Chapter 9
252 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I rode up to the school curb, grinning to the kids leaving the school, holding their parents' hands. This, this right here is why I did not go to war with the various supernatural communities out there.

I couldn't endanger the Normals, people just trying to live their lives. There was no point being the leader of the supernatural community if there was no natural community. I was still in the car when mom came out. She was beautiful, talking to a little girl as she walked out of the school. The phone rang in my pocket.

I pulled it out, seeing Izzy's face on the screen. "Hey, Izz. What's up?"

"I'm going out with dad. Ya know, catch up at the diner."

"Nice. Remember not to get the banana and peaches split. You remember what happened last time." I said, chuckling at the memory.

When we were at the diner three years ago, she had the banana and peach split. It was her first and last time getting it. She ate it and thought that it tasted amazing. What happened next was not so great for her. Izzy's stomach grumbled before she released the gas that shall not be named. It was hilarious!

"Hah! You swore that you would never talk about that again!" She said, annoyed.

"If it wasn't so funny, I wouldn't." She hmph'd and ended the call. I smiled at the phone before putting it away and getting out of the car, wanting to open the car for my mom.

As she walked down to me, smiling her bright white smile as she looked at me, I heard two disgusting maggots barking at her. "Come on baby, how much do we have to pay to play with your giant tits?"

He was a fucking jowl shaking big fat fucker with a sweaty combover in a blue suede tracksuit.

I took my back foot off of my car, as mom's smile dimmed some and her eyes went to the ground. That was a catcall. They fucking catcalled my mother!

I grit my teeth and clenched my fist tight as I felt my eyes flash red. I counted each of them, analyzing their faces and committing them to memory. 2, 3, 4, 5 guys, 5 ass whuppings. They would have come in the future. It would have been at night, under the cover of darkness, safe from where anyone could see. Then one of them, the suede tracksuit wearing fuck, raised his hand and I could tell what he was about to do. His wide, creepy grin, his grabby fingers and his boys nudging each other.

I ran, my legs speeding up to stop him. I gripped his hand, tight. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My hand, you're breaking my hand!" He yelled, grabbing at me in pain.

I squeezed tighter, hearing, and enjoying, the satisfying snap of his hand. I closed my eyes, reveling in his anguish. I sniffed at the air, covering my nose in disgust at the smell of alcohol. I glared at them all, my head heating up and pounding in rage.

Three of the assholes ran away, their stomachs sloshing as they did. The shithead who tried to grab my mother's breasts was kneeling on the ground, clutching at his hand. I looked at the one that stayed. He put his arms around his hand, trying to pull him away from me.

"Look into my eyes." They looked at me, full of fear. I allowed my power to fill my eyes and entranced them. "You will release your bowels and then urinate yourselves. You will never act in such a disgusting manner again, especially towards my mother." I scrunch my nose as the acrid scent of urine and the heavy, foul scent of literal shit filled the air.

Both of their eyes went wide as their pants wet and filled. "You've been warned. Next time I will not be so merciful." I said, patting their heads, condescendingly.

I grabbed mom's hand and walked off to my car. We rode off from the school, the disgusted groans of parents and exiting teachers sending us off.

"What the hell was that?!" Renee screamed, her disbelief and confusion clear. "Do you really not remember what I confessed to you?" She just tilted her head in confusion.

"Mom, I need you to look at me. Look at me in the eyes." She scrunched her eyebrows, "Why? Do you feel something in your eyes?" She asked, focusing on them. I filled my eyes with power before entrancing her, "Remember!"

She took in a deep breath, before her eyes went wide. She put her head into her hands. "Alex, they are coming for you." Her voice, full of fear and terror. Just who was they?

10