E5: Dentist
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 February 5th, 2014 (7:32 pm)

“Are ya okay?” Adam asked Zack. It was time to leave and both were just at the entrance, talking with each other.

“Yeah, sure I am,” Zack replied. He was smiling and looking okay now without any injuries on his face. “Actually, it were just my teeth that were to be repositioned and there were some cuts on my tongue. But, it doesn’t hurt anymore.”

“Great to hear, bruv,” Adam replied. “Actually, there was a B-3 spy who challenged Rolan to a match to break Rolan’s ego. But, Rolan humorously defeated him. The spy had many injuries on his face and belly area. He’s still hospitalized even after a month!”

“What?!” Zack shockingly asked. “Really?”

Adam nodded.

Suddenly, they both heard a cheerful feminine scream, “Hello!” Both of them turned back and saw Olivia and Miley standing. Waving her hands, Olivia said, “Hey.”

“Hi,” Zack gave a warm smile.

Giving a hand, Olivia said, “Olivia Blacksmith.”

He shook her hand and replied, “Zack Will.”

Waving her hand around her shoulder, Miley replied, “Miley Clarke! So, y’are Zack. You look a fairly good and not the type who would mess with Rolan.”

Scratching his head, Zack replied, “Yeah, I j-just, lost my cool.”

“Better not lose it again!” Miley cited and winked.

Blushing, he murmured, “Y-Yeah, okay!”

“Oh yes!” Miley cried, turning towards Olivia, “Sir called a meeting again! We needa be in time!”

“At Seven forty-five?!” Olivia asked.

“Hell yeah!” Miley screamed and both of them turned back. “Sorry guys, we needa go!” Both screamed together and ran away.

“Uh… bye?” Adam said, but in vain because they had already run away. “They were in a hurry even when we first met that night.”

“Dunno what this meeting that they’re running for is?!” Zack commented in disgust.

“Yeah,” Adam said.

“So, tomorrow’s holiday, I suppose,” Zack said.

“Yeah. Wanna hang out tomorrow? Maybe we can go meet Harry.”

“I have a meeting at the dentist’s tomorrow at four. Maybe after that.”

“Okay so, I’ll call him and tell that we’re comin’.”

February 6th, 2014 (3:48 pm)

Zack and Adam were walking down the footpath of a busy road. Cars of various colors and sizes were going here and there after every few minutes, but for most of the time, the thoroughfare looked empty. The footpath also didn’t have a lot of people, just a few roaming with their families and friends for a hangout and change of minds. Both of them were wearing casuals- a black pant and white shirt for Zack and white pant for a light blue t-shirt for Adam to complete their looks. Walking abreast to each other, they were talking about the news and other unnecessary stuff. “Seen Rowan Atkinson’s latest film?”

“Is he your brother?”

“No,” Adam disgustingly replied.

“So why should I?”

“Ya got a bad sense of humor, Zacky!” Adam laughingly said. “You watch films only if one of the main leads is someone close to you?”

“Uh…” Zack murmured, looking skywards. He had no answer for this sentence and was trying to think one.

“Well, accept your defeat at this game of humor!” Adam frowned and smiled at the same time.

Zack smiled and tilted his head down, “Okay, I lost!”

“YE—” Adam jumped in joy but Zack pushed him. Zack actually turned right towards him and pushed him by his shoulders by mistake, because he was jealous. 

“Hey!”

“The dentist is this way,” Zack replied.

“Well, that was a pretty good one, but WHY DID YOU PUSH ME?”

“It was not intentional, bro.”

“No, it was!” Adam scolded with a sense of annoyance in his speech as he closed the door.

The dentist’s clinic was a scary one. No one was sitting at the waiting area on the right, and the place looked awkwardly silent and creepy even though the tube-lights were on.

“Wait for a bit,” a heavy feminine voice said as both of them were scared to the core.

“AAA!” Both of them shouted in unison and turned to their left. It was a relief to find a woman, probably in her fifties, sitting on a counter with a sign-board ‘Reception’ on top. She had a thin pink pair of spectacles on and a newspaper in hand, which was folded to see the arrived.

“What’s wrong with today’s kids?” She thought as she made a face of disgust.

Zack and Adam were constantly looking at her while they searched for seats behind their backs by waving their hands around their butts. Adam caught hold of a seat and sat in while Zack pushed him sideways and sat beside him. They were scared to hell. “I’m sure she’s gonna attack us anytime now,” Zack whispered.

“Ya got it right,” Adam commented.

Another voice from behind said, “Both of ya got it wrong!”

February 5th, 2014 (11:34 pm)

Zack opened his eyes and found himself sitting on the ground, with hands and feet tied together. It was a small cottage-like structure, with a window at his top back and a door at the front, in some distance. It only had a small bulb at the top right center of the room to provide light. The cottage was painted with a light shade of brown and it was full of webs around the corners. He somehow tried to look outside the window at the back by tilting the head backwards and get a small glimpse if possible. And, he luckily got one. But, it was not for a long time, but Zack fitted every single detail of the scenery in his mind. Zack saw a valley, full of thin creepy trees, with moon shining in his brightest of colors right above them. The ground was uncertain and unlevelled and slipped down in a distance. It also had a thin river flowing at a distance. He turned his head here and there and saw that literally every single one of the trainees was there, sitting in the same position, some still fainted while some just sat, looking downwards in despair. “It’s probably a large scale kidnapping,” Zack thought. “Probably somewhere at the Brighton-London Highway.”

He turned left and found Adam, who looked back at him and asked, “Where are we?” He turned pale as shiver ran down his spine. His body hairs also stood up due to goosebumps. “I-I’m not getting a good feeling here. I swear something’s wrong.”

“We all know that something’s wrong here. I think it’s a large-scale kidnapping and the kidnapper must be threatening Mr. Johnson to bring ransom or something.”

“Maybe,” Adam whispered back. “I just wanna get outta here as soon as possible.”

Suddenly, the door at their front opened forcefully and both of them looked at it, frightened by the sudden bang of the door on the wall. At the door stood a woman with long blonde hair, wearing a mask and black leather jacket on the top, with a white crop-tank and tight black jeans and knee-high boots. The mask was black and creepy, with a creepy smile, with full of pointed teeth interlocked together, on the face. The mask had no eyes and the leather used to make it was transparent black on the eyes. The masked woman had long blonde hair at the back. The thug-like woman tilted her head on right, and then on left, and gave a frightful glance at both the sides. Then, she tilted it towards her front again and her eyes met with Zack’s. She started to walk towards Zack, while dominantly keeping her right foot at the front. Zack was scared to the core and he just froze there at the moment. A man, who sat in his front, was thrown back vigorously by his collar like a sack. She crouched in front of Zack and looked into his eyes.

“Zack Will, twenty-three, new arrival at the SAI Training Center,” She described him as he just looked at her, frozen. “Well, well! I’ve got a work which only a shithead like ya can do.” The two guards, muscular in contrast to the two skinny trainees, came up from behind her and after getting a hold of their collars, they followed the masked woman to another room. Both were dragged by the collar to another room, and then thrown at the center like a heavy non-existence sack containing garbage was thrown at the dumping-ground.

“Ouch!” Zack screamed because he was bumped on the floor by his head.

“SILENCE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!” She screamed at Zack.

“Whaddya want from us?” Adam asked in pain.

“Well, well! I don’t ask,” She menacingly whispered in their ears. “I just get my work done!” Walking back towards the door, she said, “I think, ya should see this first. Then, I’ll keep my work.”

There was an Electrical Switch Board just beside the door. It had two rows, with a fan-regulator at the side of the top row, while the bottom row was full of switches. She clicked on one of the switches at the bottom-row, and a bulb on her left started giving out light. Below the bulb was a nude woman’s figure, lying on the ground after being badly beaten. She was full of blood, like a whole bucket of blood was tossed at her at once. With the pool of blood increasing at a fast rate, the two noticed the black figure’s arms (which covered her face along with her black hair) moving a slightly away as the woman tried to get up. But, her arm slipped as she fell back on the floor. Her hair moved a slightly away from her face due to the movement and her face was clearly seen. Breathing hard for survival, she was Olivia!

“Olivia!” Zack shouted loudly and desperately tried to untie his hands. Watching his vigorous movements of breaking the ropes, she advanced towards him and kicked on his face. Zack was thrown to her left.

“Well, well! It feels so good to see a crazy lover striving to save a love of his life, isn’t it?”

“Whaddya want from me?” Zack angrily asked, lying on the ground.

“I don’t want anything from ya,” The masked woman said. “I want my wish to be fulfilled by the other you,”

“Who?”

Crouching on his front and holding his head, she said, “Well, ya don’t look so foolish.” Tilting his head upwards towards her, she continued angrily, “The one who fought against Rolan! I know ya have something like split-personality! I want the other you, more menacing and powerful!”

“H-He won’t arrive, girl!” Zack said with his eyes closed and a smile. “I control him, and it’s entirely my decision when he’ll come and go!”

“And I CONTROL YOU, and it’s my decision now!”

“Nah, it’s still my decision,” Zack casually said with a smile. “He listens to me, not ya!”

“But, you WILL LISTEN TO ME! INDIRECTLY, I CONTROL BOTH OF YA!” Then, she stood up and kicked his face again. Zack’s nose started to bleed. “Why the hell am I even talkin’?! I know how to bring him out!” She took him up from his collar, and punched him really hard from the other hand. “It’s torture, right?”

Zack smiled and opened his eyes. He looked down and said, “Nah, wrong again. It’s INTENSE TORCHER!”

She kicked him through her knees on the balls. “Please, stop!” Adam said.

Tilting her head towards him, she asked, “Who the fuck are ya to order me when to stop?!” Throwing Zack towards the ground, who didn’t had the stamina left to get up, the woman walked towards Adam and kicked him on the face. Adam was hit hard and his mouth started bleeding. Pool of blood, mixed with some saliva, was what came out when he coughed while lying on the ground. She crouched on his front and asked, “So, what the fuck are you?”

“W-Whaddya want from us?” Adam asked her.

“Oh, you really think you can give me what I want?” She innocently asked.

“Sure.”

“Well, well! So do you promise that ya can gimme what I want?”

“Y-Yes, we will.”

“No matter what it takes?”

“No matter what it takes.”

Turning her head towards Zack, who was still lying there in pain, she asked, “No matter what it takes?”

“Yeah, no matter what it takes,” Zack replied.

“Kill that shithead Johnny Johnson for me, will ya?”

0