Fated encounters
255 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not long after getting sucked by the crack, the man woke up and the first thing he saw was darkness, pure darkness.

"where is this place?, wait what is that?" seeing darkness all around him he was confused, when suddenly he found a tiny, very tiny dot to the point it almost can't be seen especialy in this place of pure darkness.

The dot he saw was darkness that was far darker than dark itself, the man walked toward the dot and poked using his finger when he lost his consciousness once again.

The next time he woke up, he was amidts the sea of bamboo.

"where is this place?, how did l arrive here from that dark place, and what about that dot?" the man pondered for over an hour, but can't find any lead, in the end he toss it to the back of his head.

"rather than thinking something that can't be solved, l better search a shelter for the night" the man then moved, and going where his feet brought him, but along the way he feel something odd "weird l feel there was something different from the usual, is it because l live on mount yan xing for too long that l feel something weird now that l don't see snow?"

The man was puzzled for his feeling, and he started pondering as he walked, when he suddenly heard a beast roar from afar, intrigued by the roar the man unconsciously walked toward the source of the sound.

A few moment later he arrived at the source of the sound and what he saw shocked him, in front of him was a female panda giving birth, but what shocked him was not the panda itself but the energy that almost materialised coming out of the female panda body, seeing the almost materialised energy coming out of the female panda body the man realised something.

"so that's the reason for my weird feeling, the energy in this place, was ten or maybe hundred time more denser than mount yan xing, but in the whole world there was no place that have an energy this dense, unless l arrived at another world?, if l was right this world should be far higher than my original world and maybe l can even transcend dead and time, and become an eternal being!" as he was muttering to himself, the female panda give births to three panda, but one of them was different as this particular panda have a brown and white colored fur instead of the black and white fur.

The female panda seeing one of it cub was different from itself and it other cub, the female panda emitted a killing intent and intend to kill the cub.

The cub knowing itself was in danger let out a whimper toward it mother in hope to not be killed, but as if oblivious to it cub plead the female panda slapped toward the cub.

The man watched as the female panda tried to kill it cub, feeling pity for the cub the man moved and stopped the falling paw.

BOOM

An explosion ensued when the man palm stopped the female panda paw, the female panda was shocked finding that another lifeform suddenly appeared beside itself and stopped itself in killing it own cub. Looking toward the lifeform who stopped it paw, the female panda let out a deafening roar.

"ARRRRRHHHHH" after letting out a roar, the female panda striked once again toward the lifeform that stopped it, but before it strike can land on the lifeform, the lifeform let a terrifying killing intent that made the female panda cower in fear and covering it eyes with it paw.

Looking at the silly act of the female panda the man let out a sigh "haa, l will let you live, but this little one l will be taking it"

Leaving that word the man dissapeared bringing the panda cub. A few hundred meters south of the place where the female panda, the man appeared holding the brown and white cub who was crying in grief after almost being killed by it own mother.

Looking at the crying cub, the man feeling pity for the cub "little one you don't to cry, for from this moment on you will become my kin.

And from now on your name shall be- wait, l still don't know wheter you are a male or female" the man then checked the cub and found that it was a male.

"my name was zhang shi xuan and your first name shall be zhuan which mean special, and your last name shall follow mine xuan, and henceforth you will be known as zhuan xuan" zhang shi said with a gentle smile toward the cub.

Understanding zhang shi word the cub stopped crying and let out a smile.

----------------------------------------------

Two month later inside an inn on long tao city, zhang shi along with zhuan was sleeping on a bed. They arrived at this city yesterday and coming out of the bamboo forest half a month ago.

Two month ago after knowing how dense the energy in the forest was zhang shi tried to absorb it but to no avail, the energy that he tried to absorb always dispersed after touching his skin. At first he thought it was because he was from another world so he can't absorb the energy from this world but after arriving at the city yesterday.

When he was worried that he can't absorb the energy, he found that zhuan was meditating beside him "hm, zhuan seem to be absorbing the dispersed energy that l tried to absorb.

Huh!, his bloodline seem to be purified somewhat even thought it was minuscule"

A moment later zhuan was done meditating and feel hungry so he whimpered toward zhang shi "you are a cub you could only drink milk from your parent but...., haaah.

What should l do now?, ah maybe that can help you and your bloodline" after saying that he condensed all the energy in a hundred meter radius into one place and finally a dark green ball shaped crystal appeared in front of him then he turned a part of the crystal into a liquid, the liquid was clear green and let out a tempting scent.

Seeing the liquid and smelling it scent zhang shi was tempted to drink it, what's more zhuan he was already trying to drink the liquid. Seeing zhuan, zhang shi made the liquid flown toward zhuan mouth. After drinking the liquid for a moment zhuan was full and started to sleep in contentment.

Seeing zhuan, zhang shi also tried the liquid and found that it can nourish his body and even soul and mind.

Since then zhang shi used the liquid and tempered his body, soul, and mind everyday. After a month of tempering he feel his lifespan getting longer and he become younger until he looked like a young man.

He and zhuan then journeyed and along his journey he meet and killed many bandit and ironically before the bandit can take any action they died just after trying to extort zhang shi without knowing how they died, after killing the bandit zhang shi took all of their valuable and it prove to be useful after areiving at the city.

Arriving at the city he didn't meet any trouble except for countless gaze that always looked his way.

1