Key Terminology, Crystal Military Terms
37 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You don't need to memorize every key term before reading; you can learn or refer to them as you read. That said, I will have a free outline website on WorldAnvil for referencing, and a Patreon one on Notebook.ai for easier referencing/spoilers.

1. Kingdom of Crystal — An eastern island and nation made up of powered ice crystals.

2. Island of Volcano — An eastern island and nation powered by volcanoes, earth, smoke, and fire.

3. Peacemaking communal meeting — An annual meeting to discuss political laws between eastern island governments.

4. Royal name — A name inherited by persons of the royal family for a power, especially one that has special elements to it, they have. Usually these are named after something related to the power or inherited from a special historical figure that once had the same power.

5. Royal advisor — A tutor who teaches special persons of the royal family, such as princes and princesses, lessons via their own education system. They also make suggestions for ruling contenders in politics, laws, and government-related businesses. Advisors only exist in some eastern island governments.

6. Crystal Military — A military belonging to the Kingdom of Crystal, made up of soldiers that utilize crystallization power.

7. Crystal Building Project — A government-funded company that constructs, modifies, and reconstructs roads, buildings, and towers in the Kingdom of Crystal. Those that work for this are called Crystal Builders.

8. Tower — A defensive tower at the border of several cities in the Kingdom of Crystal. They usually have numbers attached to their name. They are towers that defend two or more cities.

9. The Ignited Volcano War — A historically significant war that signaled the reign of terror caused by terrorists of the Island of Volcano against the Kingdom of Crystal, to be followed by innumerable battles and wars that devastated the people of the Kingdom of Crystal. It had been initiated for reasons that few people actually know, and is rumored to have lasted for hours within a period of 13 continuous days.

10. Gova — The rarest form of ice crystal, it is a type of ice that takes many manual hours and weeks to melt into liquid. The cost of one is in the thousands.

11. Melo — The equivalent of the day known as Monday on Earth.

12. Tulo — The equivalent of Tuesday on Earth.

13. Ginta — The most green crystal to exist in the Kingdom of Crystal.

14. Bure — The equivalent of a hawk bird on Earth. In the Kingdom of Crystal, they have aqua blue feathers with white streaks and tail ends, and long, skinny feathers. Some of their colors are changed in other islands/countries due to mixed genes. Their eye vision is one of the sharpest and farthest in the bird class.

15. Aqua bin — Equivalent of earth's recycle bins.

16. Voe — A type of powered vehicle, shaped like a small cart, that is used by militants and professionals on campus grounds, military grounds, and games property.

17. Decal — A scoring system in the Kingdom of Crystal, mainly for the literary and academia field. In college, a decal can range from 0.2 (low) to 5.0 (high). In the literary and scholarly field, the range is 20-0 to 100-0, with digits after the dash referring to different areas or fields (0 being literary scholar, 1 being literary).

18. Life Status — The present status of an individual identity being alive, deceased, severely or mildly injured, missing, or unknown. This is a report from a militant or law enforcement agency, including fire control agencies. Also referred to as LS by agency personnel.

19. Programmer — The equivalent of a computer laptop that is portable, lightweight, and compact in size.

20. International Union of Peace — A union between international countries to unify the eastern regions—a lot of which were already in the union—that will follow its officiated terms and treaties to gain certain benefits. A war or invasion with the purpose of colonization is not permitted under any circumstances.

TBC

 


Crystal Military Key Terms

Ranking System:

1. Cadet — An ally in training to become a soldier of the Crystal Military.

2. Soldier — A soldier at the bottom of the ladder inside the Crystal Military. They have the power to crystallize, or to make crystals usually from nothing, but occasionally from glass or water.

3. General Soldier — A general who has the authority to give orders to the troops of their specific team/unit. If there is a need in the case of a general soldier's absence, they may take command temporarily in different teams.

4. Captain — A soldier who has authority of everyone of lesser rank in order to give orders or present lessons in their history, positions, units, powers, and combat systems. They may lecture on new plans and strategies for present battles, given they are asked by a general. Campus and training instructors are usually of this rank.

5. General — A general who can give orders to those of lesser rank, plan out battles and strategies, take charge in present battles, and historically record any and all battles or wars. They can temporarily or unofficially promote soldiers if the need arises, as well as temporarily demote, suspend, ban, or expel a soldier.

6. General Commander — A general commander who has all of the abilities of a general. They can officially promote soldiers and make announcements about them, as well as demote or fire them. They can also form teams if the need arises, assign pressure, and obtain permission in military government sectors for various requests and needs (e.g. make classes, permanently terminate soldiers, request aid of specific persons in a sector, transfer a soldier).

7. Commander — The highest rank possible. There are extremely few Commanders in the Crystal Military. They are allowed to make announcements, declarations, lectures, and speeches. To become one, a soldier must prove to have enough experience, achievements, titles, awards, and power.

 


 

  • Crystallizing Unit — A unit of soldiers with the power to crystallize (or make crystals) in general. They usually participate in combat to form assaults or to defend against an assault. They are allowed to help other units if their assistance is needed.
  • Barrier Unit — A unit of soldiers with the power to crystallize a massive wall that will hold other powers or physical attacks at bay. The wall is usually transparent, large and tall, and incredibly difficult to fully break or melt. They are allowed to help other units if their assistance is needed.
  • Extinguish Unit — A unit of soldiers with the power to crystallize (or make crystals) for the purpose of instant melting and putting out fires, whether it is a normal or special (explained in Chapter 2) fire. They will use water to make crystals, melt them immediately, and extinguish fire on objects, people, or buildings, rather than use their power in active combat. However, they are allowed to participate in an assault if engaged in combat, if another's life is threatened, or if the Crystallizing Unit needs more assistance.
  • Special Armed Forces — A team of soldiers specially trained to adapt, battle, carry out plans, rescue soldiers or specific individuals, and abduct or capture enemies. They have specific combat techniques and strategies that they follow by, or are allowed to make their own according to their situation. They usually follow special cases and situations covered by the Investigations Unit.
  • Investigations Unit — A unit of soldiers that take on special cases, situations, or instances of combat that has generated confusion, complications, burdens, changes, and which have multiple layers that may breed danger or risk. They dissect and examine such cases to alleviate conflict in the military, government, or country. They usually cooperate with and utilize the Special Armed Forces if needed.
  • Control Unit — A unit of soldiers that cooperate with the Investigations Unit—the team that finds and tracks down users that abuse their crystallizing magic or use magic tools for unreasonable violence—to receive and monitor reports of magic abuse. They have crystallizing powers themselves, and use control magic tools to restrain users who abuse their power in the Kingdom, or even off of their land.
  • Military Government Sectors —
  • Humanistic Sector — A sector that looks into military applications and background information of individuals, determining who to interview, test, employ, or skip. They screen them and assign them their positions, if accepted. They will also look into military matters that involve a specific individual, assuming that an official complaint or report has been made on that person. When it turns out to be true, which they will also determine, they will decide on a suitable punishment; even scolding or lectures can be considered punishment. It is vital that all people in this sector are unbiased, objective, logical, and thorough.
  • Scholar & Library Sector — A group of scholars that control the library on military bases, camps, and campuses. They are usually soldiers trained to defend themselves, property, and possessions against attacks of all kinds. The group is also trained to record minor and major battles and wars that took place in the Kingdom of Crystal, as long as the military is involved. Some scholars are certified counselors as well, and as such, will provide therapy to soldiers in need.
  • Badge of Valor — 
  • Stripe of Valor — 
  • General Soldier Strategic Meet — A shorter way of calling it is 'general soldier meet' or 'strat meet' by general soldiers and captains.
2