Chapter 11
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the quiet, empty road. Kytes and Corlin are close to those two enemies.

- So you don't know ... - Kytes muttered. - Anyway, what's your name?

- Mine is Cassio, the baron. Hers is Elena. - replied the man.

Kytes took a long breath and approached Cassio, then put his hand over his face. Cassio closed his eyes and felt the heavy hand on his face, in a short time that hand was removed. The man's face had returned to its usual state. His skin became smooth and clear, his eyes were firm and closed and he did not appear to be over 16 years old.

- Huh ?! - Elena shouted in amazement.

- Well, I already removed the damage that the "system" does to your bodies, now I'm going to sleep, if you want to wait for me or give up, you decide. - Said Kytes while turning his back and walking. - Come on, Corlin?

- Y-yes! Corlin started to follow, but even she couldn't believe what Kytes was able to do. - Shall we go back to the accommodation?

- No.

Kytes held out his hand, pointing nowhere. The ground began to shake as if there were an earthquake, and from the earth a large house with a steel wall rose, it occupied the entire street.

- Let's spend the night there. - Commented Kytes.

-… - Corlin was impressed and answered with absolute silence.

- Ah! I almost forgot, if you want, you can use the first floor. - Kytes commented to those two. - Come on, Corlin.

- Separate room, please! - Corlin replied.

- ... Old man, I thought it would be good. - Kytes got a little down. - Okay, there are a lot of rooms there.

Corlin started walking next to Kytes and the two went up to the second floor. Each stayed in a different room. Kytes used a room with a double bed, he just lay down and slept right there.

In his dream, the place was illuminated by a white light, which came from nowhere and illuminated the whole place with the same fervor. Kytes was sitting in a chair, at a common table. Standing in the living room of a house, he saw a young woman ahead, she was very beautiful and had long black hair, she was preparing something in the kitchen. Kytes got up and went to the girl, she was cutting some vegetables.

- Hi! - Greeted Kytes.

- Good Morning. - I reply the woman.

- How are you ma'am?

- I'm doing well, work is breaking me, but there's nothing to do. - Answered the girl who had dark skin and brown eyes.

- Um ... Do you want me to help?

- Do you think I can't do it ?! - She was slightly irritated.

- You really can't do it, the father always makes the food. Kytes replied firmly.

- Tsc! Get out of here, kid! - She shooed Kytes out of there.

Kytes flew a few meters, having received a strong peck in the tail.

- Well, by the way, where's the father? He is never late. Asked Kytes.

- According to that bastard, he had to solve some things that came up at the last minute. - Replied the angry woman.

- Couldn't he just destroy everything? After all, he is the bard of destruction.

-… He didn't say what it was, but it's probably something serious. - The girl is silent for a while, then continued to speak. - And Corlin, didn't come with you?

- ... She lost her memories, again ...

- You are useless even in! He looks like his father, he only knows how to catch, nothing to watch over. Well, as long as she doesn't die, you'll always have a second chance.

-…

- Sit there, it's ready.

- Yes.

The girl went with a huge pot full of cassava broth and placed it on the table. Soon afterwards he took some dishes and put them there, even if only the two of them were in the house, he added more dishes, as if he expected last minute visitors.

- Mom… thanks for coming to visit me. - Kytes said a little stunned.

- I can't come every time, thanks to my work as an existence controller, but if it's urgent, just shout out my name!

- Thank you. I'll make a point of eating everything, even if it looks awful.

- Hey! This is rude!

In the world of immortals, Zelum:

On the planet Zelum, where immortals live, 150 beings capable of destroying a galaxy with the snap of a finger, were killed by a single man. This man carried a mandolin on his back and wore light clothes from the Middle Ages.

-… I can't believe it, he really lost to this garbage ?! - Commented the man.

When he was still looking at the horizon of destruction he had just caused, he saw another enemy coming towards him, at the speed of light, he tried to touch him.

- Oops, one more! - Commented the man, who directed his punch even faster than the enemy and took off his head, is that he went flying without whereabouts. - Fuck, I'm almost over the boy ney.

When he was ready to hunt more opponents, he saw three beings in front of him. They were very tall, were about two and a half inches tall, were dressed in a white robe and had an aura of being important.

- I am sent from Ragnar, that humble being asks you, what did we do that caused the Bard's fury of destruction? - Asked what was in the center.

- It's simple. - Commented the man, with a friendly face, but that did not last long, because his veins jumped out, revealing his hate. - They were born!

The man took his mandolin and touched one of his strings, at the same time those three men were taking off their severed heads and that planet broke in half.

-… These guys use this "system", but they are so weak. Kytes, my boy, how did you lose to some useless ones like that? - Said the man, then put his mandolin on his back and sat there.

1