Chapter 9.1
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Nice to meet you! I am the demon of discord, Corlin!

-… Are you sick?

- Not that I know! But why the question?

-… Demons live on the lowest floor of hell, and I'm sure I didn't die.

-… Anyway, who are you? You were all beaten up in a crater.

- I don't know who I am; I only know that I should fight, even if it cost my soul.

- Um ... - She brought her hand up to her chin and thought. - Anyway, I feel very alone without anyone, what do you think about spending time here until you remember?

- Don't you fear that I'm lying, to cut your throat at night?

- Do you think you can do it? A sarcastic laugh was released between his cheeks.

- That is a very interesting question ...

- Although it does not matter how you think, you could not beat me.

- Are you making fun of me?

- Nothing, I'm just playing with the almost cripple.

- Tsk! He turned his face away.

She took her right arm to the bed and leaned on it with her hand. - It's not like that. - When he leaned on his right leg, he felt a great deal of pain in his ankle, it imminent plummeted towards the floor.

- Watch out! He shouted, quickly went to the edge of the bed and stretched out his arms trying to catch her, holding his hand on her back preventing her from falling. He held it for a few seconds, looking deep into his dark eyes, the heavy young man's breath collided with the maiden's face, which had his face becoming slightly flushed, and he got up and got ready.

- I am going there. - She said while leaving the room.

-… I shouldn't have touched her… If she really is the demon of discord, I must start doubting myself, then I don't know what the fuck is going to… Fuck, what is to be, will be! - He said as he got out of bed.

Going along the same path as Corlin, he walked until he came across the living room. The girl was bent over, her dress pulled up over her knee, ready to wrap a cloth around her ankle. The young man took a wider step and bent down in front of her, watching her ankle.

- Let me do this.

- No! - She cried depressively and pushing him away with her hand. - It will happen to you too ...

- I know about the plague of demons; women bring, men take, in your case you would bring discord to everyone close to you, touching her would be a death sentence.

- Then why do you approach?

- Your power only causes discord between memories and living beings, but as I am the only one here close to you and I have no memories, so good.

-…

- Will you let me do that now?

-… Okay, but don't blame me if I give shit.

He pulled her smooth leg close and took the bandage that was in the girl's hand, carefully bandaged her ankle, she watched anxiously.

- I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Koute. - Told the young man.

- Name half mouth in.

-…

- How do you remember your name, but have no memories?

- I don't know, millet looks at it, I remembered just now.

- Unhunr !!! - Corlin made that noise with his mouth closed.

- Did I hurt you ?! Koute paused in the bandage.

- It was nothing.

-… - He hesitantly continued the process.

- Do you intend to leave?

- I must go in a little while, I don't want to disturb you.

- You don't bother me, I'm glad to have someone to talk to.

- If I want to stay, I have nowhere to go.

- For real?!!

- … I have finished.

- Answer the question!

- So if you don't mind, I'll be in your care from now on.

He said as he stood up and held out his hand to her, helping her to her feet. She held his hand and with help raised, looked at his ankle, was well bandaged and would not release easily.

- Good! Then I'll have to prepare dinner! You come with me!

- Huh ?! He smiled slightly.

- I have no food reserve, I hunt meat every night!

-…

- So let's go?

- let's go there then.

The two left the house, it was already night, outside there was a huge closed forest, Corlin took a bow that was hanging on the wall outside the house, he had also changed his dress for shorts and a blouse. Koute went the same way he was, the two went deeper into the forest, until they found an animal to be their prey.

After walking a lot, they came across a beast, his body was like that of an Ox, only he was much more robust, his skin was black, which made it difficult to see him at night, his eyes shone in crimson color; certainly meat for the whole week. Koute and Corlin lurked behind a thick tree.

- Shall we get it? Asked Koute.

- I don't know, the chance of getting hurt is pretty big.

- But we haven't seen another animal around here.

- Probably he scared the others.

- Then let's kill him.

- You are deaf? As I said, we will certainly be hurt.

-…

- Let's go somewhere else.

-…

- What, did the cat eat your tongue? - Said Corlin turning his face to Koute.

- Behind you…

- What's behind me ... - Corlin asked as he turned back.

Behind her was another bovine, this one was staring at her fiercely, and like the other, it was totally black, only this one was even bigger.

- Did you run? She asked.

They ran out into the forest with the ox behind him, while they had great difficulty in the closed forest, the cattle went out destroying everything in their path. Soon the other ox they were watching saw the situation and also started running after them.

- Run that horn is pissed! Get away from me Free Fire player! - Koute shouted as he ran.

1