Transmission
262 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Transmission

Her busty, c-cup breasts bounced hard as the titty drop hit. The pleasant jiggle was enough to make me bite my lips in anticipation. The lust in her eyes was like a drug, intoxicating, drawing me in. Soon she was completely undressed, her shorts and shoes piled up in a bundle at the foot of the med-bed. She easily got on top of the table, crawling towards me with that man-eater’s expression, her mouth slightly agape as her breathing grew hard and hot.

Soon she was covering me, the softness of her skin a stark contrast to my own. She pressed me down with her weight, pinning my hands as she found her mark, she began to gyrate her hips and rub her wet pussy lips against my arousal.

“Marks for foreplay…” I thought in my head as I glanced down, watching her slide her body up and down the length of my hard dick.

The fever was mounting in her, I could tell by her eyes, they had taken on a fiery appearance, a stark contrast from the cool orange tone originally. Even her body seemed more flush, her baby blue skin was now a darker shade. She licked her lips as she shuddered and heaved, the pleasure of teasing me was slowly overcoming her.

“Oh….” I thought to myself. “So you’re the one who can’t take it…”

A slick grin spread across my face as I began to rock my hips, slowly at first as I watched her expression. There was something about her determination to make me cum that sparked a competitive spirit-- I won’t lie.

“Game on.” I thought to myself.

Her pussy was amazingly wet, so much in fact that I could easily glide the length of my dick up and down her moist, wet slit. I made sure to press at an angle so that the head of my cock would part her flesh and tingle her clit with every motion. Niko tried her best to maintain her composure as the sensation spiraled through her body, but it was no use. Soon she had loosened her grip, her breathing growing erratic as she started to succumb to the makings of an orgasm. She shifted her position in an effort to pull away, but in that moment I freed both of my hands and grabbed her by the hips with a vice grip and used the pressure against her.

I gloated to myself, but it must have been apparent on my face as she glared down at me and regathered herself, this time fiendishly grinding her pussy against my dick. Her expression clearly said, “No, I’m going to make YOU cum.”

Poor Niko. If she only knew.

Since her balance was off, I decided to take her up on her challenge by sitting up. This completely caught her off guard and I attacked without mercy.

First I hugged her close so that she couldn’t get away, then I proceeded to kiss and suck at the nape of her neck. I could feel her resisting the urge to turn to jelly beneath my fingertips so I decided to use my secret technique. I placed my hands gently along the small of her back until I could feel the electricity tingling up her spine. Success! Her body entered a state of temporary pleasure overload. I felt her muscles give way as I moved up to suck on her ear lobe for a few moments before laying her down before me.

“You play dirty…” she whispered.

“I know.” came my reply as I pinned her down and proceeded to move down her body, kissing a long trail along her collar bone, gently nipping at the soft flesh with my lips. Soon I was at her door, pressing her thighs apart so that I could ravish her body.

“I-if you can stand it. I can too.” she said, resolutely as she clenched her fists.

“Hmmph.” I disregarded her confidence as a pleasant smile spread across my face.

“It’s time bitch.” I thought to myself.

I switched gears immediately, hooking her hips so that she couldn't get away as I began to hungrily feast upon her body. Sucking her inner thighs, kissing...gentle bites. All moving towards her honey pot in the progress. Soon my lips were nuzzled against her hot, wet pussy lips. I dipped my tongue into her--thankfully humanoid anatomy seemed to be the same… I won a slight shudder from her as the tip of my tongue brushed against her clit.

Soon I was plunging into her being, my tongue eagerly spreading her between long slurping helpings of her fleshy pussy. I worked my tongue vigorously, first starting near her asshole then rising upwards along the length of her lips. Her nectar was so tasty, spurring me on in the process. I could feel her hips quivering as she fought to put on a brave face. I hadn’t even begun to eat her seriously…

I watched her face as I progressed, slowly, surely her resistance was wavering as the sensation edged forward for her.

“No. Not yet…” I said as I deprived her of the coming orgasm, opting to move on to her inner thighs once more. I played around her lips, kissing...gently sucking until I could begin to feel the frustration mounting in her. Her expression was a mix of agony and delight.

“Subarashi.”

Then after a solid twenty minutes of edging her I decided to be merciful and end it. My dick was now throbbing, anxious to fill her tight, wet body -- it would no longer be appeased.

I moved to her clit, spreading her lips with my tongue and forming a vacuum so that I could lick, taste and suck the last vestige of resistance from her body. Soon Niko was grabbing my head, her body shaking and twitching as the rush of an orgasm filled her.

“Ah…. you play--dirty!” she moaned as she finally succumbed to my tongue tricks.

She spent several moments resting before she sat upright and hopped off of the table, moving towards her pile of clothing.

“Well, that was a great human. I had fun. Now it’s time to--” Niko paused upon feeling intense heat behind her.

“Hey bitch. We aren’t done yet.” I said as I grabbed a full hand of her hair and jerked her head back gently.

I achieved the desired effect, her pussy instantly got wet again as I whispered in her ear.

“You’re not done cumming for me. Yet.”

I wrapped one hand around her throat, applying gentle pressure -- with the other I proceeded to caress and massage her soft, supple tits.

“B-but I really have a lot of work to do--OHH” I cut her off mid sentence as I pressed my dick between her inner thighs.

“Oh? So you’re just going to start something you can’t finish? Hmm?” I said, taunting her as I then moved my hand down between her lips.

Her breathing was now growing heated again, her body like a furnace. I knew it...you like it naughty.

I pulled her over to a nearby console in the room and bent her over the desk. Soon I was toying with her body once more, smacking her nice, round ass. Bending her over so that I could play between her thighs, my fingers taking special care not to dip into her body as I rubbed her pussy lips. I could feel Niko quickly being overcome by lust at my hands.

“Dammit. If I’m going to be some kind of weird alien experiment, I may as well go all out.” I thought to myself.

I spun her around and pressed my lips against hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth as I did so. In the same motion I lifted her onto the console and wrapped her legs around my hip, the head of my dick pressing against her pussy.

I grabbed a handful of her hair once more and pulled her head back, this time more forcefully as I eagerly sucked on her right nipple. As I was coming back up to her neck I used my free hand to position the head of my dick, sliding into her inviting space.

The unexpected combination of attacks sent her lust into overdrive as she clenched me with all of her strength. I wrapped her arms around my shoulders and lifted her, holding her from the bottom of the hips firmly as I scooped her up.

Almost immediately her nails dug into my back as she purred.

“Well? Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

I proposed a question, knowing full well what would happen next.

“W--” before she could even get a word out I began bouncing her on my cock, holding her tightly as I angled myself in just the right way. The result was a mix of slurred speech and moaning pleasure as I pushed deep into her inviting body. Long, deep strokes, aggressively as I felt her body tense up.
“You naughty slut. This is all your fault.” I grunted between thrusts as the pleasure of her body flowed into me.

Standing up, doggy style, missionary -- until I couldn’t go anymore I ravaged her body. All things said she came for me a total of seven times. When I was satisfied, and she was fulfilled, I finally took a seat on the med-bed once more to speak to her as she got dressed.

“So..what is this? I can guess. I mean you’re obviously not an earthling...and this seems like a ship. You’re an alien right?” I queried.

“Yes. That much is obvious. Wow, who said humans weren’t smart?” Niko giggled to herself.

“This bitch.” I mumbled under my breath, but still I continued.

“So, why did you abduct me?” I asked, “Really, I’m nothing special.”

“I can’t tell you that. It's top secret.” she said as she finally pulled her top over her head and proceeded to walk towards me, pulling a small mechanical device out of her pocket.

“So what happens now?”

“Well, I put you on ice, then I go ice my kitty which you so brutally ravaged. Shame on you…” she grinned as she continued to walk closer to me.

“What do you mean on ice? Like… how does that work?”

“You ask a lot of questions. Tee hee.”

“Don’t ‘Tee hee’ me! Answer the question Niko…” I started to feel really uncomfortable and within a few seconds I found out why. Niko stopped in front of me, a pleasant smile on her face. She simply stood there, motionless for quite a few moments and then her arm moved forward with blinding speed. Within an instant she’d pressed the device against my nipple -- and I immediately began to hate my life.

An electrical shock coursed through my body that was enough to win an excruciating yell. I jerked backwards on instinct, falling off of the med-bed in the process.

“Dammit, that hurt, why would you do that!”
Niko looked down at the device and proceeded to fiddle with the knob.

“Oh, on no. Stop. STOP! Niko-- I, I just gave you good dic--da- OWWWWWWWWWWW!”

I screamed as she shocked me again. That bitch, she kept aiming for my fucking nipples.

“Wait, time out!” I screamed as I ran around the room to the other side of the med-bed.

“Wait, WAIT, Just hear me out!” I screamed as I attempted to dodge her lunging zaps.

Finally after about five minutes, she sighed to herself and agreed to listen. This was only after being thoroughly harassed and covering my nipples for dear life.

I can’t lie, I was shaken up! My body was quivering as I fought to make my thoughts cohesive through this traumatic experience.

“N-Niko. Ma’am. I have an idea. Okay, I’m obviously not threatening. I’m very very lovable. Is there any way you could just let me go?”

“Nope.” she said as she turned her shocker back on once more, pressing the button a few times to accentuate her point.

“OKAY, OKAY WAIT WAIT waAiT!”

“Well since you can’t let me go, can you at least allow me to live here on the ship, peacefully until you do---whatever it is you’re going to do to me?”

Niko squinted her eyes at me as she took pause.

In an effort to further tempt her into accepting the offer, I made the universal handsign for “fucking”. On reflex she nibbled her lip for a second, I knew it...she's a nympho.

“N- no. I can’t….” Niko said, fighting to adhere to her better nature.

“N-Niko-san.” a soft, timid sounding female voice filled the air.

“H-huh?” I looked around, the voice wasn’t mine. It seemed to come from an intercom system nearby.

“Yes? Aiko. What do you need? I’m kind of busy at the moment.” Niko replied.

“Umm… the, the intercom…”

“Yes, what about it?” Niko inquired.

“You-you’ve had it on all this time...” Aiko said, pausing for a moment.

“Chance!” I thought to myself.

“Oh, please Aiko-san. “ I said as I lunged at the intercom speaker, grasping it with both hands. “I know we’ve never met but please, help me! She’s crazy, she’s got a lightning zapper and she’s going after my nipples!” I began to scream dramatically, winning open-mouthed disbelief from Niko.

She immediately moved to zap me once more and managed to do so a few times before Aiko could get Niko’s attention once more.

“Umm- What I mean is, Niko-san. The transmission has been live for a long time now. I-I heard everything.” Aiko said amidst my intensely over exaggerated screams.

“Huh?” Niko said, furling her brow. “Wait, how much did you hear?”

“Everything.” another female voice said.

“N-Niko. My virgin ears. Oh my!” another woman’s voice said.

“Hentai. Pervert. Sex maniac.” a third woman chimed in.

“My father will definitely hear of this. What kind of backwater sub galactic ship is this?” a fourth woman replied.

They all began to chime in, over a dozen of voices as Niko turned a shade of deep blue-- her equivalent of a full body blush.

Seizing the opportunity I lunged at the device and quickly snatched it from Niko’s grip.

“You want to taze my nipples, HUH!? I’ll show you!” I shouted as I gave Niko a dose of her own medicine, prompting a completely unforeseen effect.

“Ohhnnnn!” she moaned in ecstasy as the electric current began to circulate through her body. Instant-fucking-aheagao face.

“What the hell?” I said to myself, holding the device up and turning the knob completely to full this time. I was now determined to drop her and make my escape. With the device now set to its highest setting I zapped her again.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNN. MMMMMMMMMM.”

“I’m done for. Shit.” I thought to myself. Butt-ass naked on an alien ship, with quite possibly the universe's kinkiest captor. Totally.Fucking.Screwed.

Intercom : “Oh how shameless, they’re still going!”

6