Chapter 37
657 8 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Universe - Former Solar System

-= MC's Point of View =-

"Just how long… has it been? emotions… I really forgot… how… it feels… truly nostalgic…"

After muttering that, I just watched as the domain around me was slowly repaired. The Root of Existence making sure it completely regained its existence.

After it was done, my sad smile was suddenly gone and replaced by an expressionless face. At the same time the ring on my hand that was originally glowing white suddenly flickered to light grey.

"Curious"

I said as I looked at my hands.

"Did I seriously lose my cool over a mere mortal? It's not like I care about its wellbeing or anything. What is going on? A mental failure… No, that's impossible. A curse then? Some kind of mind spell? Does it have some kind of passive attraction skill? A succubus-vampire hybrid perhaps? But despite its relatively long age, its body is childish and not attractive to the majority of the male gender… shouldn't the succubus's DNA affect its physical body too? Does it have universal Quantum Hormones? After all, from Frieza's memories some special species can attract their counterpart from another solar system entirely. But even in that case, my 100% IQ unconscious mind should be more than... no I should say obscenely overkill defence to get rid of any outside interference to my body. Is it even an attraction in the first place? Or some kind of…"

After going through a trillion possible scenarios and not finding a conclusive one, my lifeless eyes then narrowed.

"Not enough data."

As soon as I said that, the ring immediately turned back to full glowing white. My expressionless face also disappeared and a blank one took its place.

"Hmm" *Sweatdrop*

Uhh, it's really just emotions. It seems I'm still not used to feeling emotions yet. Or… isn't just normal at this level of intelligence? like being more human and that stuff.

"Is it a bad thing or good thing?"

I scratched my head in confusion. Should I just get rid of them or just roll with it?

"I could program my consciousness to completely control them but… wouldn't that just get the same result as getting rid of them?"

I then frowned and crossed my arms.

I can remove all the others and only leave emotional attraction but the problem then I will just be a Yandere.

No… that will be terrifying. For them I mean.

If I leave both emotional attraction and good ones then will I become Deredere.

Yeah… Nope. I don't want to be completely happy-go-lucky.

But if I leave the bad ones instead then I will be Shundere or Sadodere or is it Kuudere?

A tick mark appeared on my head as I shouted in frustration.

"Dere this… dere that… dere shit! It's not like I am a damn heroine or something! I'm a literal God for crying sake!"

Wait, God… Kami… Kamidere? A character with a god complex…

"...why do I suddenly feel insulted?"

I then slapped my face with both hands.

*Slap* "Whatever, forget it."

I will just leave it be like this and then try to not let my emotions get the better of me. It's not like I can't reverse everything if anything happens anyway.

In my case, people don't die when they are killed. You can suck it Shirou Emiya Hahaha

Speaking of which, that bitch Goddess... I only destroyed her body, her soul is still intact. She probably revived herself or something by now. Now we are even.

It's not that I hate her. But the bitch dared to mind control me. Back then I was still trash. Brute force was the only thing I was confident in.

So even though I could easily kill her if I put my mind to it. I was scared. No… SHE made me scared. She hijacked my mind and put fear in it. Such humiliation. She GOT what she deserved.

I can't thank Shinki enough for her help back then. Otherwise I would have freaked out and destroyed the whole universe with Hakai energy. Now that I actually mastered it, I thoroughly learned just HOW close I was to erasing everything. Probably would have gotten my ass banned by The Root of Existence because of it.

Shinki even went out of her way to put so many protective layers over my soul and body. Going as far as using her own soul to maximise the strength of the barriers. I bet that hurts her as hell.

You can't imagine my surprise when I noticed them while training my soul in distant space. I don't know why she didn't tell me anything about this.

I have some theories why she did that, but I will wait till I confront her about it.

"Now then, let's go see how Flandre is doing."

I said as I put my hands in my jacket's pockets. The same one that Satoru Gojo wears in the series. Before disappearing from my place.

*Baam▇*

"Dear humans of planet earth~"

I started singing as I tore through space and time towards planet earth.

"Hello, we come in peace~"

I could just teleport there directly, but It's been a few thousands years since I was in space and was feeling homesick so I decided to just fly instead.

"We've heard of your troubles there~"

It took only a few minutes before I entered the Milky Way. And then quickly reached the Solar System.

"Have the sun and the moon and the stars~"

I dramatically slowed my speed as I passed by the planet Mars before eventually stopping at earth's orbit. I was planning to directly enter the earth's atmosphere but then I noticed three individuals blocking my way.

"You!"

One of them hissed at me as soon as I stopped a few metres in front of them. I already know that one but the others I've never met before. Since I could hear her in space, they probably put a magical bounded field or something similar. It was so weak I didn't even notice it.

"Oh, speak of the devil and he appears." *Smirk*

I smirked at the Goddess who was glaring daggers at me. If I remember correctly her name is Okina Matara. The bitch Goddess that I killed yesterday. It seems that she has already revived herself. Such a persistent one. Like her title. The Ultimate, Absolute Secret COCKROACH.

"And just who is the beautiful lady over here?"

I said with a smile as I ignored the fuming bitch and looked at the other person besides her, I don't feel any God Ki from her so she's not a Goddess.

She has long, orange hair and red eyes. Behind her are seven light-purple flame-like tails. She wears a Chinese outfit of a red and yellow tabard with a 9-tailed fox pattern with a red sash over a wide-sleeved black dress and a black traditional Chinese crown.

I could feel immense fury in her eyes. But strangely, it's not directed at me.

I don't know if she heard me or not but she just regarded me for a moment before directing her crimson eyes back to the moon. Basically, she just acted as if I wasn't there in the first place.

Seeing that, my smile widened before I looked at the final person who jolted at my gaze.

"C-Clownpiece!"

I didn't even have to ask the little girl before she gave me her name. She looked frightened for a reason, is there something on my face?

'Clown… piece?'

Like her name, she literally resembles a clown, she has a frilled collar and a purple, polka-dotted jester's hat. She has long, blonde hair and pink eyes. She also has a pair of fairy wings and carries a torch.

Is she joking with me? *Angry Tick Mark*

I don't know why, but looking at her ridiculous outfit my smile widened even more than before.

"Hiiiiiii?!!"

The poor girl squeaked in her place before immediately hiding behind the lady who was still looking at the moon.

"J-Junko-sama! That man is scaring me!"

The now named Junko, just annoyedly pushed the girl away from her using her flaming tails before continuing her glaring contest with the moon, just what in the world is her deal with the moon?

Just as I was about to ask her about that, the bitch Goddess who was speaking by herself for a while now and I had toned out suddenly said something that snapped my barely contained nerves.

*Smirk* "So where is your mommy Shinki? Did she use you up and throw you like the piece of trash you are? How do yo-"

"Okay that's it. BEGONE."

*KABOOOM█*

Before she even finished her sentence, I casually raised my right hand and from my palm shot a terrifying ray of pure compressed purple energy that instantly vapourized her from existence. I even kept it on for a solid 10 seconds just to make sure every particle of her body was perfectly gone before I finally retracted my hand. I then silently took a handkerchief from my pocket before slowly whipping my hand as if I had touched something filthy and needed to be cleaned.

*Rustle* *Rustle*

There was dead silence as the only sound that could be heard was coming from the piece of cloth that I then casually folded and put back in my jacket's pocket.

"Really~ some disgusting pests just keep coming back no matter how many times you dispose of them. Don't you agree~?"

I said with a smile as I looked at the two persons left who were now both staring at me with horrified expressions on their faces.

*GULP*

A very loud swallowing sound was heard from Clownpiece who was now sweating heavily as she tried to appear as small as possible under my gaze. She actually looked about to cry with small tears forming in her terrified eyes.

Even Junko who was ignoring me from the start was now frozen and looking at me with wide eyes as if I were a monster or something.

Well technically I am an alien soo…

"Ahem, I'm kinda busy so I will take my leave now. Or do you want something from me too~?"

I said that to them as I jokingly directed my palm towards them.

"?!"

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii?!!"

And as I expected. They both quickly shook their heads before suddenly a flaming portal appeared beside them and then they practically jumped into it.

"Hahaha!"

Seeing their reactions I laughed loudly before I also moved and continued flying towards earth.

*Sizzle* *Sizzle*

As I entered the atmosphere, the air around me started burning as I quickly descended downwards.

*Swish*

It didn't take long before I passed the atmosphere as the wind started slashing violently around me.

As I passed through a cloud I then put my hands in my pockets to redirect myself and started flying at supersonic speed towards Gensokyo.

*BAAAAAAAAAAM*

I kept it at about 750 miles per hour at sea level. My flying speed produces air-pressure waves as a cone shape was formed behind me.

Meanwhile I was enjoying the scenery as the landscape rapidly changed below me.

"What?"

While I was lazily looking around, an expressionless face suddenly appeared in my field of view.

"..."

Just to make sure, I looked behind me and sure enough I was still flying at supersonic speed. So I blinked before looking back to my left. The expressionless face is still there looking directly at me with those lifeless reptilian slitted pupils.

"The hell…?"

I just kept flying as I studied the one who was casually flying and keeping pace with me.

She was a young girl with long black hair down to her hips and black eyes, she had pointy ears and her attire consisted of a black Gothic Lolita fashion.

Alright, what the hell is going on? Who is this kid?

I blinked again in confusion before I opened my mouth.

"Hey kid, why are you following me? You want something?"

I asked her but then quickly realised my mistake. We are moving at supersonic speed, like faster than sound so there's no way she can hear me. So I immediately lowered my speed a bit so that I was moving barely below the sound barrier. The girl is doing the same as she kept up with my speed.

"Kid, can you hear me now?"

When I said that, the girl sluggishly nodded before she opened her mouth.

"You. Strong."

She has somewhat dry and childish voice but I can hear her.

"Strong? You mean me?"

I said as I took my hand from my pocket and pointed a finger to myself.

She again nodded with that same expressionless face and said.

"I tried to communicate. Telepathy. But I can't. First time. You. Strong."

"Telepathy? Ah, well sorry about that kid. But at this point nothing and I mean really absolutely nothing can enter my mind so just give up."

I laughed proudly for a while before I looked at the girl's lifeless eyes and asked her.

"So what is your name kid?"

"I'm the Infinite Dragon God. Ouroboros Dragon."

Hearing her, I snorted and I pointed a finger towards her.

"Not that, I mean your name. I don't give a damn about your race, nor power, nor title, nor position, nor affiliation, whether you are evil or good, which origin or whatever you are. I only care about your name."

Hearing me, the girl blinked her lifeless eyes for the first time since I met her before she tilted her head cutely to the side.

Seeing her reaction, I raised my brows as I returned my hand back to my pocket.

"Or you don't have one?"

As if something clicked in her mind, the girl looked straight at my eyes and said.

"Some. Call me. Ophis."

"Oh, Ophis. That's a cute name."

"...cute?"

Ophis seemed confused as she looked strangely at me.

"Yep! The name's Killua by the way. Nice to meet you Ophis."

I greeted her as I moved my left hand and roughly patted her head.

"?"

On her part. Ophis just closed her eyes and waited until I finished ruffling her hair before she then opened them again and blinked for the second time since we met.

"..? …? …?"

Looking at her confused expressionless face, only one thought came to my mind.

'Pet acquired.' *Evil Smirk*


Author's here, how have you been guys? MC finally got first contact with DxD or is it? *Author Chuckle*

I noticed that some of you misunderstood something about the new MC, I should have probably just said it's a side character instead but well it's too late now. If Killua is the Main Character, just think of the other MC as a Side Main Character. Something like a side story that will be included in this one instead of creating a new story entirely. 90% of focus will be on Killua and only 10% or even less will be focused on the SMC (Side Main Character)

I hope that clarifies it for some of you.

So did you like this chapter?

Also what do you want in the next chapter? MC or SMC?

(By the way, Killua doesn't know anything about the DxD world too haha, he thinks everything in there is only the Touhou Project world. Whereas SMC knows everything about both worlds.)

19