Chapter 134.
686 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 134.

“Theoretically, Val, let’s say you didn’t go to the bathroom at that time. What would you have done during that time?”

“Hmm. Nothing much really, why?”

“You’re not convincing at all.”

“I’m not? Aren’t you just jumping to conclusions without anything to back your speculations?”

“Did you ‘accidentally’ release the snakes or not?”

“No comment.” She squinted eyes with a wide scary smile when she responded. The look on her face was more than enough of an answer for me.

“I definitely don’t want to get on your bad side...”

“You don’t sound too appalled.”

“If you were related to it, then so be it. They deserved death as far as I’m concerned. You might have actually been too kind to them by letting them die so easily.” That was especially the case if the hell I saw in my nightmare became a reality had she not meddled.

“You sound like you really have a grudge against them.”

“Remember the nightmare I mentioned about terrorists and snakes?”

“Oh, now that you mention it, it is quite the coincidence. What happened in it?”

“You might think I’m just making up a story after the fact, but in the nightmare I had, they successfully hijacked the plane and recruited those they could make use of.” 

I explained the nightmare in its entirety to her. I even gave detailed descriptions of each one of the terrorists I’d seen. When she heard the specific features I listed off for each of them, her eyes turned much more serious.

“Mr. Genovese, you’ve really never met that group of terrorists before that nightmare?”

“That’s correct.”

“You said you didn’t have any evidence before, but with this... I suppose I’d have to take your hypothetical theory from earlier a little more seriously. The descriptions and traits you’ve described are perfect matches for those trashy, vermin-like scoundrels that were on board the plane. They’re an elitist terrorist group who think of anyone not a part of their group as fodder whose only use is to be slaughtered by them.”

“None of their specific details have been released to the public as of yet. For you to have this knowledge without ever seeing them previously, aside from an extremely improbable coincidence, I can only conclude there could be some sort of plausibility to what you theorized.”

“Also, if you were lying to me, I would’ve been able to immediately tell. I’m starting to get even more interested in you than before.” She had an intense stare that made me feel she wanted to cut open my head and see what was inside. However, I might have been slightly off on my interpretation of her stare. I couldn’t help it though, it was the sort of stare one of my other exes gave me before. My fourth ex told me it meant that when I asked her why she was looking at me like that.

“Please don’t become more interested. The more interested a woman is in a man, the crazier they inevitably become. I learned that the hard way.”

“Tch. I do have to admit, Mr. Genovese, you’re still rather annoying at times.”

“Haha. Why thank you. I do my best.”

“Anyway, we can discuss this at night as some pillow talk later. For now, we should at least make sure we’re prepared for the meeting tomorrow.”

“What do you mean, pillow talk?”

“The meeting, Mr. Genovese, the meeting. Please stay focused.”

“You’re the one who said it...”

I took out my laptop, booted it up, and connected to the guest Wifi.

As we were seated opposite to one another, she couldn’t see my laptop screen, so I opened up a game. She drilled me on things to take note of and also told me what I should specifically say at the start. I just mindlessly nodded my head and agreed despite the rather... eccentric lines she wanted me to say to my former employer. If it led to any problems she said she’d take care of it herself.

Her words went in one ear and out the other after a while. I mean, it was my old workplace, what more preparation would really help me at this point? It was like taking exams in university, cramming right before it was typically useless. If not prepared in advance before the exam, then no matter what was crammed the day before it, the majority of it would be forgotten.

As for the game I opened up, it was Angry Birds. Yeah, a gaming laptop and Angry Birds… that was the pitiful game of choice I’d suddenly been reduced to at the moment. Naturally, if I played a legitimate video game, the loud fan and abnormal keyboard usage would give me away immediately. It’s not like I was particularly fond of Angry Birds, but it was better than nothing to pass the time. 

I made it appear as though I diligently took notes on her little pep talk by randomly tapping on the keyboard with the fingers on my left when in reality, it was just to disguise my use of the touchpad with my right hand to launch some derpy birds into walls. With my left hand, I faked taking notes’ with my right hand, I reaped the lives of countless moronic looking birds.

Ah, the relief of smashing things into walls, that was another reason for playing this game. The news report earlier really rubbed me the wrong way which only increased my desire to smash these stupid dopey looking birds headfirst into walls.

It wasn’t until I reached a certain level that the game took a sudden strange turn. I frowned as I realized the birds that smashed into walls suddenly had animations that I’d never seen before. They were bleeding from the head, sometimes from the eyes. The obstacles also eventually changed from the usual ones I remembered being in the game.

There were pointy spears positioned right before a few of the walls. In the background, I even noticed there was a cross with a bird crucified on it. I brushed it off then launched one bird as I normally would and as per the usual, it toppled some of the walls. However, the bird ricocheted off the walls and ended up skewered graphically on several of the spears protruding from the ground. 

Blood trickled out of the bird's lifeless body down the spears. The spears were dyed crimson by the bird’s blood until it reached the ground and contaminated the soil beneath it. The blood, seemingly endless, soaked the ground and slowly changed it from its relaxing green into a gory red mess.

You thought this was enough to scare me off? Please, I played Amnesia, Condemned, Silent Hills, Dead Space, and many more in the past. Not even considering the other creepy shit I put up with recently, you really thought something of this level could really scare me? Get on my level devs.

Really though, did I download a sketchy modded game without realizing it? Well, since I’d already begun, I continued. I wasn’t going to let myself be trolled by some creepypasta cloned video game, especially not an Angry Birds variant. It was at that very moment, right when I had that thought, a cutscene played. However, this certainly wasn’t any sort of cutscene from Angry Birds.

No… I knew very well where this was from. A certain notorious snuff film whom I shall not name for various reasons. I immediately closed the game and ran a virus scan just to be safe. A game of dubious origins hiding a scene from that particular snuff film definitely couldn’t be good news.

Once the scan finished, it indicated there was nothing suspicious found. It really was just a creepypasta game that got one up on me as soon as I got too full of myself. Seriously though, being reminded of that particular scene whose existence I’d rather forget was unpleasant, very much so. To think I watched that entire shitty film back in high school. What was wrong with my head?

If I had to describe the scene in simple terms, imagine driving a certain type of rod like structure through the orifice of something that should never have something jammed inside. Now imagine if that orifice belonged to a child, perhaps even your own child at that. 

On a side note, if you were the type that thought of the rear end, I’d have to admire your still pure and untainted soul; however, you’d be completely on the opposite end of the spectrum, if you catch my drift. I’m also certainly not referring to oral in case that was what you were led to believe.

Whoever thought up the sick idea, I have no words to describe what must have been wrong with that person’s head. There are just some holes that should never be seen in that manner. Thanks to the jerk behind that film, an entire lesser-known twisted genre related to a particular type of sockets popped up.

I rarely seldom judge people based upon their tastes, but this was certainly one fetish any person should be condemned to death, should it ever be acquired.

18