Broken
986 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In front of her was the person she long to see the most, the boy who now turned to a young man and had change over these years, and look even more mature than the last she saw him.

Naruto also saw Kizuna in a shocking look as he couldn't believe it. It was the person whom he thought was dead, now lie before him who was looking at him with joy and happiness. He wanted to do something but stop as he felt something odd about this situation.

Then, he saw it.

Her usual golden eyes whom he would recognize weren't there anymore as it was replaced with the cold and darken color of which he sees his old friend having the same eyes. This was what provided Naruto the sense that it made the difference on recognizing Kizuna.

Also, the person in front of him was way different as if she was covered in darkness and an eerie gloom he never would had seen from his friend.

While she was familiar, he felt like she wasn't the Kizuna he knew and the next words would be his fatal mistake.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"W-who are you....?"

It was that one phase in which he would regret, to see such a scene as to where the girl's hand was trying to reach out to him in joy yet was stopped like all the invisible chains had managed to stop her from moving.

Her smile who was still hopeful to see such a familar person was slowly began to turn from joy into confusion.

She was shaking.

Her eyes which were dark once began to turn red as she was genuinely scared as she tried to say something but was stopped by an invisible force before trying to cry out until....

She was silent.

Naruto who saw this was quite shocked that her eyes had reminded him of Sasuke and wanted to ask more and slowly stepped in to get closer to her. 

"K-kizu-" 

Right as he could finish those words, she disappeared. The wolf who was also beside her stayed silent before standing up and slowly glance at Naruto with an indifferent expression before leaving him alone there. 

He was confused. He didn't understand. 

Kizuna is alive? 

He wanted to know as to why she stayed silent from him all these years, there were times where he even wanted to know if what he did was right or wrong. He greatly misses her, everyone misses her. 

Yet, the moment he found her, she disappeared right in front of him again. Never to know if she was fine or not. 

Naruto wanted to know more about what happened that day. Everyone had already believe her to be dead yet... 

'K-kizuna.... I'm s-so glad your okay....' 

Naruto with tears rolling on to his face, he cried emotionally as he felt like his friend was still alive. 

Yet, while he was celebrating for the life of his friend.... 

".............." 

Her eyes which just activated her sharingan begin shaking madly as she was confused, complex or even insane from such moment. 

She didn't expect to meet him like that. She wanted him to know that she was still the same person he remember her but... 

'W-who are you...?' 

Those words..... 

Those words she never wanted to hear.... 

"Stop.... Stop it....." 

[My lovely child. He had abandoned you.] 

[Kizuna, Naruto you remember him in the past isn't the usual Naruto you always seen. He is different and... He had forgotten you.] 

"Get out of my head....." 

Voices suddenly began swarming around her as she begins to slowly being drown by the thoughts of abandonment and forgotten memories. She always expects him to remember her and wanted to at least be seen normally by him. Yet...

[You can never return to your life anymore. Erase those pitiful memories and become the 'Shadow Princess', Kizuna Shimura.]

"Grandfather...."

The tears to which her sharingan began to madly spun like mad as it slowly begins transforming into a new symbol as when Rin finally arrive to where Kizuna had her awaken her Mangekyou Sharingan. Her eyes begin slowly changing into a new sight which even though she isn't part of the Uchiha clan, she had been using the eye for a long time and had slowly been ingrained into her body by the continuous use of healing jutsu and having her body continuously being breaking down every single moment of her training.

So she is basically half-Uchiha at this point that her eyes had now fused within her body and started causing strain on her every single moment she begins using it. Yet it doesn't affect her due to her emotional breakdown she is currently facing.

Staring blankly in the air like her mind was in complete paranoia, Rin quickly tried to check Kizuna if she was okay but even when trying to shake her from her thoughts, her mind was still blank from the voices kept messing with her head.

At first it was the sound of Danzo telling her that Naruto had forgotten her as everyone whom she killed and innocent lives she had taken began to take toll on her consciousness as tears of blood begins rolling on her eyes.

"KIZUNA! WAKE UP! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!"

Rin continuously tries on waking Kizuna up as Izumi and Sai finally arrive and saw Kizuna's state as everyone began to worry for her.

Sai had planned on telling both girls to send her to the lab and put her into the tube while Rin shouted at him that Kizuna is currently having a mental breakdown from something painful.

Kizuna just stood there as everyone was panicking until....

"................"

She was finally awake.

The radiant smile she usually have and the positive energy she always brings out to people was finally gone as everyone was shocked. There, a smile appeared to which everyone was confused for a second as Sai began to sweat as he remembers the same smile her grandfather and his old mentor gave him.

[Come now Sai, show me your results from your recent training.]

"Sai, lets show the world where the Hagakure no Kage shall wipe out our foes for the sake of Konoha."

The eyes to which were 3 tomoe dots that spiral around her had slowly becoming something new as her smile that once radiate the warm sunshine began to feel evil and megalomaniac. Power begin to feel within her as her main objective is the total annihilation of the Akatsuki. No remains and no uprising of the dark forces or.... Better yet, wiping every criminal organization. Such as the remnants of Orochimaru's faction that was lead by his Disciple, Kabuto. 

"Hehehehe...." 

She can hear the voices but it will not stop her from her objectives. She will complete them in a swift and motionless manner like a shadow in the darkness would.

No secret organization, no wars and definetly, the total destruction of the device sealing all the tail-beasts. Everyone to be free and peaceful, like the dream Naruto had as even if her objectives would slowly be crumbling, there were still the main priorities to them. 

To protect every villagers in Konoha. 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Naruto knew that the last words he said to Kizuna had completely change her mindset as she was now on the path of Power like sasuke but not like his part of revenge, but the part of conquering the ninja world in the name of Konoha as he and Sakura meet up with Kakashi and begin reporting on the mysterious organization known as the Akatsuki

Kakashi couldn't tell Naruto that Kizuna is running her own grandfather's organization in secret as he prioritize the safety of Naruto from the clutches of the Akastuki. He heard that the 2-tailed beast had already been captured and now the Akatsuki is targeting 6-tailed beast. 

Yet, Tsunade had already tasked them to protect a person from the Tsuchigumo Clan as they were after the jutsu they held. 

Naruto and the others agreed as they begin preparing to leave when Shikamaru slowly made his way towards Naruto.

"Hey, You also seen Kizuna right?" 

"!!!! S-shikamaru?! You also seen her as well?" 

"Yeah, my team and even her team where there when we were tasked with a mission together. We were heading to the Fire Temple since Asuma had said that his friend there was attacked by the Akatsuki and we were planning on helping them but it was resolved due to a student of his managing to take down two powerful members of the Akatsuki.

We were later informed that the persob who saved them was none other than Kizuna herself."

".......... Wow, she really had gotten stronger than before...... "

Naruto exclaimed as he never felt that Kizuna's strength was stronger since they were fighting Gaara. He also knew that she had been helping the Konoha from the shadows lately due to Tsunade telling him some truth about her. 

While he is still pissed of not telling everything, he was still glad that she had been helping him a lot when he had returned from Konoha and even been giving info about Sasuke's whereabouts. Like the friend he always knew but.... 

'I feel like she was hiding something fron me. Especially having those eyes like Sasuke....' 

One thing that surprises him was that she seemed to have the same eyes as Sasuke as he had known that only Uchiha's only have those eyes yet, Sasuke had told him that he and his only brother where the only Uchihas were left which confuses him even more.

Shikamaru also begins deciphering the same thoughts as Naruto had and felt curious about knowing why as well. 

Yet, it might had been answered later if Kizuna where to show herself to them until then as Naruto had to leave the village.

Kizuna was already informed that the Akatsuki were now planning on mobilizing as it seems the Leader plans on retrieving the 6-tailed beast by himself. 

It might had something to do with her interferance that he knows of her plan as she will confront him with her team on the standby. 

"Lady Shimura! I have made contact with the leader of the Akatsuki at...."

There, she and Pain will face off against one another. 

20