Chapter One: 10th Generation – Alexandrite Generation
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His name is Jayeon-Jigu Hayan Simjang (Nature-Earth White Heart), and he is part of the only seven families that is part of the new generational names. Everyone else's families are part of the letter naming sense. The seven families are: Wang-Gwan, Je-3ui-Nun, Mog, Simjang, Taeyang-Singyeongchong, Cheongol, and Ppuli.

Jayeon, Jay for short, was part of the Simjang Family of the 10th Generation. The 10th Generation was also called the Alexandrite Generation, after the 10th gemstone of the A to Z Gem Factor. And the A to Z Gem Factor isn't really important right now. But, what was important, was that Jay was going on his first Gemstone Dungeon Hunt today. And today he was getting his first Gemstone to eat to awaken his first abilities.

And the Gemstone Dungeon that he needs to complete is called the Diopside Dungeon, because it makes Diopside gemstones. The reason that his family chose this Gemstone Dungeon, GD for short, was because it was the dungeon that most resembles his name in Korean. So, as he headed out, he thought about the past generations.

The 1st Generation or Abalone Shell Generation was the most accomplished generation thus far.

The 2nd Generation or Achroite Generation was the generation with the most amount of abilities.

The 3rd Generation or Actinolite Generation was the generation with the most kids with at least one ability.

The 4th Generation or the Adamite Generation was the generation with the least amount of kids with at least one ability.

The 5th Generation or the Aegirine Generation was the generation that had the least amount of abilities in each kid of this generation.

The 6th Generation or the Afghanite Generation was a normal, average generation.

The 7th and 8th Generations, or Agate and Ajoite Generations, were also average generations.

However, the 9th Generation or the Alabaster Generation had the least amount of kids with the least amount of abilities. This generation is also known as the Small Generation.

And the current generation, the Alexandrite Generation is, so far, an average generation.

But who knew that this was a generation of Dark Horses?

0