Chapter 4
188 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"45"

"46"

"47"

...

"49..."

"... 50... "

Reed is pushing up... building his stamina and strength.

The Family of Reed, the Ackerman Family is an Eldian family living within the Walls. Traditionally, they were a bloodline of warriors that protected Eldia's King, but were persecuted to the brink of extinction after refusing to follow Karl Fritz's ideology. The head of the Ackerman family is styled as a Marquess or Marchioness. 

The Ackermans have an "awakened power" displayed by some members of the clan. They can manifest the Power of the Titans as humans, without becoming a Titan or inheriting any of the Titan Shifters. When awakened, the Ackerman gains the battle experience from every single Ackerman before them via "paths." 

This power is not automatically active, however, and has to be triggered. The conditions are to find a "host" (a person to protect), and when facing death, to obey an order from the host. This will activate the instincts found in the Ackerman's blood to protect the host, as the Ackermans were engineered to protect the king.

Reed knew but don't know how to actively activate it. There's a triggered called "host", a person he needed to protect, but... to Reed that's bullshit. He didn't want or had to protect someone, but he only had to protect himself.

Reed will make himself the "host", that he needed to protect, and how to do it... he didn't know. So... Reed first needs to build up strength and train himself.

Getting up on his pushing position, Reed breathed in and out... relaxing himself on the build stress in his body.

...

Later then... get up and walk towards his house. There's some things he needed to accomplish before the Titans smash the walls. 

It's early in the morning and Reed had to eat again... cause he's hungry. Walking out and giving bye bye to his mother who's only the person in the house cause his father where hunting birds, etc. for their to sell and eat.

Walking out the forest... Reed continue and walk towards the the wall of Shiganshina District and entered. 

Reed saw the busy districts of Shiganshina... he even saw some soldiers who had ODM gear on their waist. 

Reed continue walking until he walk towards the dark side of the district... the slum.

It's smelly and little to no people walking the streets. He walk towards the alley... but stop by 2 teenager who had clearly a bad idea. One had a blonde hair and one had the brown hair.

"Kid, give me all your money and we will let this off"

"Yep kid, giver us or you will be beaten"

"Ohh how... care to show me?"

The two hot infuriated and charge with their fist out.

Then...

Reed dodge the fist and kick his butt, making the blonde kid stumbled and eat dirt. Reed then lean and dodged the fist on his back and sweep the leg of the Brown haired kid.

Then... he didn't stop and beat the two.

...

...

The two where clearly beaten up and Reed demanded...

The two of you give me all your money or else... Reed show him his fist... scaring the two and giving them their money.

...

...

2 years had passed and Reed were now 8 years old...

He had now a gang made up of 20 kids ranging from 8 to 17 years old.

Reed and his little gang got into fight always and loot their money. Reed were now a little wealthy compared to his parents cause some of them do thief and loots houses in Shiganshina Districts. 

Reed bribed some Soldiers to defend and do some dirty covering for them and their activity. 

Reed were walking towards his house with money on his hand... he will now go to a trip...

But... a pleasant surprise hit him.

"Son, your father had a job inside the wall Rose, in Karano Districts. We were now had to go live there."

And Reed agreed. He then eat and got out to visit his "friend".

Walking towards Shiganshina... Reed walk to their Gang base and called out somebody. A brown haired kid who's at only 8 years old, equal to his walk to him and said.

"Boss, what happen?"

"Hmm... my father and mother will live now in the Karano District... and I will go with them. I trust you this gang from now on. Kido"

Kido is a kid who Reed trained privately. This kid even killed someone before and ruthless enough to run this gang he manage.

"Sure boss!"

...

...

Reed now at his house...

He now had to pack up things like his shirt and pants. His shirt and pants are some lowkey high quality brand and comfortable to wear. He had 3 platinum coins and some spare coins on him, a money enough for a family to live in for 10 years.

They go to Shiganshina District to hired carriages to ride towards Karano Districts due to it being far away.

...

...

Reed was now inside a carriage and he peek outside the window and saw a tall walls in front of him.

Even at a far away distance, Reed can still see the Wall Rose.

Reed's carriage neared the wall and he saw a girl with a crown, embedded to the wall gate... afther that they entered it...

Reed can now see the busy streets of Karanes District. The place where The Survey Corps launched the 57th expedition, as a trial for a future mission with the objective of reaching Eren's basement, in the Shiganshina District

6