Chapter 2
48 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: Cueio

Reviewer: Aiko-maru

As Corlin looked at the glass, she heard Kytes say, while holding on to laughter:

- Oh, alas. It looks like someone was betrayed, hehe boy!

- Tsc!

Corlin turned with an irritated face towards Kytes, as if he wanted to kill him.

- No longer here, who told you to do this.

Kytes was serious at once. Corlin blew out a long breath.

- What does that mean?

Corlin asked, as he turned to the glass.

- You know, I got tired of it, having you as boss. I will take advantage, saying that you disobeyed the orders of the superiors, and that is why I arrested you there to starve. Actually, it's not a lie, since I didn't know anything about walking the guinea pig, but even if I did, I would still do it. - The man said on the radio.

- Are your subordinates always assholes ?!

Kytes was suspicious when he said that. Corlin turned and approached him.

- From your reaction, should I believe that you know how to escape?

- I have a shit bomb, that should be enough.

Kytes was confident and proud of himself, as if a shit bomb really allowed him to escape. Corlin was indignant, and, with an unpleasant face, asked Kytes:

- Are you kidding me ?!

- Just a little bit, but do you remember that I always shit the glass?

- Yes ... We have to dope you, to be able to clean, I even feel sorry for the cleaning staff.

- Yeah, I have immunity to drugs.

After that speech, Kytes removed a shit bomb from the back of his pants, which was all torn. He raised the bomb and, proudly, he commented:

- There were some useful stops there, so I created this, disguised it with shit and hid it in my ass!

- That's disgusting…

She looked with disgust at Kytes.

- Just a little ... Okay, that's very disgusting.

That aside, Kytes hurled the bomb at the door. The bomb exploded, and made a loud noise, but instead of making a hole in the door, it started to smoke, the sound was just a distraction, in a few seconds the room was completely filled with smoke. Then Kytes picked up Corlin and tossed her on the shoulder.

- Puts! It's been a while since I've played a 'muié' on my shoulder.

He counted while smoothing it out. Unexpectedly, Kytes started running in the opposite direction of the door. For a few moments, the scientist on the other side of the glass saw a kind of humanoid, throwing something like a bomb in the toilet, and immediately he thought this was Kytes, but it wasn't.

Kytes has the power to create clones, both large and small, he had ordered these clones to dig a tunnel out of that place, he had disguised the mouth of the tunnel, stacking extremely small clones, thus making him think that he was not doing nothing. Kytes entered this tunnel. Running with Corlin on his shoulder, turned upside down, he was able to hear an explosion. Then he stopped and looked back.

- So the clone did it, I think we saved some time ...

- Taking advantage of that you stopped, tell me, where are we going?

- I have no idea!

- But you didn't make the tunnel ?!

- No, I told them to do it, it's different.

Kytes resumed his run so that he would not be caught, not least because the time gained was not too long.

- By the way, why am I being carried like a bag of potatoes !?

- Rather not answer…

They ran for a little while, until Kytes saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

- I'm seeing the way out! - Commented Kytes.

- Well, I'm being carried like a bag of potatoes! It is impossible for me to see it!

Corlin was annoyed when she answered, which made Kytes hesitate a little.

- Please don't be annoyed by this.

- Then, put me on the floor!

- Only if you ask nicely.

At that point, Corlin's stress almost reached its peak. Then Kytes stated:

- Calm down, we've arrived.

2