The Hacker
289 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 : The Hacker

I stayed and chatted with Aiko for quite some time. Turns out she had quite a few services I could make use of in the Uni-lab. By using the alien tech I could download knowledge directly to my brain. It completely erased the need to study. Just imagine how much fuckery I could have gotten up to in school if I had something like that.

I promised to come visit Aiko again, who looked happy despite the fact that I assured her I’d “thoroughly test her ‘problem’ ” the next time I saw her.

I’m beginning to think that all of these aliens have some weird personality quirks.

“Let’s see…” I said as I checked out the teleport pad in my bedroom. There were two other biodomes which seemed accessible at this point. I decided to check out ‘The Hacker’s Pad’.

Within a few moments I was inside of a dim bedroom. The smell of the air was a bit stagnant, though it didn’t smell bad. Rather it smelled--well lived. Over in the corner of the room there was the light of several large PC monitors.

“Bout time, human.”

It took me a moment to realize who was speaking, I peered through the dim light and realized there was someone in front of the impressive monitor setup.

“Were you expecting me?” I asked as I was finally able to make out the shape of a young woman. Before her on the computer desk were several keyboards, no doubt each one corresponded to one of the six monitors she had connected together.

“Of course. I mean, who wouldn’t expect you after that ship wide fuck fest you and Niko broadcasted. I imagine just about every woman on this ship right now is at least a little curious about the pipe that Niko couldn’t drain….”

She spun around in her chair as she spoke, the light of the screens reflecting on her spectacles. Her hair was two toned, red and white with a definitive part down the center of her head.

She was dressed in a black shirt with white and red trim and a checkerboard mini-skirt. Even as she turned to face me in her computer chair I couldn’t help but glance at her thighs which were exposed fully. The woman crossed her legs suggestively, signaling that she knew where my gaze had fallen.

“I’m Neon. I’m the brains of this ship. And...I’ve got a job for you.”

Pragmatic. Direct. I think I’ll like Neon.

“What makes you think I want your job?” I said, testing her reaction.

“Ha. HA HA HA HA!” she began to laugh out loud, chortling obnoxiously for several seconds as she held her tummy.

“You’re really going to try that? Cut the shit. We both know Niko’s basically got you by the balls.” Neon said as her fit of laughter finally calmed.

“So?” I said as I folded my arms and averted my gaze. For some reason her laughter rubbed me the wrong way, I felt like a little kid who was being teased.

“Sooooooo.” she began, emphasizing her words. “You’re going to need some help. Niko’s got you on a leash. She wants you all to herself, but she’d never admit it. At this point she’s going to do everything she can to sabotage your pussy hunter plans.”

“What do you mean?” I knew Niko was a bit on the clingy side but, sabotaging me?

“Mhm. Think about it. You just gave her the best dick she’s had in a long time. There’s no way you can fuck a woman like that and her NOT get dickmatized. She doesn’t want to share and she has no intention of making it easy for the other girls on this ship to have a turn with you. She’d rather freeze you solid first!”

“If that’s true, why would she let me loose to begin with?” I asked.

“Simple. There’s a princess on this ship. Her words are almost like law. Everyone has to obey her to a degree. She’s a real piece of work that one. Anyway..she made a fuss to meet a human. That’s pretty much the only reason Niko’s let you out to play at all..”

“Hmm. So what do you want from me Neon?”

“That’s better. Don’t play coy, it’s unattractive. I want you to get me some things that are difficult for me to procure.”

“Like?”

“Selfies. Pictures…..Undergarments maybe…”

“Oh. OH.” I said , slightly surprised at the straightforwardness of Neon’s request.

“So, you want me to send you nudes and possibly steal panties for you. Is that it?” I asked.

“Mhm.”

“What are you going to do with them?” I asked.

“You--” Neon said as she opened and then crossed her legs once more. “Tell me.”

Point taken.

“And what do I get out of this unusual arrangement? After all, I’ll be putting my good reputation on the line. If things go sideways I could be seen as pervert for the rest of my life.”

“You’re saying that like people don’t already see you as a pervert….” Neon retorted with a snicker.

“But to answer your question…. I prefer women to men, HOWEVER the more ‘content’ you bring me the more I’ll play with you.” Neon said with a devilish smile.

Interesting. Very interesting.

5