‘Four sisters’ No 56.
118 9 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The countdown has begun. It was 7 days until the exams.

I was the only one who escaped the hell and survived.

Despite all of our struggle, the devil-in-disguise has captured my sisters.

Miss Wisconsin, are you sure we should not ask for Miss Iowa’s help?” The blue-haired girl looked at a mess of writing that I wrote for today’s tuition.

You bet you wouldn’t want to.I remembered the horrors I witnessed.

How skinny pale hands creeped towards me, and hoarse voice called for me:

[Study with us... Study with us... Study with us…]

No matter how heartfully Mo begged on her knees, the creeping darkness took her away.

And the traces the freak’s fingers left, as she was dragged into the library…

Just thinking about that made me shiver.

I don’t want to approach Iowa for the entirety of the next week! If not for me being your tutor, I would’ve been locked in the library. Yikes…

The blue-haired girl was the last one to be tutored. The rest of them have passed my final tests, made from the past year’s exam, and now were happily drinking tea with the platinum blonde.

I don’t even want to think about returning…

Then how about…? Oh, my apologies…!” The blue-haired girl suddenly stood up, and ran to the platinum blonde. They talked about something.

“Perhaps it would be better to have you stay overnight. Rejoice, commoner! Not every peasant gets a chance to…!” Before the platinum blonde could finish, I heard a message.

Wisky, she is searching for you!’ (Mo)

With every second she gets angrier… I think…!’ Then the signal disappeared. I could no longer pick up anything on the frequency.

My sisters were silenced.

I… I guess Iowa will kill me, if I stay longer than I can…

“Ah, understood. Should I give you a carriage then?” (PB)

Nah. I want to stretch this pleasure for as long as I could…

Well, there should be just a few more hours of tutoring. Then the empty-headed girl will solve my test, and I’ll be off.

Hey! No slacking! Spit that tea and biscuit, and come here! You ain’t eating until you finish!” The noble girls expressed their condolences to the blue-haired martyr, and we continued.

Right when today’s lesson ended, I checked her test.

You know? I may not come back.” I showed a below-average result to the platinum blonde.

“I will take it into consideration. If you somehow make it out alive before the examination, please, be my guest.” We both looked at the embarrassed blue-haired girl.

No matter how much I try, sometimes those noble girls are such dummies…

Maybe I should ask Big Sis what to do in such cases…? Though she will most likely mumble something like [who could’ve thought], or [I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere].

I used every last minute of safety I could, and headed back to the hell.


Creak

The gate creaked, as I closed it behind.

Now that I am on the enemy territory, I must be careful.

Wiiisky~? Where are you~?” I heard a dreadful voice nearby.

I hurried across the bushes, and made my way to the main building.

Step-step-step

Wiiisky~? My sweet little sister~! You~! Have~! Nowhere~! To run to~!” The voice appeared to be right behind the wall.

BANG

Through the 5’’ hole looked around the blue eye of the devil.


When I was almost by the dormitories, I saw a shadow lurk around. The path was closed.

I had to resort to the back-up plan. I headed towards the jerk’s dorm.

Wiiisky~! You can hide all you want~! But I will fiiind youuu~!” The voice sang near the jerk’s dormitory.

Soon I understood. She is herding me towards the library.

Bang

The door shut behind me. I was once again in the main building.

Through the keyhole I saw how the shadow passed by.

Sigh

Wisky~!

KYAAA?!

When the eye suddenly looked at me through the keyhole, I knew, I have to run.

Creak

BANG

I shut the door behind me, and held my breath.

H-e-l-l-o.” I raised my eyes, and saw them.

Under a mountain of reference materials and notes were sitting two shipgirl-like dolls.

In their glass eyes were reflected two figures.

Me.

And her.

Let’s do our best~, shall~ we~?” (IA)

The door creaked, as it shut.


KYAAAAA!!!!!

1