‘Four sisters’ No 33.
125 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The midterm tests are approaching.

For some students it means the beginning of the week of terror.

For the majority of the students it just means they will have a bit less time for gatherings. Nobles are well-educated, and are not concerned with their marks as long as they are not about to be expelled.

There is also one more group of students. The ones who don’t even care about passing the tests, since they are the ones who make them. While Big Sis is still oblivious of the coming doom, I’ve finished my share of work and was now free to roam around.

After the tests are over, the students will have to practice. This includes extermination of monsters for mages and swordsmen, and healing training for priests and some mages.

I am going to participate too.

This year I am going to kick the Dragon’s skinny ass and win all the contests of the practice.

For this reason, I need to find someone capable.

There are not too many candidates, since I need someone who won’t be dragging me down. The crown prince is the perfect candidature.


He was sitting in his classroom and reading a textbook.

When I was about to enter, I saw how the platinum blonde approached him, and started talking.

The prince was gazing at her, until she started gesturing like an agitated Italian.

As the prince’s face went stiff from maintaining a smile, I came in.

“Your Highness, I am ready to go and have a lunch together. Is your invitation still valid~?” The blonde glared at me but the prince took my lifebuoy immediately.

“Of course, Miss Missouri. I am sorry to be departing before we had the opportunity of finishing this conversation. Please, excuse me.” Within one second the crown prince was already hiding behind me.

We still have an unfinished business with His Highness. Get out of my way, commoner!” (PB)

Wow, you have an unfinished business, even though you were dumped? Sorry, we’ve got no time for you. Please, lead the way, Your Highness~.” We left the enraged girl before she had a chance to stop us.

Her shouting quickly started reaching us in the hallway. The moment we turned around a corner, we hid.

YOUR HIGHNESS!!! COME BACK!!!” The platinum blonde flashed by, and only when her shouting became distant enough, we sighed out in relief.

“I owe you a lot, Miss Missouri.” The prince lightly bowed his head.

“Then, how about you join me as my practice partner? I heard you’re quite skilled.”

Ha-ha… I am already paired… with the Miss…” He nodded towards the source of the shouting.

Okay… Then why is she trying so hard to catch you?

I… I am ashamed to admit that… That I am a bit behind the schedule… The Prime minister would like me to send him the documents before the exams… Miss wished to remind me about that…” The crown prince started sweating.

“My-my, to think His Highness, the crown prince of this kingdom, is shirking to finish his work~.” I started clapping his back.

W-well… it is because… erhm…” I couldn’t help smiling at him.

“If you ask, Big Sis Mo will help you~.” The prince glanced at me with suspicion. My infamy is deeply rooted, so it can’t be helped.

“Come on, I’m the second best amongst Iowas~. You~ can~ trust~ me~.” In response to my grin he nodded, and led me to his study.


My first reaction when I saw the work ahead was to take a photo of the skyscraper of documents.

When I come back, I will attach a caption: ‘When Iowa says she will do her work tomorrow’.

I am sure the girls will be laughing their lungs out.

I started sorting the documents.

Somehow I finished everything within an hour, earning myself a photo of the crown prince’s beet-red face.

Seriously, dude?

Only then I remembered that I failed to find a partner today.

Will you trust Missouri to be capable?
  • Yes, she is the most capable of sisters. Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes, even though she will mess something up. Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, she will do shenanigans instead of working. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Even Iowa would be better. Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9
1