Wake The F*ck Up
465 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Wake The F*ck Up

It was a day just like any other, I’ll admit. I had no reason to believe things would get as wild and crazy as they did.

The sound of incoming texts was the first thing I noticed.

“Get”
“Up”
“Wut”
“R”
“U”
“dOiN”
“KiD”

It was my girlfriend.

“She’s so annoying.” I said to myself with a chuckle as I read her text flood. I also had a voicemail from my mom.

“Dear, can you do me a favor and stop by the store before you head out? I need some cream cheese-- oh, and sour cream!.”

I sighed, I literally live across town so that means an hour’s drive just to drop off some milk.

“Ah well, the things we do for love.” I said as I scratched my head. I got to my feet, pushing my covers to the side as I swung my legs over the side of the bed and slipped my toes into my slippers.

Warm and cozy. ^_^

Soon I was on my feet, stretching as I walked towards the window. I pulled open the curtain and let the sunshine in. It was a bright and sunny day, much like any other. From the second floor of my apartmentI could see a wonderful view of the neighborhood.

I stood there watching the children below play for a few minutes when I noticed a commotion across the way. My neighbor’s curtain opened. For a moment all I could see was her dresser across the room, but soon she stepped into view - sporting little else but a towel.

This had been the morning ritual for nearly three weeks now. My neighbor Mindy was average on all accounts -- except her busty breasts. She had huge, plump, luscious double d cups. Apparently her and her fiance had broken up a few months back and one morning I noticed her window was open, curtains pulled back.

Every day since, she’d become increasingly more daring. She would never actually make eye contact with me--rather the moment our eyes would meet the show would cease. I had to observe the rules! I used my peripheral vision as I continued to stare down towards the ground. She played with the towel, her long brunette hair reaching down to the middle of her back as she twirled away from the window. Soon the towel dropped slowly, her soft, supple skin was moist from her shower.

I could feel the heat rising from my member, my little man was also waking up from his slumber. My dick twitched as the sensation began to rise from my navel and radiate throughout my body. The horny feeling was heightened by the sense of anticipation as she fully dropped the towel, exposing her curvy figure, her back still directed towards the window.

As she bent over, panties in her hand I simply had to break my own rules-- her pretty, pink pussy peeked out at me from behind as she bent and worked her panties up along her legs. I found myself biting my lips at the sight, I could almost imagine the head of my dick sliding into her and for a moment found my body quivering.

“Turn around...please.. I need to see those big, pretty tits…” The thought consumed me and I was fully enveloped in the pleasure of it all. It was so forbidden, I with a girlfriend, her knowing this-- an unspoken situation with such a delightfully false sense of innocence.

Almost as if she could hear my thoughts, she turned to grab her bra from her nearby bed. For a moment I could glimpse the magnitude of her massive tits. My hand reflexively found its way inside my pajama pants and was now groping the head of my dick, rubbing my balls. I caught myself in the moment and quickly corrected so that she couldn’t see. She then began putting on her bra. To my delight she also moved to turn, facing me, I quickly averted my gaze, trying my hardest to prevent my eyes from wandering as I could see the dark, circular shape of her areola.

So large, just the way I like them…
And then my phone rang.

And in an instant her curtain snapped shut and I was forced to turn around and answer.

“The Girlfriend is Calling” my cell phone repeated , abuzz from the incoming call.

“Hey honey.” I said, fighting to give her the freshest, most innocent voice I could muster in my greeting.

“So when are you coming over? I have work at two, but I was hoping we could spend some time before then.” she said. My girlfriend’s name was Clare, and she was a dream. I absolutely adore a petite woman, she was short (4’9), busty for a tiny girl (nowhere near as much as my neighbor) and her body was to die for as she always stayed fit. Her sandy blonde hair was the icing on the cake, which she normally kept at shoulder length for the sake of convenience.

“I’ll be there around ten. I have to go pick up some stuff for my mom.”

“Oh, okay. Well… hurry up. Okay? Bye.” she said, hanging up. Thankfully Clare kept it short. I sighed to myself as I glanced over at my neighbor’s covered window once more then retired into my bathroom to get ready.

As I was brushing my teeth another text alert came in, this time for a picture mail.

“Hurry up.” the text on the image read, and the picture itself was amazing.

Clare definitely knew how to tease, and this picture was no exception. She was lying in her bed, nothing but cover to conceal her nipples and midriff. The cover placement was immaculate, her right nipple peeked out just enough, the soft pink skin tone was enough to warrant the licking of my lips. Unfortunately the taste of toothpaste ruined that moment too.

“Definitely.” I said in return as I sat the phone down and hopped in the shower for a quick wash.

Soon I was standing before my wardrobe, a large closet in the corner of my room.

“I think...I’ll keep it casual today.” I said as I pulled out a blue sweatsuit with white stripes along the sides. The weather was nice for it, for sure and who knows I may not be wearing it that long anyway…

Soon I was dressed and trading texts with both my mother and Clare. I opened the door to my apartment and proceeded to step outside when it all went dark.

And that is the beginning of the wildest adventure of my life, filled with fun, debauchery and a little heroism as well.

6