‘Four sisters’ No 29.
148 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened a door and entered a small conference room where were sitting various kinds of people. All of them were clad in armor or other pricy equipment, and had weapons.

Creak

When I stepped on a creaking plank, the entire room stared at me. The next second their looks changed to disappointment.

Hey, baby, have you mistaken a room?” A guy in adamantium armor laughed at me.

I may not be in my mage disguise but I am not dressed poorly.

He just has no idea~…

I ignored the stares, and sat down at a free seat. Soon a clerk entered the room and turned on a magical orb.

“Thank you for coming, esteemed adventurers. The kingdom has summoned you to help us suppress a stampede that is about to occur. The threat is estimated to be S rank. The payment is 10 gold coins to every participant, and bonus for every killed monster.” I yawned.

Does Your Excellency wish for another reward…?” The clerk noticed how bored I am.

Well…” I started thinking what I can ask for. I remember Wisky wanted some food, so maybe the king will be so kind to share the royal chef with us for a day.

Is this a joke or something? That girl is as useless as…!” A bunch of no-name background characters from the same PT as the adamantium warrior started shouting in disbelief.

You are from SS rank party, I remember?” The clerk glanced at them, and received confirmation nods.

Then do you, perhaps, know who this Lady is?” The adventurers shook their heads.

Dude, she doesn’t even have a weapon. Are you at least sure she will not get in our way?” They continued ridiculing me. Let’s see who laughs the last.

Those guys may be SS rank, and they are one of the three SS rank parties in the entire world, but they forgot who I am.

Have you heard about the ‘Stampede breaker’?” The adventurers started sweating buckets.

What’s up?” I waved them.

So this is she…?

The one and only…!

The Ultimate…!

“The SSS rank adventurer will assist with the stampede. The official excuse is: ‘I’m bored’.” I showed ‘V’ after the clerk announced myself. The entire room went silent and their gazes turned into looks of veneration.

When the four of us became bored, we started hunting the local monsters. Then we grew bored of that and hunted some naughty demons. Then giants, then everything that was not a normal animal…

One day I argued with New Jersey on who is the best of Iowa-class. And the true fun started.

We were shooting dragons left and right, until we exterminated everything around. In the end she won but all four of us became SSS rank amongst the adventurers.

Back to the present…

“The stampede consists of more than 10000 monsters. The scouts confirmed that there are demons too. The SSS rank party ‘Whisky pants’ already agreed to assist with their high-rank magic. You are going to deal with the remaining threats. Is that clear?!” The clerk briefed the adventurers. After everything was over, I finally headed back to the Academy.


… and then it will be my time to shine!” I covered the seal on my right eye, and with a super-cool swift move I removed it, showing the world my unsealed might. Or so the lore should be saying.

Alright, girls… H-how a-about… I lead this one…?” Iowa raised a meek voice.

“Don’t worry Big Sis! I, the Great…

Shaddap, Mo! At least Big Sis knows what to do and won’t be showing off instead of fighting…” Right after Wisky barked at me, the decision was made.

With my plan being thrown into the bin, Iowa gets her stage time.

0