Side-Chapter 1: New Traps and Monsters
509 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erika instantly moved to my side as I walked into the main halls of my Dungeon with my system opened on traps.

[Traps]

Pitfall Trap; The simplest trap can be the Deadliest if paired with other traps. Trapping an invaders foot or leg would allow other traps and monsters to kill them.

.

Punji Sticks Trap; Simple and yet effective. Can be placed on the floor, walls and roof of the Dungeon, trigger or manually triggered.

.

New: Carnivores Planet; A living plant able to fit a Adult male inside it's mouth, best paired with the Constricting Vines to help trap it's pray and pull it to the Mouth.

.

New: Constricting Vines; These Vines wrap around any invaders that steps on them. The Vines will also pull the captured away from the location to the nearest Monsters or Traps that could kill said invader. While the trap itself can kill it will be slow as it needs more force to crush the invader. 

.

New: Demonic Maw; This is a Demonic version of the Pitfall, but instead of the invaders foot or leg getting stuck it would be more eaten, and with each bit has the chance to give the invader Demonic Corruption.

.

Demonic Corruption? That's new well I've never see its full effects due to healers have cleansing magic to them or they came equipped for the possibility... this could be good.

Now seeing what I had, yes good at the entrance I placed down a pair of Pitfalls and a Punji Sticks too swing out from the walls at head height if someone falls in.

Next was the Constricting Vines farther in and set them to drag their pray further in were the Slimes would be waiting to devour the trapped. Along side with the Slimes I placed the two Carnivores Plants and each with another set of Vines, setting them to pull there pray into the mouth of the Plants.

Last but not least was the Demonic Maw and the Goblins.

Like the name suggests and description the Demonic Maw was just a Pitfall with teeth although it said nothing at a tongue.

"Erika can you tell me what Demonic Corruption does again?" I asked her being unsure of what it did after so long of first hearing it.

"In regards to this trap or generally?"

"This one, I have a good idea in regards to Monster based Demons but traps? I am clueless."

"Well unlike Monster based Demons corruption Enthralls a person to the Demon and then to you, but Trap based corruption Enthralls them to you cutting out the middle Demon, while Thralls worship there Demon Master/Mistress as a God and so they treat you with so much respect due to you being their Master's Master, so removing the Demon Master." Erika takes a breath.

"They will see you as said God, so summing up, those effected by trap based corruption as it slowly affect them until they need to be with you, need to be with their God... but I have no idea how long it would take for someone to fall completely under your control." She finished.

"Roger." I gave her a thumbs up. 

Next thing to check was the Monsters

[Summon Menu]

Lesser Goblins /Summon/ (?)

Spoiler

Lesser Goblins: The Lesser Goblin is part of the Goblinoid Race, They often nothing but meat shields for other Races of the Dungeon, Small, Nimble and Numerous.

Health: 1

Mana: 0

Stamina: 5

Skills and abilities: None

Penalties: Lesser

Summon size: Seven per summon

[collapse]

Goblins /New/Summon/ (?)

Spoiler

Goblin: The Goblin is part of the Goblinoid Race, as useful as their Lesser brothers, but are able to operate minor Machinery.

Health: 1

Mana: 0

Stamina: 7

Skills and abilities: None

Penalties: None

Summon size: Five per summon

[collapse]

Lesser Slimes /Summon/ (?)

Spoiler

Lesser Slimes: Lesser Slime are part of the Slime Family, all though they are the weakest of the Slimes but nonetheless as deadly.

Health: 0, Magical Core must be destroyed

Mana: 0

Stamina: 25

Skills and abilities: Acidic Body

Penalties: Lesser

Summon size: Three per summon

[collapse]

Lesser Armored Slimes /New/Summon/ (?)

Spoiler

Lesser Armored Slime: Armored Slimes in general are well known to be able to deflect slashing weapons and arrows but are brittle to blunt weapons.

Health: 0, Magical Core must be destroyed

Mana: 0

Stamina: 30

Skills and abilities: Acidic Body, Armored body

Penalties: Lesser

Summon size: One per summon

[collapse]

Head-Butler/Maid /Summon/ (?) /LOCKED REACH MAX/

Spoiler

Head-Butler/Maid: This is the head of your Servant and Slave staff. 

Health: 1

Mana: 30

Stamina: 20

Skills and abilities: Trainer

Penalties: None

Summon size: One per summon

[collapse]

Servants /Summon/ (?)

Spoiler

Servants: They are Servants and will clean your Manor while you are and not present.

Health: 1

Mana: 10

Stamina: 10

Skills and abilities: Skills are granted by the Head of Staff

Penalties: None

Summon size: One per summon

[collapse]

Lesser Imps /New/Summon/(?)

Spoiler

Lesser Imps: They are the weakest Demons and are often nothing more than cannon fodder in combat, although some have been known to reach rather high levels within Demon and Devil society due to there ability to use Illusion magic and so find themselves employed as able Spymasters.

Health: 1

Mana: 5

Stamina: 8

Skills and abilities: Basic Illusion magic

Penalties: Lesser

Summon size: Two per summon

[collapse]

/Return/

Mental note set it only to show me new shit.

Good after I made the note I started my selection, with this I summon another Lesser Armored Slime and the Imps, and for my curiosity a Servant.

The Lesser Armored Slime instantly started bounce towards me and tried to get on my chest, but was swatted down by the pair of Imps.

The Imps themselves were about the size of toddlers with bat wings on there backs, if said wings had no skin so just looked like the fingers and had small black horns on their heads.

"Thanks." I tell the Imps and order them to defensive position, the three took off with the Slime being carried by the Imps.

Turn on my last summoned the Servant. She was wearing French Maid Uniform, her features were rather striking. The one thing is though was that I can see her tail... my little Servant is a Succubi.

She was standing still waiting for orders, I moved around her checking what I had gotten...

Hair? Blonde done up in a ponytail.

Face? She has a face you want to fuck.

Tongue? Long, nearly 4 inches out of her mouth.

Upper body? Well endowed, larger on the D side.

Lower body? Her bubble butt with a tail sitting just above it, when I grabbed her tail she moaned...

Legs? Her thighs were thick with white stockings barely able to hold them.

The body that would have Seduced me if I was human... Idiot. I can smell the pheromones that would have lessened my inhibitions and make me easy to manipulate... very fucken funny. 

While holding her tail I ask, "You thought, you could seduce me right?" As I pull her tail hard causing her to cum.

"I'm Sorry!" She shouts as I allow her to collapse into the puddle of her own fluids. "I-I wanted to-ARH MORE PLEASE!" She pleads at I pull on her tail again.

"Sabastian." I call out and he appears at the doorway, "Make sure she doesn't fuck my Pets and train her to not try to Seduce her Mistress." I pull her tail again, "Make sure she learns her place as a Servant."

"Understood Mistress." He say and draws his whip and gives a glare at the Succubi Maid.

He cracks his whip and sends it at the Succubus' neck and dragged her off, all while she begging me to forgive her.

9