Am I dead or alive!?
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They walk towards me without response to my question. One of them snapped his finger.  

“What the?!”

After that, floating candles appeared around the room, and my paralysis were gone, and I got back a little. The dark room becomes visible, and I’ve seen those persons face, there were three of them, one of them have a  wings, all of them have horns in their head.

“Roar!!”

The winged creature roared, and it transformed into a human form with wings, he still got his horns. I got surprised and got my fear to new level, as I’ve seen their faces and figures, but I barely hid my fear.

“A-are you Demons!?”

“Ecine oto teeme ouyo. ”

“Tghire er’ew Demons.”

One of them spoke in their own language. His voice is creepy.

“I’m sorry, I can’t understand you.”

He snapped his finger.

“Yes! we are demons from other world. Nice to meet you.”

“Why are you here, and what is happening here?”

I understand what he said, it seems snapping their finger makes some spell to activate, and that spell is to make me understand them, and then I bravely questioned them.

“We are here to collect a certain person from the other worlds to feed our King.”

“We are here to get you, to help our newly ressurected King, quickly regain his power and lost knowledges.”

“Seriously, can you just get another human, instead of me, and why me!? Why would you help your King if he is powerless, you could have just kill him!“

"Are you mocking our King!?" 

“We’ve came here only for you, you have a powerful life force. We've decided instead of feeding you to our King we'll kill you!”

“Excuse me, what did you say!?”

He snapped his fingers again, it occurred a large earthquake and then the room changed into hell like place, it is surrounded by flames and I could feel the enormous heat coming out from the ground, that snap also made me lay to the ground by strong gravity force.

“ACKKK!”

 Swshh!

As the demons charge towards me with their intent to kill, before they could reach me, a magic circle appeared above and below me and it created a strong barrier around me,  they halted their movement, and in an instant, a light flashed in the whole area. The light killed the demons. Their body turned into dus and they disappeared along with the light.

“Sleep.”

I heard a voice after the bright light disappeared, a voice of a girl, my heart beats heavy for once, I even heard it, from that my consciousnes faded.

After a while, my consciousness came back.

“Ugh, my eyes hurt!”

“What happened? Where am I now?”

I opened my eyes slowly while my eyes are in pain, and found myself laying in the middle of white colored empty wide room.

“Did I die? Tsk! They didn’t at least wait for me to have a girlfriend and get a experience of being a man.”

“Well, what is done, is already done.”

“Atleast I died from the light and not from those demons. I can’t do anything from those bloodthirsty demons.”

 “Ahh! I’m talking to myself again! What an idiot!(lol)”

Splash!

I heard a water splashing, but I don’t know where it came from, I can’t get up to look what it is, my body is still in pain.

“Water splashing? Is someone taking a bath or something? U-uh crap, my head hurts! I’m losing conscious again, what’s going to happen to me now? Did I really die or something?”

“I’m sorry brother, I’m sorry sister, it seems my short life has ended, I didn’t even reach your expectations to meーー”

My body hurts so bad, and my eyes are still hurt because of that light I can barely see anything, it feels like I can’t use my eyes again. After talking to myself, I fell asleep again.

As my consciousness is going back again, I felt something.

“Huh? It’s so hot. Am I in hell? Why? I didn’t do any crime, I lived my life being a good boy.”

I don’t have a clue how I got to this place , the room is engulfed by a blue and red flame, it is hot I’m being burned but I’m not dying, I feel the heat but It’s not that painful and my body is not scorching at all. I couldn’t get up, I still have no strength to do so, why is this happening to me? Is this my punishment for not being able to fulfill my brother and sister's expectation to me?  

After a while, the flame is slowly dissipating, the atmosphere got cooler. I’m surprised I’m still alive after that. The white burning room turned colorful, the color moves in a wavy and circulating.

Suddenly... 

Crack! Boomm!... 

“A storm here?”

“Guahhhhh!!! "

I heard a sound, a loud continuous thunder, clouds forming above me, and a heavy rain began, a multiple lightning strike came by, and I am hit by them continously. I just closed my eyes and endure all of this. I died already anyway. This is just punishment, please stop this already. I think I already experienced enough pain for my sin atonement.

“ Huh!?”

“Runes?”

“Magic Circle?”

The storm stopped, and I opened my eyes, then I got up a little and sit. I see runes surrounding me and a violet colored light circle appeared below me, it looks like a magic circle. I think it’s a teleportation circle, will this lead me to Heaven? Or Hell? Well it’s not important anymore, I’m just a spirit now, I can’t do anything.

In a blink of an eye, a light flashed, and after that my surroundings is different again, the area engulfed by many flowing numbers.

Tik-tock, Tik-tock, Tik-tock....

 Then it changed again, the room had a random giant floating and falling clocks, some clock hands circulation is fast, slow, not moving at all, and others are counterclockwise. I’m not being hit by them, they pass through my body and then as they hit the ground they slowly disappear.

Tud!

I got carried away because I know that none of the clock will hit me, I run around to find the exit but my head hit by one of the floating clock . The impact is hard, because I ran to fast without realizing, the impact made me loss conscious and my body dropped to the ground. (I sure love to lay down and sleep. huh?)

After awhile of sleeping, I woke up…

Chirp, chirp, tweet, tweet! Swoshhh!... 

“Eh? am I in a water?”

I felt a wet sensation. I feel like I’m soaked in a water, and I can hear flowing water. Yes i really am in water. Where am I? My head hurts, I’m still feeling dizzy.

“Woahh! Amazing, it’s beautiful here! This is such a peaceful place, so many trees , a fresh air breeze, this place full of green leaves and big trees, this is so relaxing!”

“Finally, my punishment is finished! Yey!”

I got up and stand, I got excited and I wandered around the forest. It’s so beautiful, the forest is well maintained, trees are healthy, the water in the shallow river is clean, crystal clear and cool.

“ Am I in Heaven? Is this paradise? I’m glad they didn’t put me in hell (lol)!”

“Uh, I’m hungry, so spirits get hungry too?”

I explored a little in the forest. I searched for food resources, I got no problem for water I'm thankful, there is a river here which I think is safe to drink. After a minutes of searching for food, I found an apple tree, with many fruits, I picked apples, and then I ate it while walking with my wet school uniform. I’m surprised that my clothes are still clean, unstained and unscratched after what happend.  

“Do spirits need to sleep and get sick too?”

“Hmm, did I really die? I have no idea, I have no proof. No one justified if I really died.”

I talked to myself again, wondering if I really did die because I have no clue.

I also searched for a place to stay, some thing like a cave in case it rains so I won’t get wet again. I decided that should be near this river so I can easily get to drink if I get thirsty. I saw a mountain on my right, near river, there should be a cave at the bottom of that mountain, I hope it does.

I have walked that for too long around the mountain area, and the night falls already, still I can’t find a cave to stay. I decided that I’d just stay under a tree. My clothes are dried already, I removed my top outer uniform and used it as my blanket. As I decided to sleep, my mind is gathering  many thoughts.

『What time is it? Anyway what is my purpose of being here? Why am I here? What’s this place? Who sended me here? Am I dead or alive? What are those phenomenon? Where’s my smartphone? Hmm, is it Monday now? No way, they’ll release the new episode of Dark Destroyer! I want to watch it! I’ve waited a whole week for that! What will happen in that episode and the upcoming episodes of Dark Destroyer! AHHHH!!! I’ll think about it all again tomorrow let me sleep!』

An hour have passed since I tried to sleep or I am already asleep without me realizing? (sigh) I keep imagining things, I can’t forget what happened to me today, and all those pain.

As I keep thinking about what happened, I slowly began to be feel sleepy, and without me realizing, I am dreaming already.

 I am in school, listening to the discussions of an Instructor, I can’t see their faces, I don’t even know what class is that, but I am just listening. Then the place changed into my room, I see myself laying on the bed watching my favorite anime as I am standing on the corner, only observing my self watching.

I felt a shaking of the ground, I got waken up, and opened my eyes in panic. I am seeing something unnatural again.

“ Huh!? Why is this place being erased!? Is it happening again?”

1