V4 Polls, No 1.
188 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now is the time to start thinking about how the V4 will work.

Of course, it will take some time for me to start writing it, after all, I plan to start V4 only after the V1 rewriting.

The first important question is the way the Duché-class sisters would interact. Currently I have 3 ideas for it.

  1. The bond system. The MC will be either Orleans, or Bretagne, without the ability to change the characters after the story starts. To make things more spicy, the other sister will not just be an obedient lamb but will listen to the MC as long as they share 'bond'. Bond will affect how high is the chance that the other sister agrees not to pulverise a nearby town, should she feel like doing it.
  2. The MC will be able to switch between the sisters at any time but to counter the sudden changes of behavior, I would have to make both sisters behave more or less the same. Also there is a question of whether I should make the uncontrolled sister a silly AI, like our beloved squadron from V3. Still, this way there will be a lot of opportunities to wreck my brain, and to complicate my life.
  3. The so-called 'Four sisters' way. The MC will switch from one sister to another every (N) chapters. The previous question of how the uncontrolled sister should behave still stands but it may be possible to make the MC act like differently with each of them. After all, consistency gives more options. As well as removes the chance of having only one of the sisters get all the love.

This is the first of 3(4) polls, so stay tuned. Also, 4S chapters will continue to be released. The V1 rewrites will start appearing on my patreon by the end of this week. ETA of their arrival on this site is unknown~!

Which way should I use?
  • MC controls one sister, Bond system Votes: 9 81.8%
  • MC can switch between sisters at will Votes: 1 9.1%
  • MC switches between sisters every several chapters Votes: 1 9.1%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Dec 3, 2021 11:37 AM.
1