‘Four sisters’ No 27.
135 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, you jest~!

But it is the truth, Miss~!

Ha-ha~, Miss is too humble, isn’t she~?

Ufu-fu, the humblest ones are always the ones who surprise~.

Aha-ha, I am most honored to hear it from the Ladies~!

I felt like veins popped on my head.

I have no idea how I ended up in this sugary hell where ladies go through the tea assortment. I have no idea how Iowa ended up being invited here. I have no idea how the heck I survived this place so far.

Slurp

Just a single noise, and the entire beau monde turned their heads at me.

Don’t mind me… I’m just drinking…

I am a fish out of the water.

I am a black sheep in wolf’s pelt.

I am a white collar between a shift of coal miners.

I am American in English club.

I am an otaku in the middle of tea party…

From all of the sides I was receiving mocking glances, and murmurs where I was laughed at with the most innocent of smiles.

Even all of that is not an issue. The issue is that Iowa promised to turn me into the next practice target of the entire battleship force, if I do anything inappropriate.

Oh my, to think that the refined lady like Miss Iowa would have such a cubbish sister… Where did your hubris go, ‘Teacher’?” The prince’s waifu was super happy that I am on the leash.

Sip

As if in opposition to my noisy drinking, Iowa gracefully sipped the tea, earning admiration of the ladies.

Of course, I can sink my sister at any given time, especially because I know that she spent the entire night learning how to behave, however, why would I?

My silly Big Sister is having so much fun here~!

I may as well put this cutie pie into my pocket, and hide her from the rest of the world~!

Khe-he-he~…

What’s she laughing at…?’ (Random lady 1)

Just ignore her…’ (IA)

I guess the recent yandere galge had some effect on me~.

Khe-he-he~…

She is making me shiver…’ (Random lady 2)

Just what a sinister plan does she prepare…?’ (Random lady 3)

Iowa silently shifted her seat closer to me, and hit my side with her elbow.

Be a bit quieter. Please, don’t spoil this one…’ (IA)

I may not be enjoying these stupid ‘drink tea and gossip’ parties but I am behaving myself (better than usually) only because it’s I’s request.

She is trying to be everyone’s Big Sis, even though she’s good-for-nothing even to us. I is struggling to keep good relations with everybody, and this naughty babe in pink pants (confirmed 5 minutes ago) is the only one right now who is not adoring my silly sister.

It’s not too big of a price, if I rot here for a while.

“I was so surprised to hear that Your Highness not only has perfect etiquette, but also is capable confectioner!” (Random lady 4)

Of course~! I am perfect after all~!” The girl was bathing in compliments and flattery.

Meanwhile, a pretty maid approached.

My hand automatically stretched out towards her skirt but stopped an inch away.

Iowa’s eyes were conveying one simple message.

[I will kill you.]

The skirt’s contents remained secret for now.

The maid was pouring the tea to the ladies, and of course she stopped by my seat too.

I did not dare touching her, for obvious reasons. However, I ‘accidentally’ dropped the spoon and the girl caught it midflight, carelessly showing the treasure.

Under Iowa’s strict glare I proceeded with the tea.

The evening ended after the ladies finished two more teapots, and only then I was free to act.

Cutie~, lift up yer skirt~!” I approached the maid.

The girl blushed, and obediently lifted the skirt to the level where I could clearly see the contents.

Click

Thanksies~!

Just as I turned around, I knew why the maid was so obedient…

Ha-ha-ha… Let’s talk this through…?

We~. Will~. My~. Dear~. Sister~.Oh s*… Here comes the lecture…

I got my hands on Darjeeling FTGFOP (aka the second best of Darjeeling). Even though I botched the brewing, it was still good~!

Just an arbitrary reason for inspiration to write this story.

1