Chapter 2 – Betrayal
298 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With every thrust of his hips, James made his wife moan in delight. 

Jennifer Hardaway, his wife of 4 years, was so beautiful the moment he sat eyes on her in the cafe downtown. 

She took his breath away, and as he walked over to talk to her, somehow she made him feel like he's known her all his life. 

She was a brunette, so beautiful she could have easily been a model or an actress, but instead she was a lawyer in a small firm downtown. 

James introduced himself as a tech entrepreneur, selling a device that sucks carbon dioxide out of the air, a green technology to fight climate change. 

Of course, this was merely his cover. He was a spy and assassin for the CIA, the very best in his line. 

His nickname was the Phantom. He's a legend in the spy community, many besides his bosses were not even sure if he existed. He was a myth that never failed, a bogey man to enemy states, and an inspiration to everyone in his field. 

But there and then, he was a man in love, and after a whirlwind romance, they were married in 6 months. 

She turned out to be the perfect wife, everything he dreamed he wanted. Both beautiful and intelligent, her every move was graceful and elegant. She was never boring and their conversations stimulated both his mind while her gorgeous body fully satisfied his lust. 

As he made passionate love to her, they kissed and groped each other's body, fitting perfectly like they were practically made to fit each other. 

As he climaxed in her, the passion was too much for him as he fell asleep in her arms. 

--

James woke up to find himself in total darkness. 

It took a moment to figure out that his mouth and eyes were taped shut, and his head was wrapped in a bag while his wrists and ankles were tied behind his back. 

He was naked, and he was in a boot of a car!

"No! Jennifer!"

The first thought in his mind was of his beloved wife as he dislocated his shoulder to bring his legs through his arms to bring his hands to his front. 

Having been in this position before, he knew he was being brought to be executed.

But by whom?

Using his tied hands that were now in front of him, he took the cloth bag off his head and pulled off the tape from his eyes and mouth. 

Looking around, he dug under the rug in the boot to find a toolbox and he used a screwdriver to cut the rope around his wrists. 

Quickly removing the rope on his ankles, he got ready as the car was stopping. 

As the boot popped open, immediately a screwdriver flew out of the boot, impaling the man who opened the boot in the eye, instantly killing him. 

James jumped out of the boot, still naked as he threw multiple screwdrivers, killing another 3 men that were there. 

He found himself in a dark warehouse when suddenly, multiple gunfire started raining directly at him. 

He immediately threw a wrench at the direction of the gunfire as bullets riddled his body and the car he was just in. 

Several screwdrivers, wrenches, a rachet and a hammer flew out, every one killing or injuring a person firing at him. 

A bloodied and naked man rushed to a downed gunman and picked up his machine gun, shooting and killing several more gunmen as he rushed through a door to avoid more gunfire. 

James' wounds were horrific, as parts of his body was nothing but ribbons hanging off broken bone. 

He knew he didn't have much more time to live but he needed to rescue his wife.

He burst through another door and pointed his machinegun at the people inside

To his shock, he saw several people he recognised there

The head of the agency he was working for was there, together with his handler and several agents he worked with, all aiming their handguns at him.

"Why?" he asked in a raspy voice, staring at them, feeling betrayed

"Because you are a liability James. Once nations we were eternally at war with, now being at peace with us, your assassinations of their agents have now become a liability. You were too good. To ensure the peace lasts, we had to get rid of the Phantom." his boss said

"You... could have let me retire. You know I've wanted to retire for a while now" James said through gritted teeth, his wounds starting to affect him. 

"That's not the reassurance that would satisfy them, They needed more" his boss said

James nodded sadly and dropped his weapon. This was the life of a spy, Eventually this was bound to happen

"Then let my wife go. She's innocent" James said as he leaned on the wall, having trouble standing. 

"Why would I want to be let go? They only needed you gone" a familiar voice said as Jennifer entered the room

"Jennifer! You..." James gasped

"Yes. She was always one of us, assigned to watch over you. A safeguard" his boss said

But James didn't respond and looked at Jennifer as tears flowed from his eyes.

"Come on James. Don't be like that. We had a good time together didn't we? You weren't meant to wake up. I drugged you during our lovemaking so that your last experience was supposed to be our lovemaking" Jennifer said as she approached him.

He now realized what had happened to him. 

He didn't resist as she kissed him and he gasped as he felt her hand grab his naked member tightly.

"Goodbye James. It's been fun" she said as she broke the kiss

James felt a cold metal object under his chin

The last thing he saw was her smiling face as he heard a loud bang

Then, everything went dark as his brains splattered all over the wall.

His body slumped towards the ground but was held up by Jennifer's hand still holding on tightly to his dick. 

She kept her pistol in her her holster and took out a switchblade

With a smooth motion, she sliced off his dick that was still in her hand. 

"I'll keep this as a keepsake. I have a good taxidermist to preserve this for me" Jennifer said, holding it to her face to look at it closely. 

 

7