A Deal Is Made
218 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: A Deal Is Made

After nearly thirty minutes of negotiating, and some help from the other passengers of the ship, Niko finally agreed to suspend putting me on ice permanently.

“The other inhabitants of the ship want to meet you.” Niko finally admitted, her face flush as she bit her bottom lip.

Her eyes darted down to the device in my hand, causing me to instinctively recoil. She’d been prompting me to shock her for a while now.

“That’s one hell of a kink.” I thought to myself as she edged closer.

“One more…” she said, batting her eyes as she got REALLY close to me. Niko’s tits were impressive, but there was something about a woman’s cleavage that has an innocent sweetness to it.

“Y-yea..sure. As soon as you explain exactly what it is you want to do with me.” I nodded, pretending that I had any sort of leverage in the situation.

“Ah, that’s simple. They’re curious. They want to meet you so….since you want me not to cryo-freeze you, this is actually killing two birds with one stone.”

“Really? Are you sure they want to meet me? ‘Cause that one girl was saying something about ‘blackmail’ and ‘recording’ and ‘losing your job’.” I said with my hand placed on my chin in thought.

Niko’s face morphed, caught off guard by my statement. “Now now, nothing like that. I just thought I’d be nice to our specimens for a change.”

“Speci-what?” I said.

Niko completely ignored me and continued talking.

“So, out of all of the passengers on this ship, it seems three of them would like to meet you. They’ve opened their doors to you in their personal spaces, which we call biospheres.”

“Biosphere? What’s that?”

“Well, this ship is home to various alien life forms from all across the universe. To better cater to the passengers, it’s best to create living spaces native to them. Here..follow me.”

Niko motioned as she walked towards a nearby corner of the room.

“I’m still naked…” I remarked, suddenly feeling exposed.

“I know, we’re going to fix that right now.” she said with a smile, glancing down at the zapper once more and biting her lip like a creeper.

She also won a side eye from me as I cautiously followed her. There in the corner of the room was a small, circular light panel. At least I thought it was a light panel, but rather it turned out to be a teleportation pad. After both Niko and I stepped on, the pad began to pulse gently with blue light.

“Human Biosphere.” Niko said aloud.

“Confirmed. Teleporting in five seconds.” an AI voice responded.

Within a few moments both she and I had been teleported to a new place, what’s more it looked exactly like my bedroom.

“Is this my house? Are you letting me go? Yes, YES Thank you Niko!” I fell to my knees, showering her with thanks.

“Ah...no. This isn’t your room.”

“Eh?” I said, suddenly stopping.

“This isn’t your room. It’s an exact replica using nanites. This is your own Biosphere.”

“..........” I zapped her in the pussy.

“OHNNNNNNNNNNNNN. MMMMM.”

AI Voice : “Error. No Biosphere found. Try again.”
“Ahem. As I was saying, before you zapped me--”

She was definitely sucking the tips of her fingers as she spoke, prompting me to hide the zapper behind my back in shame.

“This is your living space. It’s much smaller compared to everywhere else on the ship. Truthfully it’s an old storage area...but it should do. While you stay here you can essentially use this as a sleeping area. It’s also been upgraded in several ways. You’ll find out about those later , I suppose. For now, get dressed. There’s someone I’d like to introduce you to.” Niko said.

A few minutes later I’d changed into my clothes, the same outfit I’d decided to wear before being abducted. Blue athletic outfit with white stripes, white t-shirt and white sports shoes. (Because you never know when you will have to run from a bitch, apparently.)

“Great. Now, let me explain how traveling across the ship works.” Niko said as she motioned for me to join her next to my computer.

“This is familiar to you. A 2000’s model desktop PC. I’ve upgraded it to work with the ship’s interface to allow you to use it in a way you can understand. Click this desktop icon to open the BioSphere App.”

Niko pointed to a desktop icon with an ico of her face.

I did as suggested and was greeted with an overlay of the ship. It seems the ship is split into roughly four levels and each level has 4 or more biospheres on it. Each biosphere is the home of one inhabitant.

“Currently there are four BioSpheres you can visit. The first is the Ship’s med-bay, where I work. The second is the Ship’s Record keeper, Aiko. The third is here, her name is Neon. She’s…..different. Last but not least, there’s my friend Leena over here. Of the fifteen passengers here, three others are ready to meet you now. Don’t keep them waiting, and make sure you get on good terms with them -- otherwise I’ll have to ice you for sure this time.” Niko said with a grin before walking towards the teleport pad. She waved with a smile before finally leaving me alone.

Finally, some time to process this. I’d been abducted by aliens and was now essentially a hostage. So many questions, the biggest of which was “why”? Why me? What about my family? My mother. What about my big titty neighbor? I wonder if she’d miss me.
“Ah...my girlfriend. I’m sorry. It was life or death sex. I had to do it.” I said to myself as I stared up at the ceiling from my bed. All in all, I sat pondering my fate for about fifteen minutes before I felt something strange. I sat up in my bed and looked around, as I thought I saw a portion of the wall move.

“Must be my imagination. It’s been the weirdest day of my life at this point…” I said before getting to my feet and stretching a bit.

“ I think I'll visit Aiko.” I thought to myself.

I needed a change of pace, in some respects Niko had been a bit difficult to handle. Especially with the zapper. I rubbed my nipples subconsciously as thoughts of the pain shot through my mind.

“How? How would she like that…” I shook my head as I walked towards the teleport pad.

“Aiko’s Biosphere.” I said aloud.

“5 seconds til Teleportation. Hentai Agent.”

“Wait, what did you just call me?” I said, as the teleportation sequence started.

“Fucking Niko.” I muttered to myself.

 

5