Chapter 14 – The Perfect Town
152 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arista slowly opened her eyes. She was groggy and unsure what had happened. The last thing she remembered was making love to Ash in the bath. 

She was dressed in a beautiful red and yellow gown and seated a table filled with all kinds food. 

She looked up and saw a bearded man, dressed splendidly on the opposite end of the table.

"Good evening my Lady, please eat" the man smiled. 

"Where... where is this? Where is Ash? Who are you?" she demanded as she stood up. 

A large hand was placed on her shoulder. And even if she possessed more than double the strength of a normal man, the hand forced her to sit down. 

She looked at the large man next to her. He was twice the size of a normal man. He was dressed only in a lioncloth, and had stiches all the way down his chest to his stomach. 

His eyes looked lifeless and there were strange attachments stuck into his skull. 

"Please remain seated. You are my guest. My name is Robespierre, I am the Mayor of Rathsvale, the perfect town" he smiled. 

"Where is Ash? Where is my companion?" Arista asked, her eyes looking extremely hostile. 

"Forget about him. Do you not enjoy our perfect town? Everybody is law abiding and there is no crime in this town" he smiled

"I don't care about that. Where is Ash?" Arista yelled at him. 

"Shut up! You are here to be my wife! I've created the perfect town, obedient to my every wish. And if you don't obey, I will change you too" he yelled back

"What... what do you mean?" Arista asked

The man got up and laughed. He walked over to the maid serving them and ripped her dress off. Her naked body revealed the same stitches down the front of her body, between her breasts downwards. 

He pulled the maid's hair, pulling off her maid's veil on her head revealing her head to Arista. There were scars on her forehead under her hair and several rods sticking out of her skull. 

"Look. This is how you make them obedient. You replace their internal organs, putting in some of the machines so you don't need to feed them and keep them breathing" the man yelled

Arista's eyes opened, realizing this guy was mad.

"I'm already mad that you're no longer a virgin to be my bride, but why are you still calling for your useless friend? He has no aura and barely any mana!" the man yelled

He gestured and the door opened. 

Arista's eyes popped open as Matthew walked into the room. He was only wearing a lioncloth and stiches could be seen on his abdomen and several rods stuck out of his skull. 

His eyes looked lifeless and unresponsive. 

"Ash? Ash!" Arista yelled

But Matthew did not respond at all and stood still. 

"He's now an obedient slave. I'll do this to you too, unless you obey me" the man said

"No..you monster" she said

"I'll show you" the man gestured as he pulled down Matthew's pants. He commanded his penis to rise and he rose majestically. 

"No... don't" Arista looked in horror. 

"You are mine now... this is no longer your man" he said as he took out a knife and sliced off Matthew's member, throwing it at her. 

The penis bounced on the table and landed in the soup in front of her. 

She quickly picked it out of the soup and rushed to Matthew, trying to rejoin the penis back onto his body. 

"Fine... Take her to the lab. It looks like I won't get a willing wife, I might as well make her my sex slave" the man said. 

The large guard walked towards her, but Arista was looking at Matthew. In her hand, she could feel the weight of the penis was no longer carried by her and it was reattaching itself to his body. 

Arista rushed towards the man and disarmed him, picking up his knife and holding it to his throat. The man tried to fight her, but she was more than twice as strong as a normal man and highly trained. 

Even though Mayor Robespierre had some modest fighting abilities, he was no match for Arista. 

"Don't come near me!" she yelled at the guard. 

The guard continued approaching her, as the mayor did not stop him. 

Suddenly, Matthew moved and grabbed the guard by the shoulder. 

A loud cracking sound could be heard as Matthew crushed the guard's shoulder and his arm suddenly drooped down the side of his body. 

"What... impossible. He's powerless" Mayor Robespierre said. 

Matthew then kicked through both knees of the guard, causing the knees to shatter and the guard fell sideways to the ground. 

With a punch, he smashed the guard's head in, much to the shock of the mayor. 

He then grabbed the rods piercing his skull and yanked them out as blood and pink matter were pulled out with the rod. 

He yelled like a madman as he shoved his arm into his belly, reaching into his body and started pulling one one object after another. 

Arista sliced Mayor Robespierre's throat as she ran towards Matthew as the mayor looked at them in disbelief as blood spurted from his neck and collapsed to the floor. 

"Ash? Ash.. how... how can I help you?" she asked

The large wound could be seen healing in front of her eyes as he bent over and gasped for breath. 

"Break... open... skull... Remove... remove it" he said pointing to his skull. 

Arista gasped at first, but picked up a mace hanging on the wall.

Matthew lied down on the table and looked at her. 

"Break it... " he said

Arista hesitated

"Break it!" he yelled. Arista closed her eyes as the mace came down. 

It took several careful blows on his head, smashing the top of his skull. 

He pulled his skull open and his fingers gingerly reached into his skull. 

Arista watched in horror as he pulled out an object the size of an apple from inside his skull covered in brain matter and blood.

As he dropped the object onto the floor, his arm dropped to the floor as he stared lifelessly in the distance. He had stopped breathing.

"Ash? Ash!" Arista yelled helplessly as he remained unresponsive even with his eyes open.

She quickly picked him up, as she knew he could recover from this and rushed out of the mansion.

Although there were several guards and maids all around, with Mayor Robespierre gone, they stood like statues with nobody commanding them. 

The whole town was like this as Arista ran through the "Perfect town" towards the inn.

 She quickly got dressed in her preferred attire and dressed Matthew, then carried him and their luggage to their horse.

Their horse stood in the stable, unfed and uncleaned.

She quickly fed the horse some hay as she loaded the luggage and placed Matthew on the saddle. She untied the reins and sat behind Matthew, controlling the reins from behind him while holding his lifeless body in place.

The horse galloped out of the deathly silent town and Arista felt relieved only after the town was no longer in sight.

3