Chapter 14
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the coffee tree so different in front of them, all those people were able to do was to look at it in a perplexed way. Kytes was indifferent, that was when Cássio noticed something different in the tree. A part of it was moving slowly.

- Isn't that tree strange? Asked Cassio.

- Well ... it's a portal after all. - Kytes replied.

- What?! - All the people there asked the same, how was that a portal?

- You will understand soon, just wait for those damned to come.

It was at the end of Kytes' words that the tree began to shake on a large scale, like an explosion, a great band of light started, and carcasses of the tree flew away. When the light started to fade, it was possible to see two silhouettes.

- They took in, you imbeciles. - Commented Kytes.

- Hi, hi, calm down, we came as fast as we could. - One of them commented in a lazy tone.

- But then, isn't one missing?

- Nero can't come, he's almost having a civil war in his area. - Intruded the other silhouette.

-… If he stayed, no problem, you two are more than enough. Serturius, the hunter of strawberries and On1p, the soldier with no name.

At that time, it was already possible to clearly see the appearance of those two. One of them wore a great black armor, which covered his whole body, with a long sword sheathed on his back, he had a mysterious air around him, next to his helmet that left only his bright eyes on display, this was Serturius.

On the other hand, the second person was very different, with small and solemn eyes, he didn’t look scary or anything, with hair that reached to his shoulders, he wore casual clothes, sweatpants and an orange shirt, this one it was the one called On1p.

- Is that her? ... - Asked On1p with a lazy tone while looking at Corlin.

"Yes," replied Kytes.

- Ok then ... - Said On1p. Corlin looked a little confused. - But say it, Kytes, why are we here?

- War is coming, my dear.

- Will there be a lizard ?! - Serturius asked excitedly.

- I don't know bro, maybe there is. - Kytes replied.

- That's right! It makes a face that I don't hunt some!

- His personality is very contradictory with his appearance ... - Commented Corlin.

- Well, anyway, we still have time before we start doing things. Hey, Serturius, did you bring it?

- Obviously, there is no way to celebrate an alliance without the graceful. - Serturius replied.

- Rei, gather the whole city, because today we will drink until we fall! - said Kytes.

The time that passed after that was a party, the King gathered the whole city and drank a wine brought by Serturius, food was given to them as if there was no tomorrow, or it would be better to say, as if it was not needed. As time went by, Kytes, Serturius and On1p ended up meeting, as they had nothing to do, sat next to a wooden table, and one of them removed the most legendary thing of all, the one that once made best friends become the biggest enemies, they put UNO on the table, the deck that has passed through time.

- Two games without losing the friendship? Asked Kytes.

- Let's just go. - Serturius replied.

- I think it's a good one, we can talk while we play. - On1p replied while looking at the wind beyond the window beside him, Kytes looked at him slightly.

The deck was shuffled and the cards were dealt, Kytes had a good hand, as he knew Serturius and saw that he was too silent, he soon noticed that his hand was bad, since On1p was indifferent.

- Kytes, what do you think destroyed this world? - Asked On1p.

- At first glance it looks like a system attack, but I can't say it was for sure. - Said Kytes, after sending a red 4, soon it was On1p's turn, which had no red then took a card from the deck.

- You may already know, but you were not thrown into this world by chance, even if I tried to enter this atmosphere by force, there is no guarantee that I would come out unscathed. - He commented after playing a +4.

- Hi, you bastard, do you want to die ?! Asked Serturius.

- Stop the show, I know you have a +4 there. - On1p replied.

Serturius sent another +4 that would make Kytes a +8.

- It was bad there, but I also have one. - Kytes replied, everything was left to On1p.

- I think we should stop this ... there is no way we can play UNO, at least not anymore ... - Said On1p and threw his cards on the table, they were all +4, then took out a cigarette and a lighter in his pocket, then started smoking .

- You don't even know how to play ... but I must say, the game that we will face in this world, will probably be the most difficult of all, that's why I brought you, I want you to train the people of that kingdom.

- Well, it's not like we have a choice to refuse. - Said On1p, while watching the wind take the smoke that his cigarette released.

0