The Space Librarian
217 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 : The Space Librarian

“U-um. Hello. Welcome to the Uni-lab.”

A small, flustered voice called out to me as the light from the teleportation dissipated. I was now in an area which resembled a rather large library. In the center of the room was a desk, and behind that desk was a very, very cute smol girl.

Her skin was a light purple color, while her hair was a deep purple. Her face was almost heart shaped, at least from what I could see as she sported a scarf which covered her face from the nose down.

She was peculiarly dressed in a thick, long sleeved sweater. Purple, on purple on purple--still it looked great on her. Her cheeks were rosy, making it obvious to me that she was a bit on the shy side.

“Yo. Hello. I’m [].”

I paused for a moment…

“I’m [].” I repeated.

“Y-yes. I heard you the first time Hentai Agent.”

“That’s not my name. What’s going on? I can’t--”

The more I spoke my name the less able I was to pronounce it.

Finally after a few awkward moments the young lady behind the desk interrupted me.

“I believe Niko put a word block on you. U-um.. did you do something to piss her off?”

“Word block? What the heck is that? I didn’t do anything. She practically raped me.”

“A block is, well it’s nano-technology that physically inhibits certain actions. In this case, it looks like you’ve been blocked from sharing your name.” the librarian explained.

“...why? What’s the point?” I asked, completely stumped.

“Mmm. Niko’s pretty eccentric. He he.” the short young lady gigled.

“Cute.As.Fuck.” I thought to myself as I moved closer to the desk.

“So, who are you?” I asked as I drew near, placing my hands on the desk as I did so.

The young lady immediately clasped her hands and placed them before her mouth as she responded.

“My name’s Aiko. I run the Uni-lab.”

“Pleasure to meet you Aiko. What’s the Uni-lab?” I asked as I looked around. It seemed like a library you’d find anywhere, albeit quite nice. Red carpet on the floor, hardwood floors and long corridors filled with books of all sorts.

“The Uni-lab is an accumulation of all the information collected by this star-ship as it travels the universe. I keep it all here.”

“Oh. Wow, you mean all of these books?”

“No. Actually, these are all just..my own personal collection of books. All of the information of the Uni-lab is stored digitally in a database.”

“That’s…..advanced as heck.”

“M-mmhm.” Aiko said as her eyes darted towards her desk. She seemed to be searching her mind for something to speak about.

“So. Tell me a bit about you Aiko. You don’t seem as weird as that nut Niko.”

“O-oh. Umm. “ she began, I’m guessing my question completely caught her off guard.

“Well….I like books, reading. Learning new and interesting things.” Aiko’s cheeks reddened slightly as she spoke. It was almost as if she wasn’t used to having anyone pay attention to her.

“So you’re a studious girl. Interesting. I didn’t know bookish babes could be so cute.” I threw out a cautious flirt, just to test the waters and Aiko’s face lit up even more.

“Definitely cute.as.fuck.” I thought to myself.

“So what do you do for fun when you aren’t reading Aiko?”

“Mmm. Read?” she replied as if she didn’t understand the question.

“You know.. Like, hobbies. Things aside from reading?”

I watched in awe as a figurative question mark appeared above her head. Her “do not compute” expression told me all I needed to know.

“That’s super boring. I mean I know you like reading. A Lot..like...all the time but.. You gotta live your life a bit more my new friend. You only get one.” I said as I lightly touched her on her hand, once more testing the waters for flirtation.

And that’s when I was completely caught off guard by a reaction I never expected. A soft, low moan seemed to come from nowhere. I looked about for a moment before realizing that the sound came from Aiko. She was now looking down at the floor, fidgeting as if she’d been gripped by an internal panic.

In turn this made me grab her hand once more.

“Aiko, are you okay what’s wro--”

“Unh!” she moaned as I grabbed her hand. She quickly shook away from my grasp and took a step backwards.

“I-I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I don’t do well with contact!” she said, bowing her head as she offered up an apology.

“Oh..no. It’s my fault but...that didn’t sound like -- I mean it didn’t seem like a bad response….”

I eyed her with a smirk on my face, which in turn caused Aiko to get even more flustered.

“I-I have a problem. I can’t touch people without...things happening.”

“Mm. Things like?” I inquired.

“O-g-hm.” she whispered quickly.

“I’m sorry, I missed that, Could you repeat it?”

“Or-s-m.” she replied once more, this time placing her hands over her face to hide her expression.

“What now?”

“Orgasms. Orgasms, orgasms!” she said quickly, her small voice finally working up the courage to speak.

“Ha. Wait. Are you serious?” I asked, a surprised expression slowly filling my face.

“Y-Yes. It’s not funny. It’s part of my anatomy.”

“S-so, please avoid touching me if possible.”

“Ohh… so that explains the clothing…” I remarked to myself.

“Yes.”

“But..why should I not touch you?”

“Huh? What do you mea--” before she could even finish speaking I ran the tip of my finger along her hand.

It was as if her legs instantly became jelly. Aiko’s voice caught in her throat as she bit her lip, a fever blush of lust rushing to her cheeks.

“Ah! Don’t take advantage of my conditi--” she tried to protest, which I shut down by rubbing the tip of my finger against her forehead next.

Aiko threw her head backwards as a wave of pleasure originated in her forehead and moved its way down her body.

After quite a few minutes of “playing” with Aiko, I’d had my fill. It was certainly amusing to see, but after a while I just felt bad.

“You’re almost as bad as Niko. Honestly!” Aiko finally said as she shooed me away from her desk.

“1 meter!” she said, her smol demeanor looking extremely cute as she asserted her chibi dominance.

“Ok ok.. I’ll stop…. For now…” I said with a feigned sinister grin.

“E-evil. Humans are scary!” Aiko said as she covered her face in dismay.

“Bitch, I might be.” I replied with a purposely creepy grin.

 

6