Going to another and maybe turing into a m when you get there
654 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ren]: shit where am i hope i'm not dead again.

[tas system]: no host is not dead but was pulled into the verse.

( Authors note: verse is were he got is system in chapter one please go read chapter one again if you don't remember it )

[ ren ] : How do i get out of this space i want to kill my father 

[ tas system ] : Host's your soul is unstable and will need some time to recover and some time will be need before you can be sent back to the highschool dxd world because the you  have shown hostility towards the king of vampires by killing his men he will likely send more men to  hunt  you down you are in no condition to fight and your soul's state is no help to your situation. 

[ ren ]: what can i do now and how did my soul get broken in the first place.

[ tas system ]: host's soul his broken due to  the skill { thousand eyes of death } I  would advise host to go to another world with a low danger level.

[ ren ]: wow! Going to another anime world sounds so cool no wait how did i get that skill.

[ tas system ]: that skill is  a representation of the host's devinaty host was born in a different way than usual he was born in the same way gods were. At a certain point if  if a god's emation gets to a unusually high level they gain their  divinity  along with a special ability but the host's body was a vampire's body there was a mutation and the host was unable to gain complete divinity and the backlash cost the host's soul to form a crack and using the special ability you gained cause your soul to shatter. your soul would have need several years to form back together but I brought you to verse that has way more energy than the world of highschool dxd.

[ ren] : that was  a long and shocking explanation to think i was a god.

[ ren ] : so which world would you advise me to go to.

[ tas system ] : the world of code geass.

[ ren ]: okay please send me there 

[ tas system ]: System starting. Sending host to world of code geass. Please note that host will feel a incredible amount of pain when he gets into his new body due to the fact that system will forcibly make your body turn into your mature state so that you have a easier time participating in the events of the story. Also host will be sent to the first or second episode.

[ren]: Did you just fucking say pain. you piece of shit system how much pain are we talking about.

[ tas system ]: According to host's terms of thinking about enough pain to turn you into a m 

[ ren ]: @$@%@^&@^@$%^$#%@*&^%@$#$$%

so ren went to another world cruising along the way.

( Authors note: sorry for the wait for a new chapter a lot of stuff came up)

{ thousand eyes of death }: Use the pressure of a thousand eyes to make a target or target's explode from the inside the effect and magnitude of damage the explosion cause is dependent on the users strength gap from the target it's used on if the target is way stronger than user then the target would barely feel a thing.  

 

 

16