V4 Polls, No 3.
143 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was having 3 polls in mind but then I forgot what the 3rd was supposed to be. Though there are still questions for which I would want to see the opinion of our little community of ~10 active voters...

Sometimes the readers ask 'where the hell is my ship/where the hell is my shipgirl/where the hell is my naval action', and that is why I would want to know the opinion about the amount of water you would want to see in the V4. Not that I will absolutely abide.

There are 3 main ways I would want to do this. Mostly ground, mostly sea, and something in between.

  1. As one can guess, fantasy is about events going on the ground, where some action can happen in the sea. That does somewhat remind me of V2, where Delight barely embarked on sea missions, and spent a lot of time on the ground. The main focus of the events is on the solid ground, and only some things would happen in the sea, or a coastal zone.
  2. Then there is an intermediary way - some events happen on the ground, and some are tightly related to coastal and maritime activity. V1 is somewhat close to this. Though I doubt many would see a lot of difference between battleships pulverizing fortresses from sea, and from land.
  3. And finally, the events are occuring in sea. V3 is almost completely on the water, and some may even think it is great. For a destroyer, or a carrier, the sea is essntial, since they rely on torpedoes. For battleships it may be a questionable move. Not to mention some redundant mechanics tied to the sea activity. Still, it is an option.
Where do you wish to see events of V4 occur?
  • Mostly on solid ground. Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Somewhere near the coast. Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Mostly on water. Votes: 1 9.1%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Dec 8, 2021 01:42 PM.
3