the king resided. We approached from multiple angles, and the guards couldn’t stop us all in time. Wisky was stopped, so was Iowa.

I climbed on the table, and pulled off my magic dress, to reveal what is hidden underneath.

I am a bunny girl, let’s dance, let’s dance~!

I am bunny girl, don’t be shy and party hard~!

The night is still so young, so let’s all get drunk and party hard~!

I started dancing, while Wisky turned on the rock.

The gathering is crashed, and I’m sure in due time we will be thrown outside~!

Spoiler

What would've happened if the others made it to the table?

Iowa - Starts to sing the worst anime opening she could find, without any prior preparations and any talent.

New Jersey - Starts retelling what underwear she saw at the last year's party, with the personification of where she found it.

Wisconsin - Takes out a guitar, and plays heavy metal, completely ruining the music and the orchestra's ears.

[collapse]
1