V4 Polls, No 4.
155 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I guess it's the final poll about V4.

This time around I am asking about which of the Duché-class sisters the MC will be.

Instead of describing how the MC will act as each sister (we all know that the MC barely changes), I will in short describe how either of the sisters would behave.

Duché d'Orleans is zealous and sometimes her focus wanders off where it shouldn't. She is going to be very proactive in searching for trouble, and keeping her in check is nigh impossible. When things concern faith, she will be absolutely relentless. However, she is much more moderate than her little sister...

Duché de Bretagne is less of a zealot, and more of a musclehead. When she sets her sight on something, she will keep on pursuing it, until she succeeds, or decides that it is no longer important. She is very stubborn but quite obedient to her big sister. Bretagne is prone to extreme solutions but usually leaves major decisions to her wiser sister. Overall, she would be a great shipgirl to have, if only she was not actively searching for trouble...

Announcement
I am very busy with the IRL work, so I am sorry to announce that but at least for this week there will be no new chapters. Quite possibly I won't be able to free my schedule enough even the next week.
Which battleship the MC will choose?
  • Duché d'Orleans - Big sister Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Duché de Bretagne - Little sister Votes: 3 23.1%
Total voters: 13 · This poll was closed on Dec 9, 2021 08:25 AM.
3