Chapter 6 – An Elven Encounter
284 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matthew took a bath in a slow flowing  waist deep river, in the middle of the Evergreen Forest. 

It was in the middle of the night, with only the moon providing light in the otherwise dark forest. 

The stench of death was stuck to his very skin and it took him hours of scrubbing every inch of his body before he felt clean again.

The flowing water washed him clean and the rancid smell eventually washed down the river.  

This forest was ruled by the Kingdom of the Elves Elvendree, though the forest is technically located within the boundaries of Rolenda.

The Royal family of Rolenda has a millenia old agreement with the Royal household of Elvendree, whereby the humans will not cause trouble in the Evergreen Forest, and in return, the humans are allowed safe passage and access to all the many magical dungeons that pop up periodically. 

On the one hand, the adventurers helped the elves keep the monsters from the dungeons in check, on the other hand the humans get to use the resources of the forest and trade with the elves. 

Matthew spread his arms and gestured as the unseen water nymphs around him and tried to create a water spout to wash his body, but they looked at him uncertainly and ran away instead. After a while, a few nymphs seemed to begrudgingly help him and a small spout of water splashed on him. 

"At least, its better than nothing" he thought to himself. 

Then with another gesture, the wind sprites to lift him out of the water, so he could float to the land, but like with the water nymphs the wind sprites stared warily at him and fled instead. But after a while, a wind sprite blew a breeze at him, barely moving his hair, not even drying it. 

Matthew sighed. His memories showed him the many spirits of the different elementals playing with him happily, following his every command. He was truly the Blessed son, loved by the world. 

Furthermore, although he could see the waterspout or the wind moving his hair, he could not feel anything on his skin. His body was completely numb. 

He felt detached, separated from whatever he was conjuring, as if he was watching it in the third person. 

And now, even as he made a deal with the demonic entity of Sloth and enabled him to fully heal his meridians and dantian, his former abilities had not returned in full.

Perhaps he had to recultivate and regain his abilities as he was a far shadow of his former self. 

He examined his body, looking down at himself. 

"At least that works again. I'm a fully functional man again" he thought as he looked at his impressive member standing erect and he played with it for a while, surprisingly enjoying the sensation even without feeling anything on his skin. 

Suddenly, he heard a noise, and not wanting to be discovered, he ducked under the water and held his breath.

He waited for a while when he suddenly saw a naked body in the water. 

It was a female body! She was lithe and thin, yet had impressive sized breasts that seemed to defy gravity and a fine tuft of golden hair on her nether regions. 

"No, no, no" Matthew thought in panic as she walked over to where he was

To avoid being discovered, he moved his body just in time as she unknowingly stepped over him. 

Without any warning, she sat down, right on his groin and impaled herself onto his erect member!

"Ooh!" she yelped feeling the painful intrusion and immediately tried to stand up.

Matthew himself felt the sudden tight sensation grabbing onto him and was unable to exit her as he was stuck.

Both their bodies trashed around as if they were fighting, wish her trying to get up and flee while he tried to remain hidden and underwater, both of them stuck together like mating dogs 

Unable to free herself, she reached into the water, trying to push his chest.

As she did so, he finally got a glimpse of her face. She was a gorgeous elven woman, elegant and pure, if not for the fact he had defiled her.

She also managed to get a look at his face.

He looked wild, with long unkept hair. The most striking thing was his eyes. When she looked at them, she automatically shivered in fear.

Finally, mastering her power, she conjured wind that lifted them both out of the water, him still attached to her.

In mid air, not wanting her to recognize him, Matthew sat up and hugged her tightly, her large breasts pressed against his chest.

She slammed him onto the ground as she grunted, feeling him bang her cervix hard as they landed.

Without mercy, she created a wind blade and sliced off his head!

As his head rolled away, she disentangled her body from his arms and looked at their groins still stuck together.

Gathering the wind onto her fingertips like a blade, she sliced off his organ and stood up, looking at it still inside her. 

Slowly, she opened her legs wider, pulling it out of her as it bled out and started shrinking. 

Finally, it plopped out of her and she dropped it to the ground, looking at her own sex that was bleeding too. 

"I've lost my purity. What would happen to the arranged marriage if they find out I'm no longer a virgin" she said worriedly as she ran to her clothes and ran off. 

Matthew's body crawled blindly towards where his head was and felt around until he found it. 

Putting it back on, his wound healed by itself and he went around looking for his severed sexual organ. 

Picking it up, he breathed a sigh of relief that the elf did not take it away with her. 

"I better get out of here, lest she brings back more reinforcements" he thought to himself as he ran off. 

--

The next day, Princess Arista of Elvendree, dressed in leather armor looked around the river.

"What are you looking for, your highness?" an elven guard asked her

"No...nothing. I just felt that something was here" she said, remembering the handsome human she killed that took her purity. 

His body, head or organ should be here. Maybe a wild animal took it away?

"Look here your Highness. It looked like there was a struggle here" another elven guard said, showing signs of a struggle on the ground and dried up blood. 

Remembering their naked bodies grappling, Princess Arista looked at the dried up blood on the ground, knowing some of it was her blood. 

"Do we report this?" the Elven guard asked. 

"No need. Only if we find a physical body or some evidence of what happened do we report anything" she said. 

Both guards nodded and remained silent. 

 

 

 

 

5