Life till Forks (Rewritten)
966 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

17 years. That’s how long it’s been since I reincarnated as Alexander Swan, twin brother of Isabella ‘Bella’ Swan. My life, up to this point, was quite similar to the books and movies. 

Charlie and Renee, my dad and mom, got a divorce around three months after our birth. I guess the stress of having two children was too much for their marriage. Plus, Renee seemed to hate the dreary, cold and cloudy weather of Forks, wanting to move, while Charlie loved his hometown.

After the divorce was finalized, Renee got a job and a place in Forks; she didn’t want to rely on Charlie paying for her eventual move.

A year after the divorced was finalized, Renee moved to Florida, Bella and I went with her, while Charlie stayed in Forks. Charlie said “It would be better for their emotions and minds, if they stayed with their mother.” 

When we stayed with Charlie, I could see the symptoms of depression over the divorce on him. He chose to let Renee take us so that he wouldn't be a terrible, uncaring father to us. Over the years, Renee did not become haggard or aged as in the movies. In fact, she became even more of a beautiful, red hair Californian bombshell.

One of the weird things about her was that she had the best tasting breast milk out of all her mom friends and she never stopped lactating. I suppose my time in her womb had given her some of my primordial Minotaur genes. The lactation was a trait of female Minotaur's as were her full, luscious and bountiful breasts. They had no trace of sag and remained as pert as they were in certain pictures that Charlie had in his attic.

In the time that I had spent with Izzy, which was all of my time, I had come to see that she was not like the stupidly curious, whiny, annoying teen with no actual sense in the movies and books. I mean seriously, she thought that a creature that lusted after her blood, similar to a drug addict lusting for their drug of choice. She truly believed that love will stop him from killing her. It was so stupid!

Luckily, Izzy wasn’t like that, she was thoughtful and headstrong, caring and confident. Even her looks were different. She took on a healthy tanned glow, rather than near-dead pale. She had brown, not raven, hair. Finally, she looked a lot like Alexandra Daddario, who didn’t exist in Universe; I checked. She is still quite a clumsy girl but she had a healthy dose of sense and a passion for journalism. 

Now I, unlike my sister, had raven black hair and stood at 6 foot six inches, taller than her 5 foot 10 inches. Oddly enough, I looked a lot like Luke Evans, just bulkier. Because of my... source material, I had an almost Supernatural beauty, all of the imperfections, the aches and pains that came with being human were negated. 

A great part of being what I was is that all the weaknesses that came with being an individual of any of my species were non-existent. I did have to do certain things to survive like drink the blood of every animal that I took down or kill all of the vampires and other creatures that invaded what I had claimed as my territory.

My mother had never married anyone. She didn’t want Bella and I to think that she was replacing our father, at least that’s what she told us. I knew the real reason was because any man that seemed to be a good one, only lusted after her, which, unfortunately for him, included Phil.

We are still moving to Forks but it wasn’t because of a marriage. Renee thought that spending only every other holiday and summer with Charlie wasn't enough. So, during the summer, she told us that we would be moving to Forks.

She bought a house in Forks with the money that she inherited from her mother because Charlie's house didn’t have enough bedrooms for all of us to be there.

Though she didn't have to work, she got a job as an elementary school teacher at Forks elementary school. 

Renee, Bella and I took our bags off of the carousel belt and walked out of the airport. 

As soon as we walked out of the airport, our suitcases dragging behind us, we saw Charlie outside of the airport. He stood on the passenger door of his police cruiser, smiling at us. 

I grabbed mom and Bella’s suitcases with my free hand and loaded it into the police cruiser, while Bella and Renee caught up with Charlie on how he had been since we last saw him. 

I interrupted their conversation, causing Bella to roll her eyes at me and Renee to let out a sigh of exasperation. “Dad!” 

I brought Charlie into a tight hug, having not seen him in months. He laughed inside the hug. I put him down after he tapped my shoulder. “You've grown a lot, since the last time I saw you, Alexander.” I smiled at what he said. He's a lot happier than was shown in the movies.

Renee being unmarried really helped him. Plus having kids who actually love and want to connect with him did wonders. 

*****************************************************************************

An hour later, we stood outside of the house that Renee had purchased. A beautiful and amazing, 3-story tall house with multiple balconies, two pools, 6 rooms and 7 bathrooms. It had a large backyard that opened up into the forest.

When I went upstairs to check the view, opening the skylight and climbing the stairs, I noticed a house in the distance.

When I focused, I saw two beautiful women, naked on the roof of their house. They laid on their beach chairs and let the sun’s rays shine on their bodies. Both sparkled in the sunlight. 

One was a lithe, pixie-haired woman with golden-brown eyes. She also had the cutest face that I had seen in two lives. Her breasts were B-cups and were capped with the pinkest areolas and nipples that I had ever seen. She also was clean shaven.

The other was a beautiful, long-haired blonde with the same golden-brown eyes. Her breasts were a D-cup and held dark areolas and nipples as long as my thumb. What fun we could have.

I recognized them both. The pixie-haired one was Alice Cullen and the long-haired blonde was Rosalie Cullen, the Vampires. 

Alice looked over at the roof that I stood on, smiled and then drew Rosalie into a searing French kiss. With my enhanced hearing, I could hear them swap spit and Alice swallow it down. 

I saw their spit string break as Rosalie pulled away, a black blush coloring her cheeks. Alice looked at me again and gave an impish smile. So she did know that I was watching. I wonder why she did that with me watching.

“Alex?!” I heard my mom yell. I looked away from the enticing sight and went back down through the skylight. 

“Yeah, mom?” I asked, walking downstairs and meeting her in the kitchen.

“Your dad has a gift for you and Izzy, come outside.” She said, an expression of delight on her face. 

I walked outside and saw a black 1967 Chevy Impala and a red 1963 Chevy pickup. I let out a laugh from my gut, when I saw Billy Black come out of the car and into a wheelchair. “Billy Black, as I live and breathe, it’s good to see you, old timer.”

He let out a laugh and hugged me. “Your father told me that you had gotten tall.” I hugged him back. The man was Charlie’s best friend. When we were younger, we called him, ‘Uncle Billy’.

“Alex…” I heard behind me, hearing the smile. I looked and saw my childhood friend, Jacob Black. I hadn’t seen him since summer of last year. I turned around and we hugged each other. “How’ve you been, Jake?”

“I’ve been good, Alex.” He responded, smiling at me.

“I almost didn’t recognize you with all that hair.” I said, teasing him. He gave me a look and I laughed at it. “So, what’s up with the cars?”

My mom smiled at me, “Well your dad thought it would be good if we put our money together and gave you both a present. So, we bought you each a car. That’s for you.” She said, pointing at the Impala.

My dad pointed at the pickup and said “That one is for Isabella.”

“So I still have to be your chauffeur, do I?” I exasperatedly asked my mother.

Ever since I got my license, she had not driven anywhere herself, looking to me to drive her and in Phoenix, everywhere important was a long drive.

She put her hand on my shoulder and smirked, “You were never getting out of that job, Alexander.” I groaned in frustration. Izzy, Renee, Billy and Jake laughed at her words and my pain.

I got in my car, ignoring the traitors, and ran the engine. I heard the beauty purr and I slapped the steering wheel in joy. It broke off with a snap. I looked towards the group of family and friends, luckily, they did not hear the snap.

I held the steering wheel in its previous position with one hand and with the other, I let loose a small hellfire flame from my fingertips. I then fused the metals back together using the flame, the heat of the flame remerging them together.

I got out of my car and looked at the wheel in slight anger. It looks like my strength grew again. I would have to use the equipment in the basement to retrain my strength before school.

*********************************************************************

After Billy and Jacob left, I went into the kitchen and began cooking dinner. I was the resident cook in the family. Renee seemed to burn anything that she made and Bella simply thought that my food tasted better than hers.

An hour later, I put down four plates of spaghetti and meatballs, grated mozzarella cheese on top of it, onto the five foot long and two feet wide glass table with carved flowers on it. I went back into the kitchen and brought out a bowl of extra.

I went into the living room and said “Dinners ready!”, in an enthusiastic tone and a smile on my face.

27