The Green Light
340 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: The Green Light

The next thing I remember , amidst the darkness was an orb of green light. It seemed so far, so distant at first but soon it was right in front of me, almost blinding in intensity. The light felt so warm, so inviting. It was as if hands were caressing me all over my body. Starting at my head, massaging my scalp and moving downward slowly. My shoulders turned to mush as the sensation of soft fingertips firmly kneaded the muscles of my neck. Eventually the sensation moved down to my chest and abdomen, it felt like the electric tingling of fingertips slowly being traced along my skin.

But the sensation didn’t linger there long, for soon I could vividly feel the sensation of hands wrapped around my privates. Warm, soft, I could do little else but bite my lip as the sensation worked over my balls. Gripping them gently, massaging them and then I could feel the heat--the moisture of what felt like a warm mouth taking them in.

A tongue sucking gently, and my dick growing harder in response. The sensation of breath against my skin, it felt as if someone was hungry for me. The touching sensation continued to wander, tracing against my abdomen as the sensation of a mouth overwhelmed me. Soon the slow and sensual ball sucking turned into that of lust and hunger. It felt if I would be consumed by the gentle tug and pull of lips sucking hard on my balls, taking both into a warm mouth.

Soon, the sensation moved up along the shaft of my dick, it felt like nibbling kisses, sucking and licking the flesh as it worked it’s way up to the head of my throbbing dick.

“Heaven. This feels like heaven.” I thought to myself. And then a voice replied--

“I know.”

This prompted me to abruptly open my eyes and gaze down, a feeling of panic and shock overcoming me. The green light was now gone. I was laying across a table, in what looked more like a hospital room--save for the strange electronics all about. There, straddling me was a woman-- at least she resembled a woman but her skin was a beautiful soft baby blue color. Her hair and eyes were vibrant -- orange, and her lips were full and vivacious.

“W-who are you?” I said, fighting to maintain my cool. As much as I could with a strange busty woman still fondling my balls.

“Oh. I answered without thinking. Tee hee.”

“Tee hee? So fucking cute. And she’s hot!” I thought to myself as I stared down at her. Her beautiful busty tits were bursting from her top, so much so that the warmth of them against my thighs was enough to send shivers up my spine.
“Niko.” she said, before continuing the act of sucking on my balls.

“W-wait.. What’s going on?” I said, noticing finally that I couldn’t move! My hands were restrained by what looked to be rods of light. My legs too were restrained, I could wiggle but little else.

“No.” Niko said as she casually ignored my request, stopping only to answer as she continued pleasuring me with her mouth.

“Fuuuuuuck that feels so good.” I thought to myself, nearly melting into the medical table which I seemed to be lying on.

“W-wait waiiiiit!” I said, fighting the urge to succumb to the sensation, but she completely ignored my half-hearted pleas.

“This is fucking rape! S-stop.” I stuttered in exasperation.

Her reply was simply to stare up at me and cock her head to the side, my dick now gently being massaged in her right hand.

“Oh? So you want me to stop? But that’s not what your body says…” Niko said as she flicked her hair to one side and took the head of my dick in her mouth. She flicked her tongue around the head of my dick several times, refusing to break eye contact as she did so.

I had no choice but to throw my head back, the pleasure sent lightning through the tip of my dick which exploded through my body and sent my mind into overdrive.

“Hmmm. I like that reaction.'' The woman named Niko giggled to herself as she pulled her large soft tits from her top and began to rub them against my thighs as she helped herself to my cock. She started off so gentle, so soft-- it was all I could do to keep from cumming in her mouth. Soon she grew more aggressive, her mouth taking more of me more with each motion until my dick was buried deep in her throat. She teased my balls with her tongue as she deep throated me, bobbing her head up and down in the process.

She did this for several seconds before finally halting her assault.

“You’re a tough one, but it’s okay. I’m going to suck you dry.” her eyes were like fire, and suddenly the heat from her body washed over me. She’d gotten serious now.

“Do what now?” I feigned, trying to hide my excitement but it was no use. She positioned herself so that she could drop her mega melons near my thighs, then positioned my dick between them as she stared at me with a devilish look. Without missing a beat she opened her mouth, dribbling her saliva down between her breasts and using them to lubricate my dick.
“Give me that cum.” she commanded as she began to work her tits up and down, the soft sensation of her breasts against my skin had begun to send me into orbit. She worked contently, the look on her face was that of a woman who thrived on domination. I could do little else but close my eyes and bite my lip as the momentum and weight of her tits upon me caused my body to tense. After several minutes of this she finally spoke.

“.. There’s no way. You should have cum by now.” she said, biting her lip as she spoke.

“I’m going to have to get serious with you human.” her eyes flashed as she grabbed my dick firmly, a sharp contrast to her gentle movements from before.

“If a soft touch won’t do it…” her sentence trailed off as she gripped the shaft of my dick firmly and vacuum sealed the head of my dick with her lips. Her tongue was ravaging my body, precum issuing forth as she sucked on the head of my dick long and hard.

“Shit!” I whispered as the feeling of a climax began to surge within me. Her mouth worked up and down on me, the suction pressure and grip of her mouth never changing as I began to shoot my load into her mouth. Unphased she sucked ever harder, jacking my shaft as she literally sucked the cum out of me. My body shook as I lifted my voice in a moan, I was completely at her mercy.

She sucked until she had consumed all of my juices, and sucked even more -- as long as my dick remained hard. Ten seconds beyond, thirty seconds beyond, even a minute and she became more aggressive. Practically swallowing my dick head and working her magic.

“..It won’t go down.” Niko said, biting her lips as she stared at my dick, a hint of surprise in her expression. She glanced up at me once more, seemingly lost in thought before she began to remove her shirt.

5