Chapter I Bijuus
348 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I marveled at the giant fox and its nine tails, but it looked angry? No more like a trapped soul...How awful. As I was having these thoughts it looked at me with eyes of anger and annoyance.

“ Hey get out of here!” (???)

I looked to my right and saw a man and a woman. The man had golden hair which dropped down on each side of his face with blue eyes and the woman with red hair and blue eyes was severely injured. They both had a headband with a leaf symbol on it. I assumed the fox was their prey or they were the prey. I pulled my mask on my face before they could get a better look. 

“ I have other matters to attend that do not require me to fear this beast”

They looked at me with confusion, but the fox has an extreme hatred in its eyes for those humans and the power affecting it is geared towards those humans. However I am not human

and I don’t care for this situation even if it looked familiar? I can’t remember. Hopefully that rift closed before they could come through it I know that given the chance they will erase me from their world and this one. I was looking around when I saw some figures coming out of the forest behind the two people…..It was them. 

“Creux!” Carla shouted at me “ Please please please give up-hik” tears streamed down her face while still in a battle position.

 “ Hey! You need to get out of here the bijuu has been unsealed” (???)

“ Who are you to say that?” (Malk)

“ I'm Minato the 4th hokage and you will all die if you stay here” He said with more urgency “ Not going to happen bud we have a….Monster to kill that is more dangerous than any giant fox” Paul scoffed. These past teammates of mine are truly idiots if they think the fox is powerless it's even more powerful than the Old Ones. I then got in front of the fox and my stance preparing to fight the fox did not seem bothered by it, but it did get more agitated when Carla was speaking and the others looked and felt human enough he was leaking anger like hole in a bucket. I have to find a way to either push them back myself or-. I looked at the fox and thought of a good idea.

“ Hey, want some help” I said in a language that no one, but the fox understood. “ He he you are pushing the line here i'm only here to kill those two and the girl while i'm at it”. Well I tried. 

“ What did you say?” the red head said “ Nothing concerning you just talking” I replied “ Why is he not attacking you he hates all humans” I did not reply to that, but Paul answered her “ Its because he isn’t human” He said that as an aura grew around me then disappeared healing me, but they didn’t know that.

She had a face full of surprise and confusion. “ Well it's about time we kill each other right?” they once again had a surprised face...well just my former teammates the other two looked interested in our history, but did not flinch at that. Must have had things like this happen before to them. I plastered my cirlcuar things on me. I should really name these...I’ll just call them charms. The air around me went stiff, my sword glowed white-hot, my muscles bulged, the grip of my feet increased, and my sword extended. 

“ I guess I don't have to hold back anymore” I dashed at them which Malk intended to block, however I stopped mid way and swung causing a white slash to go towards him. He tried to block it...The slash it-WENT THROUGH HIM. Playtime is over. Malk’s body hit the ground with a thud. The others were terrified using this opportunity I rapidly swung my sword towards them even at the other two. Minato threw a strange knife at me which I side-stepped and dodged it.

He suddenly appeared right in front of me hitting me in the face breaking my mask then disappearing into thin air. The glow on my sword went out since I got hit.” Hey fox want to help anytime now?” I heard a growl and a voice full of reluctance “ Just don’t get in my way” he replied.

7