Chapter 3: Boredom and Testing new things
616 9 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I spent a day in relative boredom; relatively, most of the time I was training with my weapons, well I was able to adapt my rifle training what little I had been given to my crossbow, while my Warhammer?

Yeah with no real training with any one-handed weapons I was shit... while doing some basic swings with the weight of the weapon getting to me.

'Why the fuck can I head-butt someone but now this what? three and a half kilogram Warhammer is killing me, fuck...'

'Mmm, wouldn't adventurers know how to use these weapons?'

Checking my current research and clicking my tongue when seeing that it would take a few more hours to finish.

"Mistress can I ask you something?" Erika asked.

Closing the tabs and turned to her.

"What can I do for you my little one?" I replied, she had always been formal with me while I not to her.

She shook her head at her nickname... ever since summoning her the first thing I ever said to her was about her height. A playful one at that.

"Anyway Mistress, you have a... 'pissed' expression, let me guess. You want to change the research but can't due to it being a good one. Right?" She had a naik at reading my emotions and face, she also used 'pissed' an expression she learned from me.

"Yes. I am." Replying with a pout.

She laughs and points at me... 

"Let me guess again its about the fact that Warhammer is rather heavy."

I nod.

"You are only level what 3?"

"Wait I'm weak due to me being low level?"

She nodded with a smile. I face palm... that makes so much sense... most Dungeon Avatars are nearly level 50 or higher.

"And before you ask, you are far more powerful when the invaders aren't attacking, but also adrenaline is a hell of a drug." She told me with a teacher tone, talking at her 'very' interested student.

But what Erika said was indeed fair. lifting my right hand to her and she landed upon it, then using some Mana to make something I call 'fairy-nip' cat-nip for fairies it appearing on my left index finger.

Her eyes hyper focus on the 'fairy-nip', the nip it self was only the size of my finger nail, with a slow movement, ending with my finger right in-front of her, she looked up. Giving her a slit nod she took the fairy-nip and started nibbling on what to her was a dinner plate sized meal to her.

I love Erika... it is a... Motherly love due to her being my first ever anything I had ever summoned...

*Mooooannn*

Looking down at Erika she had eaten a quarter of her nip and as she looked up at me and turned her head away, but I saw her blush.

"Enjoying it?" I ask with a smile, "You know your cute when your shy."

"Shut up... Mistress." She said, her face a bright red and nibbles her treat like a chipmunk. 

I love teasing her, and all what 'fairy-nip' is a mix of honey, grounded sun flower seeds and oddly royal jelly apparently fairies have very sensitive sweet tooth but to much can kill them, but Erika can only die if my core is destroyed, so her favorite treat is 'fairy-nip'.

We spend more time talking about general things... she gave me a report in-between nibbling.

One; The girl the Goblins had, her belly was bloated and according to the system she was impregnated with at most three Lesser Goblins and one normal Goblin.

Two; One of the lesser Goblins killed himself when he tried to use a handgun leaving the rest to loose their minds and broke them all but one.

Fucken idiots! They broke three of the four guns...

Three; The Tavern was full stocked with food, The food being well two dead bodies that went through the meat grinder.

Four; The boot-knives that the bomber crew had was taken by the Goblins and became their weapons instead of their crude stone or iron daggers...

Thinking on that. No, what amounts to expendable recon shouldn't have good weapons, I mentally order them to return the Weapons to my Core Room so that I can give them to someone useful. Those knives are pretty good throwing weapons and witling sometimes, I've seen most other crews do when bored or wanting a one time ranged weapon.

But with nothing else Erika had gave me a heads up in regards to Sabastian, "Oh. Yes Mistress, Sabastian wanted to see you. Something about a 'mile stone'?"

I raise an eyebrow... that wasn't a term I was use too.

"Thanks where is he?"

"In the Core with... your pet." Erika answered while elongating the word 'your' due mainly I had pets before, but this time I could interact with them. The pets I had before was for the Dungeon, but now I can have a personal pet.

With a snap of my fingers I disappear, first was my feet starts flacking of into blue Mana and slowly from my feet to my head goes like that. And reappeared into my Core Room.

A gasp from Jasmine and a growl from Sabastian.

I look around my Core Room the walls was covered in a golden, red hue with a mix of blue coming and going... and in the center of the room was my Core sitting on its pedestal... Erika flew over to it and began to rub it, the feeling was enjoyable.

 

"Mistress. I am glad you came at your lowly servants request, As I told Madam Erika, I have reached a mile stone with her." He said with gratitude and by pointed at Jasmine who backed away from him but didn't get far due to his whip being used as a leash on her.

"Oh, and what is that?" I asked now intrigued by this.

"According to the System and I quote, 'introducing this slave into the Dungeon System will allow us to accurately know where she is to the targeted effect of your training' end quote, this is the new step one since these people don't have a System, but it is changed the latter steps."

"The steps are, capture, assign role, break down and reforge into said role, right?" I say remembering what my older Slaver monsters said when I had been curious. 

"Yes but due to them not having the System it is harder you see, it's more." He rolls his right hand around while thinking about the next words, "Capture, break a little, induce into the System, break more, assign role and then break until ready to remake. But the System is odd... it's demanding the Dungeon System not the well normal System, the one outsiders have. But none the less this is a mile stone, you may now start giving her orders after introducing her."

Now that was interesting, I had wondered about that since there was no such system in my universe, but I see now.

"Erika, how does one introduce someone into the System at all."

She looked at me from the Core and her eyes rolled up... oh she had to ask the System it's self...

Jasmine was most definitely confused this whole conversation we had was in Common we made no attempt to even let her understand...

But seeing the silence as Sabastian and I waited for Erika she spoke or more so asked to speak, "May I speak?" I looked at her, the smile I had went from something happy-interested to sadistic-primal, to her I must have seemed to be an animal looking at a piece of meat.

Dragging out my response she started sweating and trembling.

"You may. Pet." Imbuing my words so that she may understand them, but the tone came out as cold and serious making it seem that I really could care less what she wanted, and not to waste my time.

She hesitated and looked at Sabastian, gulps and speaks, "What happened to you? What is this place and what the hell are you saying?"

Mmm...

"I shall answer those questions. What happened to me? Simple I died and was remade into a Dungeon Master a being that is second only to Gods of the Realms, and as a Dungeon Master I create my home, a Dungeon. Which leads me to your second question your are in my Dungeon more specific my Core Room and what the hell am I saying?" Oh yeah, "Do you mean this?"

"Yes that what is that?"

Raising my hand to stop my Butler from pulling her leash.

"Cute. That my pet is Common, a Language from Gora the world I spent 20 years of my new life. So my dear Pet you won't need to worry." I told her. 

She seems to be processing what I had told her.

"Mistress, what would your first Imbued Order be?" Sabastian asked.

Imbued Orders...

"Is it the same as the Slaver Classes?"

"No Mistress, while a Slavers Imbued Order is made apart of their slave crests, this is more so... a second nature something that feels normal for them to do, I have Trainer it would make sense that a servant or this case slave do what they are meant to do without being ordered to do so?"

So this orders would be second nature. unlike a Slavers crest that forces the person to do it on the threat of pain... but is that faster or slower then his Trainer skill.

"Is your thing faster or slower?"

"Slower, if I had to guess is that the Slave Crest has to fight a persons Mana to work?" I nod, " Since this place has no Mana basing it on the people I have seen if they are the average that Crest would be the fastest. So my method is slower but safer, what is the bet that someone with enough will power through the pain and lash out?"

I couldn't refute that, it has happened to my Brothers and Sisters, and definitely not me.

"Then if this going to make her do something be second nature? Mostly something to entertain me. Don't know what animal do you think fits her and when I said 'loyal dog' it was more a... expression of what pet I wanted like a loyal companion and Dog was what came to mind."

"Mmm, dog still works, cat as well, but it depends on what this 'companion' is. War, Pleasure, or something to pet like a villain atop their throne. War I would say dog or wolf, maybe lion. Pleasure well... cat works their affectionate nature helps and tigers, but Mistress we would need more done to take it to that step..."

"Mmm yes. We had both wondered about stuff that needs the race blending research. But I would pick cat or an other feline traits, maybe panther."

I look down at Jasmine and saw something curious, Sabastian was doing the same. What we were looking at was Erika floating within less then ten centimeters of Jasmines eyes and it was clear that Jasmine couldn't see it.

Erika blow into her eye. I asked her and she did so.

Jasmine recoiled and closed her right eye.

"Wha?"

Sabastian and I share a chuckle at her expense.

"So you can't see her?"

"Who?"

"Erika?" I say while pointing at her.

She shook her head not knowing who I was pointing to. So she can't see her. Then I snapped my fingers, "You can't see her due to her being a creature of pure Mana." And Erika nodded along.

"Oh yes Erika how to induce her?"

I ignore Jasmine and focus on the Fairy.

"Fairy-nip" She replies while holding her hand out, "The System was being difficult, and before you ask you try telling the System that your working on a world/universe where it doesn't exist."

"I I nevermind." Conceding, while it may seem that only a short time passed it was a lot faster for her while talking to the System. Sending a another fairy sized dinner plate her way by making it appear above her head.

"Hay!?" She protested, "Meanie."

"You never said how you wanted it?"

"Well shit... fine according to the System bodily fluids from the Dungeon Master are needed to be ingested."  

"Well that makes things easy."

..

.

Jasmine felt that all eyes were now on her firmly and she gulped, Sabastian pulled her up by the arms and held her still...

She was shaking not knowing what was going on.

"Open your mouth!" I command she does so.

Grabbing the base of her head and look into her eyes before we lock into a kiss.

Her eyes widen in shock and confusion, while I had very little experience myself, but this wasn't for pleasure it had a purpose, I can learn the intricoes of kissing later.

We kiss for a few seconds with my tongue dominating her mouth, and after a few more seconds of this she swallows. 

[Alert Entity Jasmine has been induced into the Dungeon system]

breaking the kiss and line a saliva between us.

She was panting and I with a smile.

What to do with the Imbue Order?


A/N; this poll is something that will happen once and a while to allow me to not do everything myself and have less brain farts.

Like this I was genuinely unsure what to do for her so she is here on a sliver plater to the Gods of the Realms to decide her fate. 

And if anyone is wondering what 'Race Blending' means think of the 'Sectoids' from Xcom 2 how they are a mix of Human and alien DNA.

So later on most likely would make another poll but maybe Julie would give Jasmine animal traits, like dog/cat ears and tails or in the case for bird feathers.

But Snake I think we know who we are thinking. 

But since I brought up Xcom she will not look like Vipers.

5 days on the Poll.

What type of animal Jasmine going to be?
  • Dog like? Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Cat like? Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Bird like? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snake like? Votes: 3 14.3%
  • What people want down in the Comments Votes: 3 14.3%
Total voters: 21 · This poll was closed on Oct 8, 2020 10:27 PM.
10