Chapter 8
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kytes observed the corridor: the floor was made of marble, and it went to the right and to the left, with the distance between these two directions being equal. The walls were white, slightly dirty. The corridor itself was not very long, as the inn was small and square. To the right of the room, there was a staircase leading to the lobby, marking the center of the establishment. When something caught Kytes' attention, he asked Corlin:

- Hey Corlin. Our room is on the second floor, right? - He had a solemn face, but showed no concern.

- Yes, the second on the right, right after climbing the ladder.

- I got it… We fucked each other pretty now…

- Huh? As well?

Kytes started poking the inside of his nose before continuing to speak.

- If we are more to the right of the establishment, why does the corridor leading to the right have an equal distance to the left? Shouldn't the one on the left be bigger?

- Smaller fuck, you perfectionist, huh?

- Should that be a compliment? Kytes removed his finger from his nose and put his hands in his pocket. - Anyway, let's wait. I don't starve and I can pass my nutrients on to you. Certainly the enemy watching us knows this, so he must be preparing an attack to get me out of the game.

Kytes took a deep breath. When he went away from the wall, a spear was thrown at him at high speed, piercing his abdomen and the wall behind him. Kytes didn't even have time to react and spit out a lot of blood, something he hadn't done in years.

Upon looking more closely at the spear, Kytes noticed that it was light green at the ends and dark green in the center, as if it were made of jade. Before I could think about it, however, the spear released gray smoke and evaporated into the air.

- What the hell was that? Kytes asked as he wiped the blood from his mouth. Corlin was already on guard wielding one of his many swords.

Kytes' damaged flesh regenerated and when he tried to take a step, he noticed that his body was becoming hard as stone and he soon went still. He searched his body for some kind of poison, but found nothing.

As he had an impulse when trying to move, he would soon collide with the ground, where he would create a new body from his regeneration. In the middle of the fall, however, a mattress appeared before Kytes' eyes and he was unhurt when he fell.

"Ah, shit, it was just what I needed. Damn the staff of the scientist wing. "

Still being able to see and hear very well, he realized that a girl had appeared.

She had fair skin, a pair of bat wings and a thin black tail with a heart on the end. She wore a double bun held by Chinese sticks and a tight red dress that went up to her thighs, where it was slightly open, similar to the area of ​​her huge breasts.

What really drew attention, however, was her heart-shaped pupil, her dark blue hair and her blood-colored high heels that made her 1.75 tall.

- YAAA! - She screamed excitedly and with her hands on her cheeks. - These things that scientists did are really great!

Corlin, who was nearby, had been paralyzed, was so fast that you don't even know what hit her. The bat girl caught Kytes by the cheeks, lifted him up with unusual force, and stopped only when he was on his feet. Slowly approaching her face, it was possible to smell the pleasant scent of a spring scent, until she finely got close enough and gave him a kiss, lovingly stirring her tongue inside Kytes's mouth and touching all possible parts.

"GG WP. Last time I received an easy kiss like that, a demon wanted to eat my soul. " - Kytes thought, since that was all he could do at the moment.

Seconds later, the girl distanced her face. "Hellish pain" is the best phrase to describe what Kytes felt. His blood began to boil, his head throbbed, his muscles contracted, and the pupil in his right eye dilated. The girl smiled slightly and simply released him into the air, making him fall back on the mattress, the pain not giving a second's respite.

Kytes' vision was slowly darkening. Failing to recover, all he could do was listen before he passed out:

- Well, now let's take care of the traitor.

Finally unconscious, Kytes found himself again in a place he wanted to forget: his subconscious, the home of the souls devoured by him. Sitting in an old wooden chair that was already falling apart, Kytes had arms and legs tied with leather belts. His head was down at all times.

The place was totally dark, a darkness that could not be seen at the end, and it was from this pitch that a figure appeared. A handsome young man with golden hair and fair skin, wearing a white blouse and brown sweatpants. Walking to Kytes with his hands in his pocket, he showed no hatred, but he had a sadistic smile on his face.

- Yo! - He exclaimed ironically. - How long has it been, my consecrated one?

1