V4 Polls, No 2.
206 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second poll is all about me thinking about what characters should be introduced in V4.

On one hand, I am having a thought about reintroducing some characters from the previous volumes. On the other hand, the old characters may be considered less interesting, or outdated, in comparison with introduction of new characters.

That is why I am planning to have a poll about some characters I consider to be usable in the V4.

I am planning to limit the amount of side characters to 4, and that is the limit of choosable options of the poll.

I will choose based on the amount of votes every character gets. Not to mention, the MC will be getting some buffs (or debuffs) based on the characters chosen.

Choose up to 4 characters you would want to see in V4.
  • V1, Elina - a mother to look after the MC.
  • V1, Kasumi - a bashful miko.
  • Akagi-sama - Goddess blesses this foolish MC, and brings ultimate destruction, when she wishes.
  • V2, Lilith - immesurable size, and magic.
  • V2, Charlotte - all things can be solved with money.
  • V3, Patricia - apprentice swordsmaster.
  • V3, Veronica - invincible spellsword.
  • An unknown V4 elf.
  • An unknown V4 vampire.
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Dec 5, 2021 09:39 AM.
2