5 – Steaming Cold Shower
467 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a few hours later when both girls gradually started to calm down.

"What are we going to do?" Beth whispered. "I don't want to go through that ever again."

"I don't want to either", Amber whispered back, "But right now the only thing we can do is hold on. If we find a chance to escape then we should take it, but until the police find us or until we manage to run away all we can do is bare with it, try to survive."

"I hate him. I hate what he did to me." Beth whispered vehemently. "I don't know if I can take going through that again."

"You said someone is waiting for you. We have to survive to get back home to them". Amber said the words to Beth, but she was also aiming at convincing herself. Beth fell quiet as thoughts churned in her mind.

The door opened and Dave entered and walked up to them. "Time for your showers!" he announced cheerfully. He released Amber from the wall chain, then took her to the shower. He pulled out plastic handcuffs and bound her wrists to each other through a metal handhold that was attached to the wall, then removed her collar.

Dave turned on the tap and Amber was immediately drenched in cold water. She gasped and shivered, her teeth clattering. She tried to shy away from the water but had little leeway. Dave pumped liquid soap out of a dispenser that stood near the shower and began scrubbing Amber's body. Gradually Amber became accustomed to the temperature until it no longer bothered her and she stopped shivering.

When Dave reached her breasts he cupped them and began squeezing and massaging them and playing with her delicate nipples, squeezing them, pulling them, flicking them. At first Amber felt nothing at his touch except for irritation. However, when he started to play with her nipples she discovered she was more sensitive than she thought, and quickly began to feel a pleasure that passed the border to pain, and tried to evade his ministrations, to no avail.

Eventually Dave grew bored of playing with Amber's breasts and continued down to her stomach, and then her crotch. The water and soap provided lubrication as he first gently scrubbed around the area, then her opening, and finally inserted his fingers into her. As her smooth warmth enveloped his fingers he felt a great sense of pleasure. Her hopeless struggle to try to get away from his touch aroused him even further, and he contemplated taking her completely right there in the shower.

Amber tried to wiggle away from Dave's fingers. They were soft and smooth, and he touched her delicately, as if he was genuinely trying to make love to her. That made his actions all the more repulsive. Her mind revolted at the violation of her body and she felt nausea growing inside her. She didn't want to be taken against her will. She didn't want to be touched without invitation. She didn't want to be helpless, powerless, at the mercy of some stranger. Most of all, she didn't want to feel any pleasure while all those things were being done to her. Yet her body did feel pleasure, and as he slowly massaged her insides her treasonous body began sucking on his fingers, inviting them in. She would have cried in frustration and humiliation if she hadn't already spent all of her tears.

Amber's breathing became increasingly labored as she struggled to control her body, trying to deny what it was experiencing. Without noticing she began moaning softly, and then, with a loud gasp and a violent twitch, she climaxed.

David felt her reaction, but wasn't sure if he really brought her to orgasm just yet. He continued fingering her until he noticed that she was coming down from her peak. Then he removed his fingers and continued scrubbing the rest of her body. She jerked under his touch, as her now over-sensitive skin amplified every minute caress into a electrical jolt of pleasure.

Once David finished washing her body he rinsed his hands, then took shampoo from another dispenser and washed her hair. Once he was finished he made sure to rinse her off properly and patted her dry with a towel.

Once the shower was done, he placed the collar around Amber's neck, released the cuffs binding her hands to the shower's handhold, and led her back to her place near Beth. Then it was Beth's turn.

Amber sat on the floor, still trying to digest the conflicting sensations and emotions that the experience had left her with. She knew that she hated what he had done to her with a passion, yet those feelings seemed entirely disconnected from her own body's sense of pleasure, fulfillment, and contentment. Her mind and heart knew the difference between making love and being violated, yet to her body it was all the same. As long as it physically felt good her body was happy. She felt weak. She felt filthy. She felt guilty.

As Dave released the lock connecting Beth's collar to her chain Beth quickly squeezed Amber's hand, snapping her mind back to the present. A moment later Dave was pulling Beth towards the shower. He bound her hands to the handhold and removed the collar, just as he did with Amber, then turned on the water. Beth shrieked as the cold water hit her skin.

Dave began washing Beth's body with soap. Beth lowered her head and clenched her teeth, fighting to tolerate the invasion. As Dave lathered her tiny breasts and began massaging them Beth began wriggling, trying to get away. Dave stuck close to her, using his size and his strength to keep her in place as he fondled both of her breasts at the same time. The water washed over him, soaking his clothes, but he didn't seem to react.

Dave began teasing Beth's nipples, and she began thrashing about wildly, desperately trying to throw him off, yet his size and his weight prevented her from moving him at all. Finally after several more moment of torment he moved on, washing the rest of her body. As he approached her rear opening she stiffened, but he didn't play with it at all, merely scrubbed it cursorily and then continued washing her until all that was left was the area between her legs.

As he approached her most intimate area she stiffened again. He gently caressed it from the outside until he began to feel her body respond, then slowly pushed his fingers inside with small caressing movements that gently pushed deeper with each stroke.

Amber saw Beth try to cover her chest with her arms, try to squat and close her legs, but her bound wrists prevented her from covering herself, and her movement downward merely pushed Dave's fingers deeper inside her. Beth realized that every move she made only ended up increasing the stimulation she was receiving, so she forced herself to stay still and accept Dave's ministrations.

As Dave's fingers gently and patiently rubbed against the sensitive parts of her flesh the stimulation kept building and building, her breathing becoming heavier and heavier with the occasional high note squeezing its way out of her throat, ultimately bringing her to an unwelcome release. Beth gripped the handhold tightly as she tried to hold in her voice, letting out a muffled scream through her tightly sealed mouth. Dave continued to work her over from the inside out for a few more moments until she began to relax from her extreme state, then let go of her.

"Whore" Amber thought, not at Beth but at herself. She understood what Beth went through and empathized with her. No matter how much Beth struggled, she had no choice, and eventually her will would be bypassed through the stimulation of the sensitive areas of her body. Yet even though she knew that she and Beth shared the exact same circumstances she couldn't extend that same understanding and empathy towards herself. She felt as though by having her body react positively to the violation, by experiencing pleasure from it, she invited it. She knew it was a backwards way of thinking about it, yet she couldn't forgive herself and couldn't get rid of the feelings of guilt and shame.

Dave locked the collar onto Beth's neck, then released her wrists and lead her back to her place near Amber and left the room. Amber and Beth sat in silence on the floor, holding each other's hands for comfort and support.

A few moments later Dave returned with a paper bag and folding chair. He placed the between them and sat down.

"Enjoy your meal"

The girls ate while Dave watched. It was the same as what he gave Amber last time, except that there were 4 sandwiches and 2 bottles of water. When they finished he collected the trash and left. As he was exiting through the door he smiled back at them.

"Fuck you later", He called out cheerfully. The girls shuddered.

3