‘Four sisters’ No 40.
113 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I was talking to some of the girls in our class, I was invited to a tea party.

There was only one issue: I was asked to bring one more person with me.

Usually when I hang out, I invite one of my sisters but today it is not an option.

Mo is blasting some monsters far away. Iowa is on a few deadlines.

The only option would be the freak. If it was not a noble tea party which consists of girls.

To make matters worse, I became Iowa. I missed all of the opportunities to invite anybody aside from my sisters, and if I don’t bring anybody, then the girls will start think poorly of me, and then they will forgetaboutmeanddecidethatIamnotagoodfriendandwillnevertalktomeagain!


“What a nice way of saying: ‘Big Sis Enji, please, be my knight for tonight’s tea party’.” (NJ)

AS IF I WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

I can always aim the Mk 7s at her, if she starts doing freak things.

“You are the luckiest little sister in the world. I just happened to have nothing important to do, so…” (NJ)

Was there a second when you were doing anything useful…?

“… I might as well go and help you out~. You only need to say: ‘I love New Jersey’~.” (NJ)

“I love the city of New Jersey. Now stop fooling around, and let’s go!


I made sure to convey the point that the freak will become a cheese head, if she tries something stupid.

We entered the club, and right at the doorstep we were met by my friends.

“As expected of Miss Wisconsin! You managed to bring the right person!” Somehow, everybody appeared to be delighted to see the freakiest trash in the world. The freakiest trash was delighted too.

My-my, you were waiting for me~?He-he-he…” The filthy hand that creeped towards a skirt was stopped by putting the 16’’ gun barrel against the back of the freak’s head.

I kept watch of the New Jerksey’s activities. Even that did not stop me from having some fun.

The girls were cheerfully chatting with me. They were asking me all sorts of questions, bringing me the best sweets, and just hanging out near me.

That is what happiness looks like.

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!That’s better. Who does she think she is? She must stay somewhere far away, and be shunned by everybody.

Only I can hang out with her.


The tea party was approaching its end. All of the social circles intermingled, and all of the ladies greeted each other, and exchanged gossips.

While the ladies were finishing their tea, and waited for the hostess’ signal to leave, one of my friends approached me, and introduced me to a daughter of a powerful family.

That was my silliest mistake ever.

Ding-ding-ding

I heard somebody tap on a cup. When I turned around, I almost fired the super-heavy shells.

The freak entered the middle of the room, and was suspiciously cheerful.

Since I was kept here for the entire evening, how ‘bout you show me your panties~?I. WILL. MURDER. YOU.

I said with my glare.

The freak only grinned.

STOP RIGHT THERE…!” Before I stopped her, the freak made her move.

Iowa-class secret technique! AREA SKIRT FLIPPING!” (NJ)

BOOM

A quarter-charge of cordite, fired precisely in the middle of the crowd.

It was an assured kill.

KYAAAAA!!!

Click-click-click

While the skirts were fluttering, New Jerksey took as many photos as she could.

You are the worst kind of trash.” The freak smiled.

“It was all worth it~.” (NJ)

It surely was all worth it!” One of the girls declared.

???” (NJ)

We may have sacrificed our honor! But we protected Her Highness’ (The foreign princess’) honor instead!” All of the girls started nodding.

???” (NJ)

While you are here, Her Highness successfully explored the Academy, and she was not dishonored by the likes of you!” W-well, it was worth it in the end.

Hey? Come here.” The freak beckoned the girl to come closer, and she did it.

Hey, is this the princess you’re talking about?’ (NJ)
Yes.” The girl said with pride.

The freak swiped the phone’s screen, and the girl paled.

What is going on…?” Everyone was confused.

Then, the freak showed the screen…

You… You are the lowest of lowlifes… You are the most disgusting of cockroaches… JUST DIE, YOU FREAK!!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM

0