Chapter 20
2k 6 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gensokyo - The Scarlet Devil Mansion Dining Hall

-=  Remilia Scarlet's Point of View =-

"A male intruder you say?" *Sip*

"Yes Remilia-sama, the Makai fairy has reported such a thing."

"...is that so?"

"Yes, though I'm not certain, since I didn't confirm it myself and at that time... I was… heading towards..."

Sakuya then looked down confused as she remembered her defeat against the Hakurai Shrine Maiden.

'Good, it seems yesterday's event made quite the impact on her beliefs.'

"Sakuya, I have said this many times…but the Humans aren't as weak as you have always thought."

*Looks up*

"I..."

*Looks down*

"You should not disregard your own very race to that extent."

"..."

"Even though you believed you're the strongest Human... in the end, you still lost to another Human." *Sip*

'I hope this can change her absolute disgust towards her fellow Humans.'

"...I'm sorry Remilia-sama, but I can't compare those filthy creatures to my lady's servant."

'Sigh, but I'm a vampire though… moreover, the strongest bloodline at that... and even if you say that… in the end you're still a Human too...'

*Clack*

I smiled helplessly as I placed my cup on the table.

*Pour*

And again Sakuya that was standing to my side filled it with the warm tea.

I then picked it up as I asked.

"Where are the others?"

And as soon as I asked that…

"..."

Sakuya disappeared for only less than a second before she returned and answered.

"Flandre-sama is on her way, while the librarian and her devil assistant are still in the library."

"I see… how about Meiling?"

"...she's doing her job."

'Wait a minute…'

"This is the first time I've heard those words coming from you."

I said that a little surprised.

"Yes… she was strangely seriously guarding the gate for once..."

"Why do you sound uncertain?"

"No, it's just… that idiot looked like an entirely different person, she didn't even blink when she saw me… since she usually would panick or something."

'Wait… did something happen? Meiling won't show us her true self without a good reason…'

And Sakuya, who didn't know anything about Meiling's true identity, just kept talking about her.

"Hmph, If that idiot will do her job properly from now on, then I don't care about her anymore."

"Sure…"

'I should keep my promise with Meiling for now and not tell Sakuya anything, I can ask her myself about what happened later.'

*Sip*

I then kept drinking my tea until someone entered the hall.

"Onee-sama!"

It was Flandre.

"..."

I silently placed my teacup on the table before I looked seriously at her.

"You won't believe it! I've finally meet someon-"

"FLANDRE."

I said her name with a serious tone.

"W-what?"

"I've heard it from Sakuya, why did you leave your room yesterday? Didn't I tell you to not leave it until I permit you so?"

"B-but..."

"Flandre..."

This time I said her name with a sad tone.

"I'm sorry onee-sama..." *Sniff*

She then apologized before she went to sit in a chair at the other side of the long table.

'Sigh, seriously, I can't handle her anymore… she's more and more agressive… I really can't risk having her encounter a strong being like that Gap Youkai… not everyone will take such strong killing intent as a mere game…'

She just had to inherit our ancestor's murderous personality…

'Just why? Why couldn't it be me instead? I can't bear to see her sad expression anymore... '

Maybe I should just let her do what she wants?

But that's too dangerous for her!

Even more so in Gensokyo that's filled with strong creatures all over the land!

She… at the very least understand her situation...

'...But not for long.'

Eventually… she will get sick of it and will go out…

'What should I do?'

And as soon as I thought that…

*Bamf*

"Yoo Flandre! I've come to visit as promised!"

*Picks up*

"Kyaaa?!"

"?!"

"??!"

A kid suddenly appeared out of nowhere and picked Flandre from her place like it's the most normal thing to do in the world.

*Stand up*

"What in the world?..."

I said that extremely dumbfounded as I can see someone handling that same Flandre like a little girl.

"K-Killua?! W-where did you come from?"

Flandre asked the white haired male that's carrying her with wide eyes in her face.

"How dare you-"

"Wait."

I stopped Sakuya, who was in the middle of getting out her knives before I turned towards Flandre.

"Flandre, who's that gentleman over there?"

I asked as I pointed towards the strange male that's wearing a white tuxedo and carrying my sister with a wide smile on his damn face.

Why do I suddenly feel annoyed when I see his smile?

Rather… WHO'S THIS FUCKER?

"Eh? U-ummm…"

She looked troubled with the question before the male answered instead.

"A friend."

He then sat in Flander's chair as he put her over his lap.

*Pat* *Pat*

"Funyaa~"

"..."

"..."

'I'm speechless…'

He's treating my sister, the strongest vampire, and most dangerous one like a child? Is this a joke?

'And why is she being bashful all of a sudden? ...why did she not kill him yet?'

"So Flandre, who's those two cuties over there?"

*Pat* *Pat*

The kid asked nonchalantly as he kept patting her head.

'Cuties?...'

"They are my onee-sama Remilia, and our head maid Sakuya."

"Hooo?"

*Glare*

*Jumps back*

"M-My lady?"

"Onee-sama?"

"..."

"..."

'W-what was that?'

I thought that as I found myself had jumped 10 metres backward.

The moment his eyes met mine… It felt as if I'm looking at the abyss itself, my whole body and soul are shuddering in... fear?

*Looks down*

'This is… my instincts kicking in?'

I thought as I looked at my trembling hand.

I then clenched it before I looked at the smirking male.

*Smirk* "You're formidable for a male."

I complimented him with a smirk of mine.

*Wipe*

"And you're formidable for a female."

He complimented back as he wiped the invisible drop of my blood from his face.

'How? That drop should have melted him away…'

"But unfortunately for you, those tricks won't work against me, they're way too cute to even harm my skin." *Smirk*

"Ara? Is that so?"

I then returned to the table as if nothing happened and sat back in my chair.

*Pat* *Pat*

And the male started patting Flandre again.

'What the hell is he? He smells almost like a Human…'

"...Sakuya, won't you serve our guest some tea?"

'But there is no way in hell a Human would trigger my instincts.'

"...Alright, my lady."

"..."

Sakuya, like usual, stopped time and went to the kitchen before she instantly came back here with a tray in her hands.

*Stops*

But when she was about to go towards the male and Flandre… She suddenly stopped and had wide eyes in her face.

So I asked her.

"Sakuya? What's wrong?"

"H-his eyes were moving…"

Sakuya said that with an extremely confused expression on her face.

"I must say… you have quite the fast maid."

The strange male commented that as he gave us an approving… smile?

'What does that mean?...'

"Ahem, anyway… I still don't know who you are, why don't you introduce yourself first?"

I asked him as Sakuya served the duo some tea, while she kept glaring daggers at the male.

"Me? Well… I'm just your average alien sightseeing around this planet."

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh?! Killua is an alien-san?!"

*Pat* *Pat*

"That's right Flandre, I'm an alien-san." *Smile*

'Hmph, why don't you make a more believable lie? From that smell, you're definitely not a Lunarian.'

"Is that so? So I take it your name is Killua?"

"That's right Remi-chan~"

*Flinch*

*Crash*

'What did he just call me?...'

"That's it! You're dead!"

Sakuya, who threw her tray to the ground, took some knives from her thigh's holder and was about to assault him.

But the expression in Flandre's face was not looking good, so I was about to stop her before…

*Bang*

"T-T-Th-The great master?!"

It was Meilling.

"Hmm? Oh, aren't you that strange girl from yesterday…"

"You know him, Meilling?'

I asked.

"Yes, h-he's-"

"Shut up idiot gatekeeper, what are you even doing here?"

Sakuya snarled towards Meilling before she glared back at the male called Killua and pointed her finger at him.

"And I'm still not done with you BRAT, you better release the young lady otherwise-Mmff?!"

She said those words threateningly before Meilling used her hands to shut her mouth.

"S-Sakuya-san, please d-don't provoke t-that person."

"What do you mean Meilling."

I asked her.

She looked at me before she turned serious and answered.

"He's not someone that we can handle, no... we're absolutely not even worthy to think of offending him."

"Really now?"

I said with wide eyes.

'Meilling think really highly of him...'

"Yes, that's just how strong he is… in fact I don't think the word 'strong' is even enough to describe him... and no other word can do it either…"

'Interesting…'

*Slap*

"Shity gatekeeper! What the hell do you think you're doing?! Why are you helping the intruder?!"

"Sigh"

Meilling sighed at that before she turned to look at me for help.

"Sakuya."

"Yes, what is it my lady?"

"Stop being an annoyance to our guest, you're disgracing me."

*Flinch*

"F-Forgive me my lady, but that brat has dared to-"

"No matter what, he's obviously someone close to Flandre, so…"

I then looked towards him and Flandre who were chatting happily while drinking tea before I continued.

"A little bit of disrespect should be tolerated, I think."

"I see… if you say so my lady… then I shall forgive  him this once."

Sakuya then begrudgingly retracted her knives as she calmed down.

'I feel sorry for Sakuya but I agree with Meiling this time, we shouldn't recklessly make an enemy of an unknown that easily managed to trigger my instincts with but a mere eye contact.'

I thought that while sitting in my chair as Meiling and Sakuya stood behind me.

And then we joined the duo's conversation.

"Hoo, so you're saying that maid over there has a super great power?"

"Emu! Sakuya can really stop time!"

*Turn around*

As he heard that from Flandre, Killua turned to look at Sakuya that gave him a cocky expression in return.

"What's wrong brat? Surprised?"

"But I don't think she can stop time though." *Smirk*

*Glare*

'Hm?'

"Killua-san, what exactly do you mean by that? didn't you just a while ago see her ability yourself?"

I asked him with a raised brow.

"Well... yes, but that's just her slowing time, moreover in a very small area, just about a quarter of this planet in precise."

"..."

'What?'

It seems he noticed our confused expressions as he continued.

"You see, I once had a subordinate that can stop time for real."

"Killua-san has?"

"Yeah, that guy... as long as he can hold his breath, he can stop time, and I mean really stopping the time completely, so no matter how fast you are… it's useless against him, and the range… well, let's just say it's about 10 times the milky-way."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...u-um, Killua, that subordinate-san must be reaaaaally strong, right?"

Flandre actually believed and asked the bluffing machine.

*Pat* *Pat*

"Well, his name is Guldo and although he possesses all kinds of powers and psychic abilities other than stopping time... he was actually the weakest member of the Ginyu Force that he was part of, so in fact he's just a small fry."

"Ehhhhhh?! No way!"

*Pat* *Pat*

"Hahahaha, it's really the truth though, stopping time is useless if you don't have the firepower to back it up."

'There is a limit to bluffing, you know?'

"Ahem, anyway Killua-san what brought you here? Do you need something from us or…"

I finally asked him why the hell he came here.

"Oh? Ah! Right, Flandre, I came to take you out for a walk around Gensokyo."

""""?!!!""""

'Wh-'

"Really?!"

*Pat* *Pat*

"Yeah really."

*Stands up*

"Now wait a minute here!"

I shouted furiously as I stood up from my place.

"Who gave you permission to do that?! And Flandre... are you going to disobey me now?"

"Eh?"

*Glare*

"Look here…"

"Ugh."

'Damn, my instincts again… but I can't leave my sister alone, even more so with that bluffing machine.'

I thought as I struggled under his glare.

"There is a limit to how-"

"K-Killua! Please…"

Flandre interrupted him as she clinged to his clothes.

"..."

He observed her for a few seconds before he sighed and said.

"Then what is the condition? Is it not leaving this mansion or what?"

"...that's right, you can go anywhere so long as she doesn't leave the mansion and its surrounding areas like the gardens etc."

"Fine, then I'll take her for a walk around Gensokyo without leaving the mansion."

"..."

"..."

"...what?"

"Flandre, is there a balcony nearby?"

"Eh? Um, yeah, it's that way."

"Alright, lead the way."

"E-Emu."

Flandre and Killua then stood up and went towards the balcony.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I don't know what he's planning to do, but let's follow them for now."

""Yes, Lady/Remilia-sama.""

We then followed behind the two to the closest balcony on this floor.

'I don't care who you are or where you came from, but If you try anything funny to my sister… don't think I'll let you walk out alive from here.' *Glare*


Yoo guys! long time no see ;)
Sorry for the long delay but... you know... the usual stuff... work, studies, etc etc.
Also, did I tell you that I'm actually a developer?
You see, I recently made an Android App... but just like this FanFic's MC, I ended up making it a little too OP (;一_一)
It's called "ExoFile manager" and you can find it in play store (It has only a Green colored logo).
Or search my dev name instead like this "pub:Ridoux"
Anyway, if you have any trouble with your storage or just want to have a cool app to destroy your friends with, you should definetly check it out.
Like... honestly it's just so OP that I don't think you'll find any other APP like it in the market, moreover... its FREE (>ლ)
Please tell me your thoughts about it in the reviews :D
And... is there any app you want me to make for you guys? I'm currently looking for some ideas, this time I will make you a game instead, so what do you want?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

70