‘Four sisters’ No 35.
121 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The peaceful life of the Academy is being threatened.

A mysterious wave of skirt flipping and underwear stealing occurred. There are many victims, all of which claim that the culprit is none other than New Jersey, the Black Dragon of Iowa-class.

The problem is…

It is me who is blamed.

“Come on, I, you know I don’t do this from the shadows!”

Your reputation has hit the bedrock, and starts to dig underground. Sorry, Enji, but even I suspect you.” Iowa was seating on a sofa, and reading some of my newest doujinshis.

I wish I could find the real culprit faster… I must be the only one who can see panties.”

As I was saying…” ‘Please, stop doing those bad things. How about your read the Bible instead? Maybe it will help you’. Like, I am sick and tired of her lectures. I know better how I want to have my life.

Says me while playing games…

Have you said something…?” (IA)

Nothing… Hey, Iowa, how about helping me find the real culprit~?

Is she not sitting here…? F-fine, I will finish this one and we’ll go.” (IA)


Our first stop was the juniors’ dormitory, where resides the majority of the casualties.

The girls there immediately hissed at me.

You know that I don’t vouch for myself, should you do anything…?’ (IA)

No need to remind me.

The first step is collecting the testimonies.

“I was walking by a hedge, when I felt a breeze there… Before I could spot the harasser, they disappeared.” (Victim 1)

“I was talking with my friends, when a strange breeze happened. Our skirts were lifted high enough to…” (Victim 12)

Can you please show how high~?

New Jersey…?” (IA)

Nevermind… Please, continue…

“I hung my clothes by the window and went outside. When I returned, the window was opened and my undergarments were stolen.” (Victim 17)


Next we went to the seniors’ dormitories.

“I think it might be related to the elemental magic. There are few who can practice such precise casting. Or it can be you-know-who-is-the-pervert.” (Victim 24)

“Either it is the ‘hellfire’ magic of you, sisters, or it is a very well controlled wind magic.” (Victim 41)

When we got the clues, we headed to the magic teachers.

You think it is caused by an elementalist student…? Don’t make me laugh, Miss New Jersey just crossed another border of normal.” (Teacher 1)

Come on, why me?!

You have something to say…?” (IA)

“I do!”

The teachers did not believe me, so we went to the oldest and most influential of them. The dean of the magic department.

An old fart who once was a sage of the kingdom.

When we entered his office, I immediately approached him and whispered.

Watermelon.

 ‘Got it.’ After the dean confirmed, we asked him the questions.

First, what were you whispering about?” (IA)

It is about the recent assignments of…

Enji.” (IA)

“I am too lazy to study magic, so I bribed him a bit. Pweeese, keep it a secret!” Iowa facepalmed and waved us to continue.


“… Can it be done by elemental magic?” (IA)

Under very specific circumstances. I know two students who mastered the wind spells well enough for it, and only one of them has the aptitude to cast the spells precisely enough to perform such atrocious things.” After the old fart confirmed the possibility, we held our breath in anticipation on whom he will name.

“The first one is His Highness, the crown prince.” (OF)

“I would sooner believe that New Jersey has nothing to do with it, than that the prince is responsible for it.” I patted Iowa, who must’ve fallen for him~.

“And the second one is Miss Missouri. She mastered all of the explosive magic spells, some of which can produce similar results.” (OF)

I see…” (IA)

“Thank you, we will be going then. We have more people to ask.” (IA)

“Yes, please do go. Miss New Jersey, we need to discuss something…” (OF)

When Iowa stepped out, I passed him an envelope.

“Everything’s in there. As agreed. My mark?

“A+, as always. A pleasure doing business with yo…” (OF)

BANG

I’m back~.” (IA)

I-Iowa~… w-what a p-pleasant surprise…

Will you show me what is in that envelope~?” (IA)

Ha-ha-ha…” I passed her the envelope.

She opened it.

New Jersey~, my dear sister~, how should I strangle you~?” Inside were numerous photos of I’s panties, which I was taking for the past week.

Ha-ha-ha…

Mister, can you, please, explain it~?” She aimed the main caliber at the old fart.

I… I h-have no idea…?” (OF)

Enji~?” (IA)

W-well… Old fart asked me to give him some ‘material’ in exchange for marks…

Swear you had no idea~.” (IA)

As if I would share my treasures!” Why would I let some old pervert take pictures of QTs’ panties, without me?

New Jerksey, this time you surpassed even yourself…Just what is that supposed to mean?!

You knew from the start that this man is a pervert, and you remained silent…?” I shivered. When Iowa surpasses the boiling point, she becomes calm and composed.

"I had no idea he would do something like this behind my back!"

"I understand." (IA)

"Let me teach him a lesson for his actions."

"Go ahead. Don't forget to equip the armor." (IA)

At this moment both I and old fart knew, we f* up.

The only question is, who will kill him first, and will I survive Iowa’s wrath.

0