Lunch time
472 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izzy and I walked into the cafeteria, Izzy frowning at the look of the cafeteria food. "I put the food from last night in Tupperware. It's in my bag." She gave me a grateful look. I looked around, trying to find a seat in the cafeteria for us. Izzy nodded her head over to the table where the busty brown-haired girl from gym, Jessica, sat at with the kid that fancied my sister, Mike Newton. Izzy and I went over to their table. "Hey, Isabella!" Jessica said.

Izzy smiled at her, "If we're going to be friends, call me Bella."

Jessica smiled at her and said, "Call me Jess."

Izzy pointed over to me and said, "This is my brother, Alex." I smiled and waved over at the girl. I would never want to keep Izzy away from having girlfriends. She was already having a bit of a tough time moving away from Arizona. Guys on the other hand … I glared at Newton as he put his hand out to me.

My glare of deterrence at Newton was interrupted when a girl sat down next to Jessica as she was talking to Izzy about school clubs. She was telling her about the photography club, on account of her shirt. When the girl with light brown hair, streaked with a honey color, and gentle brown eyes slumped down onto the chair. She was intensely thirsty from the way she was looking at her friend's neck.

She might be Jessica's lesbian lover and was just jealous of her talking to the beautiful woman that was my sister. Or she could be a hungry, hungry vampire. She gulped down the water next to her tray, with a quickness. She stayed on my mind but took a backseat when the four stunning vampires walked into the cafeteria from the outside, the Cullen's.

"Who are they?" Izzy asked Jessica. "Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's Foster kids. They came down from Alaska two years ago." She said, looking at her friend for confirmation. The suspected vampire chimed in with, "They kind of keep to themselves."

"Because they are together! Like, together together!" Jessica exclaimed at her friend's words. "The blonde guy that looks like he has a stick up his ass is Jasper and he is with Emmett, The big, buff black-haired guy. I'm not even sure that that is legal. Not that I have anything wrong with that." She quickly said, careful to let us know that she was not a homophobe. "The pixie haired one is Alice. She is like, really weird. The pretty blonde haired one is Rosalie. She always has that 'I'm better than you!' look on."

Huh, Alice and Rosalie are single, that was a change from what I knew. The two vampire men being gay was a surprise too but not an unwelcome one. While I still do not believe that I would tell her the truth about my past life, I am interested in her and her coven sister. They are hot and as someone who has the libido of multiple races including a creature that followed in instincts, one which had the desire to mate at its peak at every single moment, and the hormones of a teenage boy, I was always looking out for a girl to join my own, private, pack.

  I already had two non-human girls from Arizona that were already in it. They were going to meet me in Forks after they had settled in with their families. I knew who would be coming next through that door and I did not want her to see him just yet. I still did not know if the omnipotent me had changed the world enough that Izzy would not be stupidly attracted to broody vampire that wanted to drain her dry.

That broody cunt was just going to have to keep his hands off my sister, if he knew what was good for him. To delay that meeting, "Izzy, it is almost time for class. Do you want to go a little early and spend some time together alone?" She blinked her eyes in confusion before smiling and hurriedly gathering her things. She threw away the spork that she used to eat and walked with me out of the cafeteria, grinning. I still am her favorite, yay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What up everyone, glad to be here. If you like it, please give me a thumbs up and tell me what you think.

You can support me by going onto pa-treon, Paypal and kofi with the name Kanai3. Thanks for reading and hope you all have the best of days.

14