Reborn 2
473 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


"Hahaha, that was satisfying. Serves you right for messing with me. Dumb b*ch, serves you right, huuu... 


After he calmed down a little he took his phone out of his pocket and sat on his bed. His heart beat as fast as a horse running at full gallop. It was time to see if what had happened was just a dream.


*Babum* *Babum*

'This is so exciting. It's like opening christmas presents, except there is a chance that you are just imagining it. 

Let open them right away!'

He opened the phone and surely the logo of the app he had download was in it.  He didn't wait anymore and just tapped it showing him numerous notifications.


[Initiating...

Quest cleared...
Received quest rewards...
.....]
The list of notifications continued on and on, but he didn't care about the last ones. Right now he  wanted to know what had happened before he blacked out, and if his last desperate attempt really finished the slime off or something else happened. He moved up until he found what he was looking for.

"This is it!"

[Encountered enemy: Slime (Enhanced)

You attacked...

Slime:

Hp -1

Hp -1

Hp -1

Hp -1....

You took damage..

Hp-3

You received debuff: Heavy..

Your movement speed decreased by 35%...

Hp-1

Hp -1

Hp -1

You attacked..

Slime:

Hp -2

Hp -2

Hp -2....

You received debuff: Suffocation..

Strength decreased by 10%, movement speed decreased by 30 % , -2 Hp every second....

You attacked..

Critical strike..

Slime:

Hp -10

Slime defeated..

+ 15 xp

+ 4 Gold

+ 1 Mana shard...

"So that's what happened?! The last slime was not a normal one but an enhanced version of the other slimes. No wonder It was stronger and faster than the other slimes I had fought beforehand."

A sudden chill crossed his spine and made him shiver uncontrollably.

' The one who created that scenario is definitely devious. He first made me fight slimes that were all the same: the same movements, the same attack pattern, even the same loot to boot. Then, he made me become immersed and made me look at the situation like it really was a game, but at the last enemy he showed his fangs. All the previous assumptions I had created by fighting the previous slimes were shattered and I almost payed with my life.'

"This game is dangerous, really really dangerous! If someone else was in my place he would have died. If the one who was going to fight the slimes was a little kid or an old man then there is a very high chance that they would have died from the last slime even if the had managed to kill all the previous ones.

I wonder how many people have experienced the same thing as me?"

He continued to scroll down so he could understand the whole picture and found something interesting. 

"Huh, what's this? Title?! This game even has titles?"

[Title gained: Rocky..

Rocky: Gained after killing an enemy by bashing it against a hard rock surface.

Effect: Physical damage reduction + 5% , 1 second of invicibility( All physical damage is nullified).]

" Daym, that's awesome ! A + 5% damage reduction and one second of invicibility? I'm almost willing to get choocked by a slime again.

 Almost."

He continued to scroll down passing all the completion messages and reached the end. 

[Title gained: Gamer..

You have completed the tutorial and have earned yourself the title of gamer.

Stats unlocked..

Skills unlocked..

Inventory unlocked...

Shop unlocked...

If you want to open any of them just issue a voice command.]

"Oooohhh ohhhhh... this is it! "

He was so happy, so happy that words couldn't explain it. In front of him appeared the most important things for a game character. His status and his skills. 

If you ever asked someone what was one appealing thing about a game character, then at least 5/10 would either answer with; increasing your stats or using skills and magic.

"Let's see, a voice command was it? STATUS?!"

*Ping*

"Yes yes yes yes yes....

 

Name Jack Hunter
Age 17
Hp 99/100%
Mp 100/100%
Strength 6
Dexterity 5
Constitution 5
Intelligence 6
Wisdom 7
Charisma 4
Level 2 69/100 %
Stat Points 8

 

 

In the phone appeared his status page. It showed what you would expect of a status page with his physical stats, Hp, Mp and even fantasy stats like intelligence, wisdom and charisma. Also, what game character didn't have a level.

"I've really become a game character. I really don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, but I sure as hell am not complaining.Now let's check my skills.

SKILLS!"

*Ping*

 

Skills  
Throw:
Active
+ 10% accuracy ,+ 1 strength when attacking at range.
This applies to stones, arrows, javelins and all other ranged weapons that rely on your physical strength to throw them. (Guns, crossbows and similar weapons not included.)
Run:
Passive
Movement  speed + 5% , stamina decrease - 5%.

 

 

' From the looks of it these skills  mirror the two actions I did the most during the quest. Shooting the slimes with a rock and running from them. Haha, seeing that turned into skills is a little embarrassing. Still, there is still much to learn about what is happening.'

After reading the description of the skills a little more he decided moved on. Other notifications were to be read.

"It's time for the cherry on top. Let's see what I can choose..

He scrolled up again and stopped at the completion rewards for the quest. This day was full a good surprises for him.

......

*Piiiip piiiip piiiip*

The sound of an alarm clock broke the silence of this beautiful morning. On the other hand Jack was sprawled over his beast like a roadkill.

"Ughh... five more minutes okay?"

*Piiiip piiiip piiiip*

*Piiiip piiiip piiiip*

"Shut the f*ck up!"

*Piiiuuuuupp...

"Huh...

Jack jolted awake as if he had just remembered something important , but someone once said 'let there be light' and Jack was now paying the consequences.

"Shit, my eyes...it's too bright. Why is it so bright?

The new gamer  woke up from his sleep just to be blinded by the morning sun. The sun 1: 0 The gamer.

.......

2 minutes after.

"Shit, I can't sleep anymore. I better get something to eat and also something to drink. Why am I so thirsty?"

He stood up, stretched his body a bit, went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, but not before taking a good and pleasant, long piss.

"Hhaaaaahhhhh.....

After that he went down to the kitchen to find a blonde woman in her early forties making breakfast. The sound of sizzling hot oil and the smell of fresh eggs filled the kitchen.

"Jack, is that you?"

"Yes...

"Great, you're just in time because I'm just making some eggs. Sunny side up as always?"

"Yes...

*Crack* *Sizzle*

"So ,I heard that you had an argument with your dad yesterday?"

"Yes...

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10