Chapter 24
1.8k 13 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gensokyo - The (Flying?) Scarlet Devil Mansion Garden

-=  Kasen Ibaraki's Point of View =-

"Hmph, such a cocky guy."

I said as I looked at the back of the monster taking the form of a kid.

He was walking away as if he owned the place and as far as I know, this estate should have been the property of the resident vampire sisters back in the Misty lake, though for some reason now it's in the sky, and it's most likely his doing.

'Although… this is strange… is she really okay with that?'

I turned to the vampire known as The Scarlet Devil.

She earned that title a few years ago after causing quite the mess when she just moved into Gensokyo with her little sister and their servants in tow.

Upon arriving in Gensokyo and because she is a vampire, she did the most natural thing a vampire would do, and that is...

HUNTING FOR FOOD.

And by food I mean… it's obviously HUMANS.

However, she then learned from the locals that hunting the humans in Gensokyo is prohibited, and is only allowed if that said human trespassed into her territory.

And because her resident was literally situated in the middle of the misty lake, there is just no way they'll have enough food to satisfy their hunger or if any food would come at all.

And as soon as the vampire learned that fact...

She quickly gathered an army of Youkai and proceeded to go on a rampage.

She decided that if she can't have her food, then she'll conquer Gensokyo and forcefully take it away.

Poor thing, she didn't know about the Youkai of Boundaries who was one of the sages and also the unnamed leader of Gensokyo.

So when she started her conquering quest, she unknowingly challenged the Gap Youkai.

And thus, before she even got a single human...

Yukari single handedly ERASED her NOT so small army.

I can still remember how she only swung her hand half heartedly and then all of them were beheaded instantly.

*Shiver*

'Such a scary woman… As I thought, I don't like her after all....'

However, at that time, and when everyone thought the vampire sisters were going to die for sure…

She actually forgave them and even signed a special contract with The Scarlet Devil.

I don't know what the contents of that said contract is but... if the thick smell of blood coming from the mansion is any indication... then she is most likely supplying them with some humans from the outside world or something along that line.

"Fufu~ He really got us there, don't you think so too Sakuya?

"..."

That same devil in question said as she began giggling like a little girl.

"My lady, can you please let me kill that brat? I'll be sure to make it quick."

"No~ he's gonna be my lovely toy~ so don't touch him."

"Tch."

"T-Toy?! R-Remilia-sama and you too Sakuya! Please don't underestimate that person… h-he's unbelievably strong!"

The vampire ignored her pleading servant as she turned to my way and gave me that fanged smile of hers.

"Now then, what's the taming woman doing here? I can understand why the Hakurei Shrine Maiden is here but... what about you?"

She asked me as her eyes glowed an eerily crimson red.

And I didn't answer her.

"...What is your goal?" *Glare*

She asked again as she began releasing her killing intent.

"Nothing, I just came to protect this reckless brat."

I finally answered as I pointed my thumb towards Reimu who was still looking unblinkingly at the place that monster was seated a moment ago.

The vampire then raised her brow.

"Protect? ...from what? It's not like I'm gonna kill her or even attack her for that matter... I'm still following through the contract, you know?"

'So, she doesn't know? ...about that monster...'

*Sigh* "You don't know what you're dealing with."

"What? What do you mean?"

Instead of answering her, I just used my chin to point towards the direction the monster went.

Remilia then looked in that direction... before she turned back to me.

"The toy? What's wrong with him? Don't tell me... AH!? No! He's mine! I won't give him to you!"

She suddenly shouted as she stood from her seat.

'This idiot...'

"Are you real-"

"EXTERMINATE."

I was just about to inform the vampire about the monster before Reimu that was beside me suddenly interrupted us.

*Crack*

She was trembling violently as the ground beneath her cracked from the pressure she was releasing.

"He insulted me three times in a row… I'll exterminate him… FUCKING EXTERMINATE!!!!!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"""""??!"""""

As soon as she said that, something flew by us extremely fast and collided with the huge boulder in the garden behind us.

'What was that?!'

Whatever it is... it was extremely fast that I couldn't even follow it with my eyes and it even turned the majestic boulder to mere splinters.

*BAAAAAAAM*

The splinters then got blown away as a familiar figure emerged from there.

'W-What?! What is going on?!'

It was the same monster that we were just talking about.

"WHAT THE HELL?! THAT FUCKING HURT!"

He shouted angrily as he looked at his body.

Now he only wears white pants as his upper clothes were utterly and completely shredded, we can even see a red and bloody handprint on his chest area as if someone slapped him there like really... REALLY hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Gensokyo - The (Flying?) Scarlet Devil Mansion Balcony

-=  MC's Point of View =-

'What the hell was that?!'

I thought confused as I looked at my naked chest.

My tuxedo was completely blown away and I can see a red hand-like shape in there.

"The fuck…"

I was just standing besides Flandre enjoying the scenery at the edge of the garden and then… the next moment I found myself flying together with a burning feeling on my chest.

"Oh? You survived that?"

*Psst*

"!?"

The moment I heard that voice, my body moved on it's own to the left just in time as a blur passed through the place my head was in one trillionth of a second ago.

I widened my eyes at that, this is the first time I saw something move that fast in this world.

"Hoo? That one too?"

"Hmph!"

Again, My subconscious reacted and automatically my body leaned backwards as another blur passed just above me.

This time however I at least was able to catch a glimpse of the thing.

It was in the shape of a human and a set of black wings on it's back.

Now that I know it is actually someone assaulting me, it's time to get serious.

*Glare*

I immediately activated my senses and took my stance.

"..."

'From the voice it's a female and she's incredibly fast…'

I thought as my eyes moved around in all directions, not letting the blur escape my view.

"Your stance changed completely, I can't seem to find any openings now."

The enemy said that as her voice could be heard from all directions.

"Who are you? And why are you doing this?"

I said a little perplexed as I channeled some Ki to my hands.

"Don't you dare play innocent on me, you dirty murderer."

"!"

She said that as she finally stopped at one place in front of me.

'Those wings… I see… so she is a Tengu.'

I thought as I looked at the girl glaring at me with a murderous look in her eyes.

Those bloody crimson eyes of hers are made even more intimidating by the black and red aura radiating from her body.

If I was a normal human or even a somewhat OP MC, I'm sure I would be a frightened mess right now.

But having experienced the glares of a motherfuckering God of Destruction of the UNIVERSE and even visiting the LITERAL damned hell TWO fucking times… There is just no way something in this level could ever hope to get a fucking reaction out of me and don't even mention fear.

Rather, the only thing I could feel right now was ANGER.

"Don't fuck with me…"

Anger that those shity Tengu dared to attack me ONCE AGAIN, even after I begrudgingly forgave them not even an hour ago.

"Fucking crows…"

So because of that, I made the Ki that was begging to be released to explode out of my body.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!!"

*BOooooooooom* *Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle*

"?!"

"ALRIGHT. You asked for it, I won't give you mercy."

I said in a cold tone as the whole mass of land trembled under the pressure of my Ki.

The once murderous eyes of hers now became confused ones as she looked around at the flying rocks all around me.

This is only my weakest form, but it is more than enough to show these little crows who's the boss here.

*Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle*

I then let loose the other half of my Ki that was contained inside me.

*Baaaaaam*

All the rocks that were floating around me couldn't bear my pressure anymore as they gave up and disintegrated to dust.

*LOOOoooOM*

I slowly flow upward as I glared at the now totally frightened little Tengu.

"..."

After that I looked at my hand as I reached the limit of my First Form.

'This is a good chance, let's just directly transform to my next form.'

As I thought that, I clenched my hands tightly and began unsealing some of my original power.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

It was as if a switch was turned.

The sky suddenly turned dark as a terrifying amount of Ki burst out of my body.

*Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle*

Because my Ki was released in such an absurd density, it formed a menacing red lightning that danced around my body effectively promising death to anyone who dared to get close to me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

'Now!'

As soon as I thought that, my muscles suddenly bulged as vienes appeared all around my body.

"Ughhhgghh!"

My voice then started to change as my hands suddenly tripled in size.

*Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle*

And the amount of lightning around me intensified as my upper body doubled almost tenfold in size.

*Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle*

Then my legs.

*Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle*

And finally my head started to change.

*Bulge* *Bulge* *Bulge*

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

I then let out a final shout as I completed my transformation.

[Notification!]

[ Your Second Form has been modeled after the sentient being 'Yujiro hanma', a fictional character from your previous world. ]

"KU KU KU"

I chuckled as I looked at my macho body.

The voice that came out from my mouth was completely different from the childish one in my First Form.

This one was rough, manly and thoroughly terrifying.

'Oh no, this is gonna be so fun.'

I thought as I laughed out loudly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

*Tremble* *Tremble* *Tremble*

Causing the world to tremble from my voice alone.

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : A ]

[ Condition : Use some kind of transformation that will at least double your current strength. ]

[ Reward : 6000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S ]

[ Condition : Impress 'The Scarlet Devil'. ]

[ Reward : 20,000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S ]

[ Condition : Impress 'The Sister of the Devil'. ]

[ Reward : 15,000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S ]

[ Condition : Impress 'The One-Armed, Horned Hermit'. ]

[ Reward : 15,000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S ]

[ Condition : Impress 'The Shrine Maiden of Paradise'. ]

[ Reward : 25,000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S+ ]

[ Condition : Impress 'The Maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion'. ]

[ Reward : 70,000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : A ]

[ Condition : Became the absolute definition of nightmare for 'The Chinese Girl Hong Meiling'. ]

[ Reward : 8000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S ]

[ Condition : Scare the hell out of the 'Traditional Reporter of Fantasy'. ]

[ Reward : 30,000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S+ ]

[ Condition : Disrupt the natural flow of energy in the entire Gensokyo. ]

[ Reward : 200,000 SP ]

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

….

...…..

...….....…..

------------------------------

[ Achievement! ]

[ Achievement! ]

[ Achieve....

71