Chapter 7 – The Poison Lady
240 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell? Crazy bitch. She raped me yet tried to.. she actually killed me" Matthew grumbled

His head was already fully reattached as were his sexual organ, and though he felt no pain, he was still traumatized by the experience. 

It was mid morning and he had been running non stop since that encounter in the middle of the night.

Eventually, he calmed down and slowed to a walk. 

"That should be far enough, unless she is really tracking me" he thought as he walked to a nearby brook and gobbled down as much water as he could drink

"Aaah. Ice cold" he said, washing his face. He washed his body too from the blood stains from his own wounds to his neck and groin.

As he dipped his face in the water, he saw a large fish, half the size of a man and he quickly reached out to catch it.

With his strength, he grabbed the fish's tail and victoriously lifted it out of the water.

"Lunch!" he cried victoriously

But he suddenly realized he was not alone as a 9 foot tall silver furred bear looked at him from across the brook.

"Fuck! It controls lightning" he said as electricity crackled around the bear and suddenly lightning filled the air, crashing down on him.

The lightning bolts burned his skin and muscles, short circuiting his brain for a moment, even though he felt no pain.

In an instant, the bear pounced on him, its claws ripping his chest apart and its fangs entering his chest to eat him alive

Although his mind and body were burned and scrambled by the lightning, Matthew still had his instincts as the top assassin of his era, and as long as he could fight, he will fight to live on.

He buried his thumbs into the bears eyes as it screamed and released his chest from its mouth. 

Instead, it tried to chomp down on his head.

But Matthew was prepared for this, shoving his right arm down the bear's throat while his left hand grabbed it's tongue with his superhuman strength and started pulling it out of the bear's mouth.

Matthew felt his bones break as the bear chomped down on his right arm but he kept shoving his right arm deeper into its throat and pulling out its tongue with his other arm

He could see his arm moving inside the bear's throat as it started choking and gasping for air.

Sticking close to the bear's body, its claws could not fully reach him and could only clobber him with the side of its arms, they stayed at this stalemate for what seemed like hours before eventually, the bear breathed it's last breath.

Matthew sighed a sigh of relief as he extracted himself from the mouth of the bear

His right arm was badly mangled and he had large lacerations all over his body. 

But as he stood still, his wounds healed before his eyes. 

Ripping off one of the bear's fangs, he used it as a knife and started taking apart the bear's body. 

--

An hour or so later, he sat next to the brook, a large skinned carcass of the bear cooking over a fire. 

It's fur was washed and laid on a large rock, drying to be used as his only clothing. 

It's monster core was put aside to be used later and Matthew was sharpening the thighbones of the bear to be used as weapons. 

After having a good meal of the bear's flesh, Matthew took a walk into the nearby forest to take a leak. 

Things were starting to look up for him. 

He now had food, clothes and even weapons, and the monster core will be used to rebuild his cultivation. 

Suddenly, he felt something was wrong and looked down. 

While he was taking a piss, a large venomous snake had jumped and bitten down on his "lower snake" 

Of course he couldn't feel it, and he was continuously peeing down the snake's throat, but it's fangs had clamped shut over his whole organ and was wriggling around, making it look like he had a 2 meter long penis moving from his groin. 

"Motherfucker!" Matthew yelled as he walked towards his newly sharpened bone swords to chop the snake up. 

Suddenly, he stumbled having difficulty walking. 

"I thought my zombie body would not be affected by this" Matthew mumbled as he fell to his knees, then he face planted onto the ground, unconscious. 

"What a foolish boy! No matter how strong you are, very few are immune to the bite of the Trivenom snake, one of the most venomous snakes in the world" a beautiful voice said, emerging from the shadows. 

She looked extremely mysterious, her body wrapped in bandages like a mummy with a gauze dress over the bandages.

Her face too was half wrapped up only revealing her eyes and white hair.

She kicked Matthew's body, turning him to face the sky as she grabbed the snake's head, making it release his penis.

She let it bite her forearm, injecting it's deadly venom into her body instead.

After a few minutes, the snake released its bite and fell to the ground, dead.

"Hmm... there's not enough venom left in this snake to feed my Poison Body. Too bad the Trivenom snake is so rare" she said.

She was born with the rare Poison Body, a body that was filled with poison. Her cultivation method that fit her body required her to feed on more and more venoms and poisons from all kinds of creatures to increase her abilities.

As she stood there looking at the dead snake with regret, she suddenly noticed that Matthew was still breathing.

His penis had turned dark purple, nearly black, and this was spreading up his groin and was close to his stomach already and down both his thighs. 

"He's still alive? That means the venom is still functioning in his body! I can still absorb it" she said.

However she looked at the bite marks on his penis and hesitated.

"Aaagh! I'll suck out the poison, taking what I need for my cultivation and possibly saving his life. I'll be doing a good deed but... I hope he doesn't wake up" she said as she pulled down the bandages hiding her mouth. 

She then opened her mouth and started sucking the venom out. The spread of the blackish purplish color of his skin was shrinking back towards his penis, where it was being sucked out by the mysterious woman. 

Matthew went in and out of consciousness. Whenever he opened his eyes, he could see a white haired head bobbing up and down his groin, as the more she sucked out the venom, the better he felt. 

Just as she was sucking out the last bit of venom from his body, he ejaculated in her mouth, giving her a little extra for her efforts. 

*Cough* *Cough*

She choked at the warm liquid in her mouth and she stared at Matthew in shock and anger. 

"Why you...." she said. 

But just as Matthew moaned and his eyes started fluttering, she put on her mask again and disappeared. 

Matthew sat up slowly and could only see his own erect penis, wet with saliva. 

His penis that had turned dark purple was now looking back to its normal color and the bite marks from the snake was already starting to heal. 

From a distance, a beautiful mysterious woman watched as Matthew packed up his belongings, put on his new bear skin clothes and carried his two bone swords and wondered off. 

She touched her lips with her hand, pondering the taste in her mouth. She was of course not ignorant to the knowledge of sexual relations between a man and woman, but as a person with the Poison Body, this was impossible, lest she kills the person she makes love to. 

She had long resigned herself to never being in a relationship with anyone, much less a man, and she was pleasantly surprised at being able to experience such a thing. 

She was of course shocked that he ejaculated in her mouth, but she found the intimacy between two people... nice. As she watched the teenager disappear from view, she felt a long forgotten longing to experience more. 

6