Chapter 5
2.9k 12 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-[ While Reimu and Marisa were still investigating. ]-

Gensokyo - Bamboo Forest of the Lost

-= Fujiwara no Mokou's Point of View =-

"I see, So that means Youkai get weaker and weaker until they disappear if Humans don't believe in them anymore?"

*Nods*

I nodded as I confirmed what he said. I'm currently teaching him some common sense about Gensokyo as we walk back to my house. I'm taking the lead and he's following behind me.

"If that is the case, then... are they allowing Humans to live here in the Human Village to prevent their own extinction?"

Eh? I never really thought about that…

"W-Who knows, I've always been in this forest long before Gensokyo was even created, so i don't know that much about that."

"Woah! So you've been here alone for so long? Isn't it lonely here?"

"..."

It would be a lie if i said it isn't, but i can't do anything about that, i'm an immortal, in other words i'm not Human anymore, so i can't really do anything about it…

I thought as I looked down.

Just how many times in the past it happened, when I lived with normal humans, just to eventually for them to find out about my immortality, and then everything will change, they'll start to become afraid and in the end label me as a Youkai, only to discard me completely eventually.

"Hey hey, it's okay, i'm here now."

I widened my eyes at that.

"What do you mean by 'i'm here now'?"

I said with a low voice as I turned my head to look at him.

"It's exactly as I said, now I'm here with you, and if you feel that lonely alone then I'll stay by your side forever."

He said with a smile as he pointed to himself with a finger.

"...Hah! You're just saying that, you'll also… just like them… will eventually..."

"Rather, I'm not from this world, so you're the only one i know, you know?"

"..."

"See? I told you."

"Hmph!"

"Woah! Wait for me!"

'H-He's just saying whatever the fuck he wanted, i bet he doesn't even know what he's saying, you won't fool me with that shit again, not after all this time…'

I thought as I turned back and quickened my pace.


Gensokyo - Bamboo Forest of the Lost

-= MC's Point of View =-

"There, we've reached our destination."

Mokou finally said something after being silent for quite some time now.

"Yeah, your house..."

Now that i gave it a good look, this is definitely not a place a girl like her should live in, is she really that poor?

"What?"

She said as she frowned and again put her hands in her pockets, is that her characteristic or something?

'Well, she's cute anyway, so i don't mind.'

"I've decided!"

I shouted loudly as I clenched my fist.

"What are you blabbering about now?"

"Someday, I'll definitely get you the coolest house in the world!"

"Haah? Why would you do that?"

"Because you're mine, and i won't allow you to live in a place like this."

I said as I turned to face her with a smirk, and of course, I got the desired result.

"W-W-WHO'S YOURS?!"

She immediately became red again and stuttered out.

"Since you live alone in a place like this, then that means you're single right? So that means you're mine, even if i die I won't allow anyone to steal you from me."

"T-THAT DOESN't MAKE ANY SENSE!"

"Eh?! You're not single? Who's the lucky guy?!"

I said as I pretended to be surprised, and she became even more embarrassed.

"T-There is no s-such a damn guy, i-i've never had someone like that in my life!"

*Clap*

"Then it's settled, you're mine now Mokou-chan."

I said with a smile as I clapped my hands, like I was never surprised in the first place.

"Y-Y-You-"

"What's wrong Mokou-chan? Is something the matter?"

I said with an innocent face, and considering my current appearance it should be very effective, if you doubt it, just google 'Killua puppy eyes'.

"Sigh, J-Just let's go in already."

"Kay!"

'Haha, I've just come here and already got myself an Isekai Waifu!'

I thought that as I happily and literally 'bunny hopped' after her.

What? She's a 'Real Girl' right now, so, you know, SHE'S MINE.

-= Time Skip : 12 hours =-

*PANG* *PANG*

"Isekai Lala, Touhou Lala, Isekai Lala"

I'm currently fixing the holes in Mokou's house right now.

*Clank* *PANG* *PANG*

"Isekai shit Lala, Touhou Project Lala, Isekai shit Lala"

I've already closed the one in the floor, right now i'm fixing the one on the ceiling, as for my shity singing, you don't have to worry about it, Mokou is not here right now, the moment we entered her house, she suddenly remembered the damage i've done to her house and gave me some planks together with a number of screws before she went out somewhere and told me i better close the holes before she came back.

*PANG* *PANG* *PANG*

"...Annnd"

*PANG*

"It's done!"

It's already been 12 hours since i've started, and the reason is simple : she doesn't have a ladder and a hammer.

For the hammer, I can simply use my hands, but the ladder is a completely different matter, in fact, even if she has one, because of my weight it would simply break and even if it didn't, the ceiling would just have another hole in it.

So there was one solution : Flying.

The problem is that I'm not used to this body yet, so it took me a whole 11 hours of meditation and slowly hovering in the air before I finally managed to get accustomed to this body enough to not suddenly fly at the speed of light and lose my way back here.

"Phew, luckily i finished before she came back."

I said as I used my hand to wipe my non-existent sweat.

I then put my hands behind my head and lie down in the sky as I watched the orange coloured clouds.

"Nevertheless, this is really a good feeling, i might get addicted to this..."

I am currently flying slowly in a circle above the house while my back is facing the ground, it's very cool if i say so myself, alright! Let's make it one of my trademarks from now on!

"It's already evening, I wonder what she's doing right now?"

*Boing*

The moment i said that, my head suddenly crashed into something soft.

"What the hell?"

I said confused as I twisted my head downward to see just what in the hell something soft doing in the sky.

The first thing I saw was a pale pink mob cap-like thing with a thin red ribbon, then purple eyes and long blonde hair and a smile... it's a smiling onee-san!.

'T-Then, the soft thing is...'

I thought as I twisted my head even more.

"OPPAI! Ah!, D-Damn it!"

*Crash*

"Ara ara, oh my~."

Because I was suddenly surprised and stimulated at the same time, I immediately lost my balance and crashed back down to the house.

I-I can't help it, alright! I'm not exactly used to this! It's Frieza who's controlling everything, I was just feeling it at that time!

"Shit! Mokou-chan will kill me after this!"

I shouted as I stood up from the wreckage.

"Fuck! even though i've just fixed them."

'I'm basically back to 0!'

Fortunately, I came through the same hole in the ceiling and the one in the floor was directly beneath it, otherwise I wouldn't be able to face Mokou, Sigh.

"Fufu~, did I surprise you that much?"

I then suddenly heard a sweet voice behind me.

"Oh? it's the onee-san from before!"

I said surprised as I noticed the huge op-Ahem! I mean the woman from before sitting gracefully on the top of the table.

But how did she come in so fast? i swear she didn't come through the hole in the ceiling, and considering the door is closed... a teleportation skill?

"Yes~, it's the onee-san from before~, little boy."

She said playfully as she covered her lower-face with a fan.

'Extravagant clothes… Check, Big Oppai... Check, Fufu... Check, Ara ara... Check, Onee-san's vibe... Check, A Noble woman's Fan... Check, Mysterious mode... Check'

LET'S DO THIS BOYS!

"Ahem! That was very disgraceful from me, I apologize for the unsightly behavior I've shown you before, would this great lady please grant this little one your name?"

I said with closed eyes as i slightly bowed to her while i placed my right hand over my heart and my stretched left hand to the side.

I think she raised a brow at that as she answered.

"Ara ara, how courteous of you~, but you should first introduce yourself before asking someone's name, you know~?"

"Oh my, forgive my manners, this little one's name is Killua."

I replied while I looked up at her as if embarrassed before I returned my head back to it's position at the end of my sentence.

"...Killua is it?"

From her voice, it seems as if she was doubtful or something.

"Yes milady."

I said with a smile.

"Ara ara, Fufu~, well, my name is... Yukari Yakumo."

She stopped a little at the end before she said her name with a strange tone.

"Yukari... that's a very cute name for your beautiful self milady."

I said as I faced her with a genuine smile.

"F-Fufu~, cute? i-is that so?"

Did she just flinch? or is it my imagination?

"Of course! it's one of the cutest names i've heard in my humble life."

"C-Cutest?! i-i see, Fufu~."

It's kinda hard to read her expression as it is hidden with that fan of hers, but from her voice, i think i'm getting the desired result. *Smirk*

I don't know if it's because of my smirk, but she averted her eyes and said hurriedly.

"A-Anyway, I just came to ask if you know anything about that Incident that happened not long ago in this forest."

'Damn it!'

"Are you perhaps referring to the 100 metre wide tunnel that appeared there?"

When I said that, her eyes suddenly glinted as she turned back to look at me.

"Yes, it's that same tunnel, do you know anything about it?"

She said with narrowed eyes.

"Ah! this is embarrassing."

I said with an embarrassed expression as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Why so?"

"I'm afraid that was my doing."

"..."

Her eyes suddenly sharpened.

"You see, I was doing a little experiment of mine, but i've screwed it up and ended up using a little too much of my power, really, that was so embarrassing."

"L-Little power...you say?"

She said surprised as her eyes widened.

"Sigh, Yes, to think someone of my status would do something like that, I'm truly sorry if that inconvenienced you somehow."

I said apologetically as I bowed deeply to her.

"...H-Hmmm... is that so?"

I feel like the mode has calmed down somehow, let's strike now!

"Yes, I can't believe I've troubled such a cute and beautiful lady like yourself."

I said dejectedly with a sad expression as I looked at her directly in the eyes.

"C-Cute?! F-Fufu~, it's okay, i-if you won't do it again, then I can forget about it, n-now then, see you later!"

"?!"

As she said that, the air beside her suddenly splitted as strange red eyes appeared from the gap, she then hurriedly went through them and the gap closed.

"W-What the hell was that?"

The fuck was that shit?! Was that how she got here without me noticing it?

"Whew, but man, Mokou and now Yukari, are all the females in this world this good?"

Damn it! Now i regret not liking harem or shoujo stuff, if i watched them before, then perhaps i would stumble upon this Touhou Project too, and would know more about this world.

I thought as I looked down in frustration.

"Ah! Forget about that! I better fix this before Mokou-chan comes back!"

I panicked as I noticed the hole in the floor.


Gensokyo - Somewhere along the boundaries of Gensokyo

-= Ran Yakumo's Point of View =-

I'm currently in the middle of calculating the destructive power of the thing that caused today's incident.

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"100 metre and this..."

And like usual, at the order of Yukari-sama I'm using my Shikigami's superhuman intellect to formulate and prove an equation for figuring out the desired result.

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"...circle… 50 metre in radius..."

I was moving my chalk so fast, it was basically blurring around the blackboard.

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"...and the speed of..."

Yukari-sama has already gone to investigate it herself, so i need to finish fast and immediately accompany her.

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"...the range...the temperature...the air pressure..."

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"...Annd finally..."

*Skritch*

"Done!"

Now then the destructive power of that attack is...

"Eh? You're kidding… right?"

*Clack*

I was so shocked, the chalk basically dropped from my hand.

"N-No! It must be a mistake! There is no way this is true! Let's repeat everything from the start!"

I then picked the chalk from the ground and carefully reconstructed the formula from the start.

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"Ha-Haha! No way… again!"

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"Again!"

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"AGAIN?!"

*Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch**Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch* *Skritch*

"Eh?...no...way... h-how is this even p-possible?"

*Thud*

Now I became completely pale as I dropped to the ground.

And fearfully watched the absolutely and completely 100% correct result.

*Gasp*

It writes : ENOUGH POWER TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE WORLD.

98